We Need Staff On Just Made Server (Lit Just Made Got it like a hour ago)

FreddyDaBomb's Avatar FreddyDaBomb1/2/18 10:06 am
1/6/2018 9:08 pm
EternalBlessing's Avatar EternalBlessing
We Need Staff Apply Below Some Extra Info is we must talk in the in game staff chat cuz don't have Discord ect

Why do you want to be staff-

What Is The Role Of A Staff Member-

Do you have staff exp.-

Age- (Must Be 12+)

Staff Needed Are Manager Admin Helper And Builder

If You Apply For Manager You must be good at group manager and plugins in general (To Be The Manager You MUST Have Past Exp.)
FreddyDaBomb
Level 2 : Apprentice Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/06/2018 9:08 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Explorer
EternalBlessing
Why do you want to be staff- I've come to conclusion that I'm overall ... Shit at pvp etc now i use to be pretty good at it and now I've accepted that I'm 100% better of a staff so I want to be staff because i know i have well enough the experience to be one and that i know what i can handle and it's a lot.

What Is The Role Of A Staff Member- Ok I've been all types of staff before but overall I'd prefer Admin or higher but thats not entirely up to me I'll be whatever there is available. (I can build but my type of building is only for a select few)

Do you have staff exp.- Yes, I have a lot of experience being staff I've staffed a lot of servers that are offline now due to life. Overall I've probably been staff on over at least 20+ servers or so as Admin and maybe 10+ servers as Moderator/Helper.

Age- (Must Be 12+) Don't worry I'm 21 :)

Staff Needed Are Manager Admin Helper And Builder- As said I'll take whatever is available.

P.S. If you have gotten it my Discord is... Eternal Blessing#2821 any spam or bs will be blocked. For those pesky ones ;)
01/06/2018 7:48 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Mustafa1129

Why do you want to be staff- I want to help out the server and contribute to your cause of having a nice, fun server.

What Is The Role Of A Staff Member- The role of a staff member is to deal with everything that they players should not or cant deal with. This includes exterminating 3rd party extensions such as hacked clients, putting disciplinary action where it is due, and much more.

Do you have staff exp.- I have been staff 100+ times combining all my steams games and Minecraft.

Age- (Must Be 12+) 14

Staff Needed Are Manager Admin Helper And Builder - Ill be Admin :)

01/06/2018 4:24 pm
Level 29 : Expert Architect
Uzal
Alright Im not gonna follow your format Im just gonna spew out some information on u right here. I have been running and managing a minecraft server for almost 10 years now. I am a very experienced builder, and all around server manager. I'm 18 years old
imgur.com/a/eX2PR
01/06/2018 5:12 am
Level 9 : Apprentice Birb
DukkiStuff
dang it. i'm 11
01/06/2018 8:06 am
Level 24 : Expert Scribe
Outflow
If you're mature enough, just give it a try.
01/06/2018 4:50 am
AshesOnny
Why do you want to be staff-To help people

What Is The Role Of A Staff Member-To help each other

Do you have staff exp.-yes

Age- 13
I want to be a builder, I am okay at redstone and world edit
01/06/2018 3:49 amhistory
OrangeAlert
  • Applying for..

Anything that can help the server. (Builder/Helper/Moderator/Admin)

• Why do I want to become a staff member..

I truly want to help this server and improve and make it better, I see myself as a good person in the community, and I consider my building skills very good.. Also I want to make this server a better place without any unfair cheaters or rule breakers! and I want to help new people who need guidance through the server! also, like I said, I'm good at building so I can make nice designs for the server too!

• Am I experienced with being a staff member?

Yes! I was once accepted as a helper in a factions server that was new and nice, Then I kept getting promoted till I was an admin.. and I had many great builds in that server! and the server was running nicely until the owner closed it due not affording to pay the host..

• Information about me:

I'm an arabic male from syria, I'm 12 years old.
My minecraft username is BigThaq, my real name is abdullah.
My Discord tag is Orange#3850.

