Wanting to Start Pixelmon Server!

teamGBNisbets's Avatar teamGBNisbets8/14/17 10:46 am
8/16/2017 3:29 pm
Wobble Fox's Avatar Wobble Fox
This will be a very profitable venture for whoever wants to join me. I am not doing this for profit, but they will make a but of money. I just need a server hosting for a pixelmon server. We (My friend and I) have already built a map and have a system, that you can help work with us if you disagree. We would have a donor shop that would support the server, get more RAM, and make hotter some profit. The Shop would have donor ranks and abilities. Also, you could buy pokemon and many other things! I have seen as my time in servers administrations and on pixelmon servers, they can rake in hundreds of dollars on a good month. Thats only for a server with like 30 active players which I believe I could pretty easily achieve with hard work and determination. All that is required is an ok hosting service that the other Owner would help supply. Within a month, the server would be more than paying for itself. Please just message me or comment below for more details and i you are interested.

nisbetkyle@yahoo.com is where you can email me at also.
Also can skype me there and comment below! I am interested to see how this turns out!! Enjoy and I look forward t doing business with you!
teamGBNisbets
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/15/2017 2:51 pm
teamGBNisbets
Anyone else?
08/14/2017 10:50 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SteamyHotJuice
I added you on Skype.
08/14/2017 10:55 am
teamGBNisbets
Whats your Skype? didn't get the msg
08/14/2017 10:58 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SteamyHotJuice
DarkCards2002
08/14/2017 10:48 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Spigot
How do you plan on standing out from the rest? How do you plan on advertising the server? How do you know you will be successful?
08/14/2017 10:55 am
teamGBNisbets
Well, I have been part of Pixelmon community for awhile and have many connections also, we offer a unique Champion, Elite 4, Gym Leader System that we believe will drive competition between players to get the best teams, and truly where you can be the best there ever was. I cannot garuntee anything but I will put in as much work as we can. We want the server to be big and still have the community run feel most people want. According to what ppl said when we asked what they would want, it should be a big hit
08/14/2017 11:06 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Pokemon
Spigot
How much funding do you have more this project? Because you won't get anywhere without a decent amount of funding for advertising or good advertising techniques. You will also want to add some more details that will make you stand out from the rest. Anyone can can start a pixelmon server and implement those ideas.
08/14/2017 11:19 am
teamGBNisbets
Well I also have a great staff team available with people of all talents. And I will be able to pour massive amounts of time and dedication into it. I also have a great business mind and am able to realize how to make maximum profit
08/15/2017 3:02 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Skinner
Wobble Fox
Your're talking mostly about yourself and your resources, not your vision of the final product.
08/16/2017 9:06 am
teamGBNisbets
No so my vision is to replicate the pokemon games, traveling town to town, trade for pokemn that help plot. Beat local gym leaders to learn where new ones are etc
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome