Want Your Own Private Server for you and your friends?

trainby5's Avatar trainby51/11/12 10:13 pm
10/19/2012 6:49 pm
nevinperkin's Avatar nevinperkin
I am currently running a server for The Nation Minecraft/Major League Griefing but I want to expand my server hosting business...I have an enterprise grade server (HP Proliant DL380 g3 to all you nerds out there) and i want to put it to use. I have it set up so I can run 8-10 mine craft servers at once (again for nerds: these would be run via the VMware ESX virtual machine OS) with up to 20 plugins on each server (running on Bukkit, could also run the generic mine craft server app if you wish) so this brings me to a point...
Want your own private server? This would not be a public server (Servers would be whitelisted) these servers would be for 1-20 people to work on a project. at peace. without griefers. or new people messing things up for them. You can make any creation you want and then (if you choose to use bukkit for your server) you can use WorldEdit to copy and save your creation as a schematic and do what you like with it OR i can send you the whole world file when you're done so you have everything. You can also use a server to do video recording of all sorts, design tests of all sorts and more.
Each server will be given 2GB of RAM so the OS and server app can both run together properly.
These servers would cost between $5-$20 per month to be run. Or if you need to just use it for less than a month then a deal can be arranged.
Please PM me if you are interested.
trainby5
trainby5
Level 17 : Journeyman Pony