I recommend you put the server IP in the thread so people can join it and check it out..
also I can use world edit and some other plugins but I'm not good at using group manager, It's pretty complex.

Thanks for taking time to read my application.
01/06/2018 2:32 amhistory
PeriodicITrickz
Admin

I want to be staff because I want to help others not to break the server rules and helping banning hackers from the server.

Ban hackers helping other people on their problem and the responsibility of the server.

Yes, I do have staff experience and it is the helper role.

I am 12 but I'm turning to 13 this year.

Minecraft User: PeriodicITrickz
01/05/2018 7:58 pm
ParadoxicalWolf
I am decent at building, and i want to further my skills, perhaps on a server.

The role of a staff member is to be a helpful and friendly person, that people can rely on. They can fix problems, and do checks and balances.

i have a bit of experience being on a build team

14 (i have discord and skype)
01/05/2018 2:29 pm
Pandabweer
Why do you want to be staff- i have alot of server experience, i have devoloped a small server myself i know what i'm doing.

What Is The Role Of A Staff Member- the roll of a staff member is to help poeple if needed and fixing problems and make balance and fair play for the players

Age- 14 (i use discord if intersted)

I have more plugin experience but also alot of building aswell. i know everything about Groupmanager

01/05/2018 1:35 pm
Traaka
Why do you want to be staff- Cus I still live home with my parents and can be online for 10+ hours every day.

What Is The Role Of A Staff Member- Take care of people that need help. Which I am very good at.

Do you have staff exp.- Yes on multiple servers through the years. 10+ ATLEAST.

Age- (Must Be 12+) 18

Staff Needed Are Manager Admin Helper And Builder
01/05/2018 10:53 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
dynam101
I want to be staff because I want to help people by building in minecraft.

To help the owner

no

Builder
01/04/2018 7:01 pmhistory
Something_HufflePuff
Why - Because I feel like helping and teaching others might be a fun experience, also it might be fun to punish rule breaks Haha!
Role : To help other or punish rule breakers, but you cannot be biased.
Experience - No staff experience but keep in mind that I will never have experience if someone doesn't give me a shot! Haha!
Age - 14
No role preference
Reply as soon as you can
User: Introvert_Turtle
01/03/2018 9:46 pm
DarudeAlpha_Wolf
and I have very little staff exp.
01/03/2018 9:46 pm
DarudeAlpha_Wolf
I want to be staff because I like helping others and I really font fo anything else in my life so why not put my time to use?

you help out people and enforce rules when needed to be enforced.

12 exactly (phew..)

id like to apply for the role of manager or admin
01/03/2018 9:21 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
Lazies
Why do you want to be staff? I want to be staff to help the server grow and be an enjoyable place for everyone and make sure everyone follows the rules.

What is the roll of a staff member? The role of a staff member is a Respectable member of the server that makes makes sure everyone is following the rules and help all players that need it and remove all bad players in the server.

IGN: Lazies
01/03/2018 9:23 pm
Lazies
I am applying for the "Helper" role
01/03/2018 5:07 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Network
tigger101010
why do you what to be a staff im need to do stuff
the roll of a stuff member is to help and listing to all needs
age 13

staff role
really good at building
01/03/2018 9:14 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Farmer
BabyBlueberry
Why do you want to be staff? Quite frankly, I need something to do with my life.
What is the roll of a staff member? The roll of a staff member, duh. Joking, it's kind of like the guidance counselor at school, you know, you go there to complain about ya' problems and get in trouble and stuff.
Do you have staff experience? Not a lot, honestly, or at least, not good experience. Hoping to get better at it. I have common sense though, so I mean, I'd say that's a plus.
Age? I turn 16 next month, hoo-rah.

I'm applying for the helper position.
01/03/2018 12:51 amhistory
GrimCreator
Why do you want to be staff- to help the server grow and gain more experience, (also to keep the scumbags away, gg to whoever gets the reference)

What Is The Role Of A Staff Member- to help and control a server, they keep the rules in check while helping all those who need it

Do you have staff exp.- used to be a punishment mod on a small server not much otherwise

Age- (Must Be 12+) huzzah, i am 13
01/02/2018 5:46 pm
Boy_Star228
I want to apply on your server I don't have a past exp but I am a helper which is always available but after 3:00pm because I have to go to High school I am 14 and My minecraft username Is StarBoy228 I want to work for free.Staff Role is to help as many people as they can on the server and make best plugin so people can use them and be happy and nice Some plugins Like Chat are pretty good so player can't say bad words to other.For Example if there is a boy playing and his age of 3 yrs we don't want kids to listen to bad words.
Thank You
StarBoy228
REPLY ASAP TO ME I AM EXCITED.
01/02/2018 4:59 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Crafter
31ia2
01/02/2018 4:26 pm
heyde12
Why do you want to be staff- I would like to be a staff so that i can contribute to the server with my builds, and just bring my positive energy to the server!

What Is The Role Of A Staff Member- Well it depends on the staff members role, but as the role builder, it is to create awesome builds that players find interesting and good looking

Do you have staff exp.- Yes I've been a builder on several other servers

Age- (Must Be 12+) 17

Staff Needed Are Manager Admin Helper And Builder I would like to be a builder :)

My minecraft username is: heyde12
01/04/2018 1:04 pm
FreddyDaBomb
Accepted Join The server at EpicSurvival.mygs.co (Recently Reset)
01/02/2018 4:01 pm
IG_Greedy
Why do you want to be staff- Hi, I'd like to be staff so I can help up the server. Clearly this server is in dire need of help and I can supply a good amount of my knowledge to give you guys a boost.
I'm not gonna say I wanna be staff because I like helping people because that really is stupid. You do get a nice feeling but here's the real reason. I enjoy being a higher position because you really get that sense of people will need you and you want to help them. I have some knowledge of plugins, commands etc and I can pick out some plugins if you want as I have some in mind. Custom Enchants,Factions,Heroes and more. Basically I'm just here to help out and control the staff team if anything goes wrong. I'll be able to catch exploiters and more.

What Is The Role Of A Staff Member- Manager or Administrator

Do you have staff exp.- Yes I do. I have managed many servers and administrated servers I am unable to list them because they have all shut down.

Age- (Must Be 12+) I am 12 and hopefully that is fine. I do find myself mature enough to handle a position like Manager or Administrator.
01/02/2018 4:54 pm
IG_Greedy
Guess you missed out on a great helping hand Austin
01/02/2018 3:46 pm
31ia2
01/02/2018 3:36 pm
_InfinityGaming_1
Austin there was a hacker on the server
01/02/2018 3:36 pm
_InfinityGaming_1
01/02/2018 3:12 pm
jonatanuddgard
can i get so i can see if some 1 is hacking and ban them. :ps i live in sweden
01/02/2018 2:49 pm
jonatanuddgard
im a good builder if there is world edit
01/02/2018 2:35 pmhistory
31ia2
1) I like helping out new servers because I used to have my own server and I know how hard it is to get one up and running.
2) I can really do anything I'm ok at building (I build parkour maps xD) but I am better at being a mod/staff
3) Used to be mod on a few server and had my owner server.
4) I am 17
01/02/2018 2:28 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Explorer
RiseOfTheBella
I want to be staff so I can show you all what i have to offer, and I want to help the server grow.

The role of a staff member is to be kind, but also enforce rules.

Yes, I have been a builder on many servers, and a mod on a couple too.

I am almost 13 (I sound like an 8 year old, lol.)

I can be a builder, i am quite good at building organics with world edit, and i can do houses too. Also, my ign is RiseOfTheBella, you can call me Bella. :)
01/04/2018 1:06 pm
FreddyDaBomb
Accepted Join The server at EpicSurvival.mygs.co (Recently Reset)
01/02/2018 2:18 pm
_InfinityGaming_1
Why do you want to be staff- | What Is The Role Of A Staff Member-
would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see alot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling
Do you have staff exp.- No, but I hope my maturity and helpfulness will make it the first!
Age- (Must Be 12+) 15
01/02/2018 2:19 pm
_InfinityGaming_1
User: _InfinityGaming_
01/02/2018 1:58 pmhistory
Acer0707
Why do you want to be staff- I love to help out new server's to the greatest they can be

What Is The Role Of A Staff Member- One of them is to make sure that nobody is hacking, and they are following rules!

Do you have staff exp.- Yes i do! I'm working on a Server called BowScape as a Mod!

Age- (Must Be 12+) I am 12!

I would gladly take Helper, because i would love to help out the server!

~Ace
01/02/2018 12:45 pm
Perkaholics
Hello, my name is Perkaholics and this is my application.

My name is Joel but I would prefer you rather call me by my in game name either P, Perk, or just Perkaholics.

My activity will probably on weekends and in the afternoons. I am a fulltime college students and I also work Mon, Wed, Fri, and Saturday. Though my online playtime will vary due to family or loved ones activities with me.

I can help by doing stuff with plugins, building, and plain out moderation. I currently own and operate my own server and I have experience with source codes of most basic plugin such as permissionsex, any version of essentials,and any other plugins granted if I can find their website. With my building I built everything on my server and I wouldn’t say im the best but I am a bit rusty.

Well I was thinking as I was actually writing this that maybe we could combine servers with a bungee vpn. Obviously once you feel comfortable or maybe not at all and I will be ok with that. I feel that I can bring a lot of new ideas to your server with my creative mind.

I think that I have a very strong application that people won’t take the time to do and it shows that I am passionate about these things from the very start.

My maturity will probably be a 9 out of 10 because most of the time I am pretty serious but just slightly like to joke around and have a sense of humor.

As I mentioned above I have work Mon,Wed,Fri,Sat starting at 4pm Eastern stand Time or UTC+5:00.

So I think I covered everything thank you for taking the time to read this and happy new year!

-Perk
01/02/2018 2:08 pm
FreddyDaBomb
Thank You For Applying You Never Put What Rank You Want Reply With That And Your Accept
01/02/2018 4:17 pm
Perkaholics
Manager of plugins my guy.
01/02/2018 10:50 am
FreddyDaBomb
We also Need a forums website no clue how to do that tho
01/02/2018 10:45 am
Sizzle44
I want to be a staff because I liked it in the past and think I benefited the servers i was on.
The role of a staff member is to help the owner run the server when he can't himself.
Yes, I do have staff experience, mainly admin in the past.
I am 17.
Any position is fine, admin would be nice.
01/02/2018 10:54 am
FreddyDaBomb
The Ip Is EpicSurvival.mygs.co make sure you join soon!!!!!!
01/02/2018 10:47 am
FreddyDaBomb
That Is a amazing app!!! Are You Good With Plugins We Need A Manager That's Good With Plugins And commands ect!!!! If Not You Are Hired As A Admin The Ip Is EpicSurvival.mygs.co make sure you reply soon
01/02/2018 10:30 am
jeffblades0503
Why do you want to be staff- Because I am joyful and I love making things better.

What Is The Role Of A Staff Member- To be helpful and kind to other players and to make sure everything is going OK.

Do you have staff exp.- Yes on another server and they said I am really good in staff role

Age- (Must Be 12+) Yes I am 14!

I would mostly want to be an admin but any suits me!
01/02/2018 10:55 am
FreddyDaBomb
The Ip Is EpicSurvival.mygs.co make sure you join soon!!!!!!
01/02/2018 6:03 pm
hogwarts_alumni8
Cant join aymore
01/04/2018 1:07 pm
FreddyDaBomb
fixed that bug
01/06/2018 12:01 pm
hogwarts_alumni8
still cant join