Warrior Cats Server Rise of thr Clans! Need more people!

WarriorCatFan's Avatar WarriorCatFan1/3/14 10:50 pm
1 emeralds 3.5k 25
12/20/2014 12:13 pm
Freckleface's Avatar Freckleface
Hello Bearglitch Here! I'm advertising for a NEW WARRIOR CAT server that came out December 25! The true owner is Epicchicken2001.
WE NEED STAFF AND SPECIAL ROLES FULL!!
Welcome to, Warrior of Earth's Breeze!

This server is based off of the books Warrior Cats.

If you do not read warrior cats, I suggest you should before joining the server.
This server is 1.7.2 so make sure you switch over!! This server is non-laggy and
100% FREE unless your going to buy your own Rogue/Loner group. More information about the server and the clans is at spawn! So come and join us any time. We have a very friendly staff and you will get rewarded for reporting a rule breaker or for inviting your friends and family onto the server! We have spawn parkour, staff applications, open leader, deputy, medic cat, and medic app spots. Staff is expected to get online at LEAST once a week!

COMMENT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR COMMENTS!! THEY ARE APPRECIATED GREATLY!

Owner:
Epicchicken2001

Co-Owner:
MadiLang
raraiscool

Head-Admin:
tucker70031

Admins:
Bearglitch <---Me! Yea!
gid01
The_Savvy_Craft

Mods:
EClaire77
petal121
-Open Space-

Builders:
Rainhallow
-Open Space-

Clans:
Hurricane Clan
Ice Clan
Lightclan
Willowclan

SERVER IP:
mc7.fadehost.com:25782 (SERVER IS 1.7.2!!!)
WarriorCatFan
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/20/2014 12:13 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Freckleface
Hello! I'm very interested in this seemingly fun server-but not only do I want to join it, I want to be a staff member on it! Here is my application!

[My IGN] is Diamondstargirl
[I'm] 15 years old. Just turned- I'm not too old (or young) to play or read Warrior Cats! XD
[My gmail is] Naturestar22@gmail.com
[Years playing minecraft] 0.0 Well... I'd say about.... Uh.. Hold on.. Yes, I got it! 3 (three) years.
[Experience] I've been a helper (like a pre-mod), and have played many roleplaying games
I try to build, when building dens, as naturally as possible, while still making the creation impressive. When building a large structure, I can't judge myself, but I've heard I'm good. Overall building skill? 8.7
[Maturity] I am very mature most of the time, but I like to make jokes to lighten up tough conversations. Not sure that effects my maturity, but... XD 9.3
[Overall Moderator Skills] Well, I follow rules, correct others (especially on spelling XD), and am a great builder. I'd say about... 8.8
[Why I'd like to be staff] Well, I believe I can really help people follow rules, but not make a big deal about it so that they stay relaxed. But, of course, I'll always do what is necessary. Also, I think I can help greatly to keep others in line, in whatever way they need. I think I can help to make the place more welcoming and fun!
[Can I get more players?] I have to say, most definitely. I have many friends that play minecraft, and I can spread the word! Also, I may be able to post a video (I have a youtube channel) on it, and advertise. I can show how great the server is!

[Extra information] I will be onvery often, no matter what time of year.
09/29/2014 7:37 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Artist
Rainyhaven
Does this server allow swearing?
06/15/2014 10:27 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Mage
ParkCity Gaming
hey! PArkCity Here! I'd love to be whitelisted, and maybe a builder?
I've read series 1,3, and 4. i'm still waiting on two o_o
anywho, i love the warriors series, and want to join the server
Whitelist ParkCityMedia
~Das It

Application? XD

Steam: spectralite333
Twitch: ParkCity_Gaming

years of playing MC: ~3 (since 1.2.5)

Series 1 Proof:
Click to reveal
Rusty leaves home and finds thunderclan, where longtail h8'son him and makes him loose his collar. fireheart falls in love with sandstorm. tigerclaw dies at not the paws of firestar, but scourge, who is killed later (end XD) so... yeah.

Series 3 Proof:
Click to reveal
Jaypaw is annoyed that starclan won't tell him anything, and that's pretty much it XD

Series 4 proof:
Click to reveal
Jayfeather gts waaaay cooler; hollyleaf freaks out after killing ashfur and runs into tunnels; she dies in the end due to a rouge cat though! ~Das It.
05/24/2014 1:16 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
I_love_wafflez
I was online on the server earlier and one of the staff members said that Bearglitch was head-admin or something...
05/22/2014 8:18 am
Level 20 : Expert Architect
ilovebpl
THIS TOPIC IS NO LONGER OFFICIAL OR TO BE USED. I HAVE DISCOVERED BEARGLITCH IS NO LONGER AN ADMIN FOR THE SERVER,AND CLANS ARE DIFFERENT
05/22/2014 7:46 am
ilovebpl
and ive read all of the original warriors books
05/22/2014 7:46 am
ilovebpl
I wish to be a moderator and I LOVE WARRIOR CATS! I will provide proof of my knowledge.
Minecraft User: ilovebpl
Name: Blazepelt
Clan: LightClan
Looks: Blaze Orange with black paws and black tip on tail
Eyes: Blue eyes
Role: Warrior
Extra info: Quite Intelligent,Quick,Brave,And among the strongest of the clans
knowledge:
Click to reveal
Rusty meets graypaw, then rusty joins thunderclan,loses his collar by fighting longtail, the recieves name of firepaw,They find out tigerclaws ambitions and try to tell bluestar but firepaw just cant bring himself to do it. then they fight with shadowclan and ravenpaw decides its better to go to barleys and live there and firepaw and graypaw become fireheart and graystripe. Book 2, they go find windclan and fireheart sneaks around to find his sister princess at 2legplace. lets go to TNP book 1: 4 cats are chosen to travel on a quest to find midnight, who is actually a badger. but 2 more cats tag along.and firestar becomes worried that brambleclaw and squirrelflight shouldn't be together. a nd im still reading tnp book 2 although i have all of tpot and sol is the cat on the cover of book 5 of tpot. I could say much more about somethings i do know.
05/22/2014 5:00 am
Absent_Minded
I'm happy to help build on the server if you need any help. I can pretty much fill any position you want right now >w>
I've only fully read the 2 of the books. But I read large chunks of the New Prophecy with my friend at school, so I know the characters and how the universe works.
05/22/2014 2:22 am
I_love_wafflez
Oh and the name will be Heatherpaw/wing or Frozenpaw/storm
05/21/2014 1:39 pm
I_love_wafflez
Hello, are there any medicine cat or medicine cat apprentice spaces open? If so, may I be one? :3
-tough_cookie12
05/12/2014 7:03 pm
WarriorCatFan
It's not whitelisted it is just a different server; mc5.fadehost.com:25845
05/10/2014 7:58 pm
Bradyjoe889
Can I please be whitelisted for the server? Are you guys still accepting staff because I can help!
IGN: TheRaginRenegade
05/09/2014 10:28 pm
WarriorCatFan
Oh There is a new server here's the Ip ;D:mc5.fadehost.com:25845
Tell them Bear said hi because I wont be on for awhile & btw I have read every single book too! *Book buddy highpaw*
05/08/2014 8:18 pm
icestarcatkitty
Hi, I'm new to this discussion. I have a request to be a cat in one of the clans, preferably ice but the rest are okay too. This server sounds really cool! Can I be whitelisted? Here's my information:

Minecraft User: marshmallowmeep
Name: Icefeather
Clan: IceClan
Looks: Pure white with gray paws and tail tip
Eyes: Blue eyes
Role: Warrior
Extra info: Great hunter and fighter, very smart

Just so you know I have literally read every single warriors book. Proof:
Click to reveal
Jayfeather, Lionblaze, and Dovewing are the cats in the prophecy given to Firestar, who dies in The Last Hope fighting Tigerstar, which is "There will be three, kin of your kin, who have the power of the stars in their paws. Firestar's first name is Rusty and he lived by Smudge. His sister is Princess. On the warrior's website, it says that at the end of The Last Hope, Firestar was 8 human years old, same with Sandstorm, Dustpelt and Graystripe. Spiderleg was 5.

This server sounds great so can I please be whitelisted?
01/24/2014 6:00 pm
WarriorCatFan
Nevermind Sorry there's no admin spots left
01/19/2014 4:03 pm
WarriorCatFan
Yes There are admin spots left and don't forget this is a WARRIOR CAT SERVER
01/18/2014 11:19 am
narnianking
This server sounds great! I'm gonna join. Are there any admin spots left?
01/17/2014 8:55 pm
WarriorCatFan
*Facepalm* Waterclans? What is that and Laish its so we know if you have actually read warriors so we don't get random people getting on the server even though they don't know what their doing. -.- So Yea and This isn't MY server. This isn't a mini Games server or a survival server its a server for rping Warrior Cats witch you Kinda
Have to read for you to rp
~Bearglitch
01/17/2014 7:10 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
laish
I just think it is wrong. If you want your server to be successful you don't quiz your players on warrior cats and water clans....
01/17/2014 6:43 pm
WarriorCatFan
And what is Explicint?
01/17/2014 6:42 pm
WarriorCatFan
Laish this server is for people who read Warrior Cats Sorry
-Bearglitch
01/17/2014 5:19 pm
Level 19 : Journeyman Hunter
laish
This is my staff app hope you like.

In Game Name: laish1

(Optional) Contact Information: If you are asking for a skype,mine is weadsy3.

Years playing Minecraft: Roughly two three years.

Experience: I have been admin on seven servers, and moderator on two.

Scale of 1 to 10 On Building skills:6.5

Scale of 1 to 10 On Maturity: 8

Scale of 1 to 10 On Moderation skills: Not quite sure what you mean, so I am going to stay safe and go with 0.

Why you would like to be staff on Explicint: I would like to be staff on your server because I believe I can support it greatly. One I will contribute a lot of time on your server. Second I do well in handling out of control player, spamming, cussing, hacking, ext. Third, I think I can make Explicint a more safe and enjoyable community.

Will you get players for Explicint? Yes, I can get two players on this server maybe more.

Extra Info: I have a nice sense of humor.
01/17/2014 5:10 pm
WarriorCatFan
Till It wasn't my choice to be deputy of Sunclan. I couldn't just step down I had to ask Epic first and you started freaking out and forcing me & I will Tell Epic that you don't want the parkour there & also I'm gonna build another Parkour so don't think its yours.
Sincerely,
Bearglitch
01/17/2014 4:33 pm
Level 42 : Master Modder
Brevoort43214
Sounds Great! Loved the series! Im joining
01/17/2014 4:28 pm
Level 58 : Grandmaster Sailor
tillwill
Hello, Bearglitch. I built the parkour for this server. I have recently been banned. I demand that my parkour be deleted off of your server or i will make sure it is done myself. You may not like the way i choose to make it happen.
Thanks,
tillwill01
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome