IGN:
Why should we picked you?:
Have you had any previous experience?:
Are you a staff of any other server currently?:
Do you have skype?:
Additional comments:
N3evin
Level 2 : Apprentice Scribe

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BewareTrolls
04/10/2013 1:46 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Architect
Well, I was the Co-owner on server UsellesMein.I have a great experente and good knowlege about people and grifers.I just wanna help this server to rise to sky!!!

Yes I have Skipe.

I am good builder and great hunter
N3evin
04/10/2013 1:30 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Scribe
bump
_Zyluses_
04/10/2013 12:11 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Skinner
IGN:Evelet01134Simon
Location/Timezone:GMT England
Why should we picked you?:I have bountiful reasons why I wish to be staff, I wish to be staff to make the server experience more enjoyable and enhance the server experience to make the old players of the server stay on and have more fun, and make the new players feel welcomed and at home by the other players and staff. Also, I have new unique ideas to make the server stand out more amongst the other servers and not feel repetitive with other popular server choices of game style. If you accept my application, you should expect me to be fair to players, not get adgitated at players and use caps at them, and deal with every server situation big and small with care and respect every time they happen. I will ensure that other players/staff are also following the server rules and showing all kinds of respect to server players.

Have you had any previous experience?:I am currently a admin on a survival server and a admin on a mob arena server and also a head_mod on a hub server which has 100+ players
Are you a staff of any other server currently?:Look at last question
Do you have skype?:Yes
Additional comments:I am one cool swagtastic person.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome