-[Dig-SMP]- Welcoming everyone to join! [1.7.5-PvE-PvP]

Cacti_Lord's Avatar Cacti_Lord1/14/14 3:10 am
3/26/2014 6:17 pm
Cacti_Lord's Avatar Cacti_Lord

★ Connect to our server with: dig-smp.no-ip.org

Welcome to DIG! We are an active community of friends of all ages from all over the world. We have a responsive, knowledgeable, experienced team of Staff who are happy to help you with any questions or problems that you may have during your time here on our server. We are a community founded on respect for one another. We respect our members and the work they do - in exchange, all we ask is that same respect from you. All of this comes together to help our server become and remain a fun and unique place to be. Our ever-growing family of friends welcomes you to our community that you can someday call home.

For a list of tools, commands and plugins we offer to make your time better here on our server, you can check out our website at any time! Feel free to post in our forums if you have any specific questions you may have unanswered!

http://www.dig-smp.com/info

--- Rules and Expectations ---

• Griefing and Looting is not allowed. Please respect other players' creations and projects. Those who are victim of being griefed, a staff member can restore your project to its untouched state in no time at all!
  • This server does not allow any kind of Minecraft Client Mods that can allow you to have an advantage over another in-game. We do allow graphical mods including 'Optifine' and Shaders mods, 'Rei's Minimap' is also acceptable as long as you are not using it unfairly.
  • We area Non-PvP server primarily, however we do have a PvP Arena you can fight at with your friends. Your items are lost in these areas so it depends on who you go with that determines if you will actually get your things back. More PvP areas are being constructed by a few members of the community.
  • Please refrain from using foul language in our Public channels. We allow all ages to play here so please be considerate of what you say.
  • Racism or Bigotry of any kind is unacceptable and will result in permanent removal from the server.
  • Excessive trolling is not tolerated and is grounds for removal from the server. This includes intentional traps where unwilling players can die, and trapping/suffocating someone to death.
  • Afk Pools are not allowed on our server. Any Afk pools we find around the server will be removed.

Feel free to ask any additional questions you may have whether it be on the server, here as a reply to this post, or in our Forums on our site (which you can also find a ton of other useful info). Either way, any of our Staff or Members will be happy to help you! Thanks for your time and hopefully we see you at DIG!

-Dig's Staff

Here are a few pictures of our spawn, community projects and group pictures below.

Cacti_Lord
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

03/26/2014 6:17 pm
Cacti_Lord
Just updated our thread a bit, as well as our server. We have just finished updating to 1.7.5! Soon I will be making a few more posts regarding our new Pixelmon server, as well as our upcoming Creative server we will be opening!
02/27/2014 9:24 pm
Cacti_Lord
Hey everyone!

Just wanted to give a long overdue progress update on the server! Things are going well and we have had quite a few new faces in our community the past few weeks! Thanks PMC! Also thanks for everyone's support in keeping our server alive. I appreciate it a lot. One thing we have been working on lately is our new marketplace! Check it out!

02/10/2014 12:42 am
Cacti_Lord
Another really cool build, made by Fareknight. Shes been working on this for a while! I like it a lot, one of my favorite builds.

02/10/2014 12:14 am
Cacti_Lord
Just wanted to give a little bump for the day and show off a build I thought was pretty cool! We just started making this floating town last night. It is already starting out pretty cool if you ask me!

02/07/2014 9:43 pm
Cacti_Lord
Hey everyone!

I thought it would be appropriate to post something since, well.. its been a few days since our last post. Our server is running great now, as you can tell I hope. I personally am completely satisfied and in my opinion it is a huge step up in terms of performance, as planned and expected. Besides having a great server again, we are working on bringing some content to the server, slowly but surely. Johekl is finishing up a PvP world for those extremists that dwell on the server, it should be a pretty cool change of pace. We have some cool plans for that world. Another thing I had been working on, which is done today... this PvP arena near newworld spawn.

01/21/2014 8:57 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Wraith1313
There are a lot of new players joining us, and a lot of former players returning. The word is out, DIG is officially back.
01/17/2014 2:18 am
Cacti_Lord
Last bump for the night! Hopefully we see you guys around here soon!
01/16/2014 8:39 pm
Cacti_Lord
There is a few people on right now! You are more than welcome to join us.
01/16/2014 7:18 pm
Cacti_Lord
Pumpin up the bump! Feel free to join our community guys and gals! You are more than welcome.
01/16/2014 3:12 am
Cacti_Lord
Last bump for the night! You are all welcome to come join our community!
01/15/2014 9:42 pm
Cacti_Lord
Thanks a lot Wraith, for your Support! I think its awesome your family plays here, by the way. Maybe your wife will get into it sometime! That could be fun. Actually my aunt and uncle were talking about getting MC... they would probably play on our server, lol! Sounds fun to me!
01/15/2014 9:01 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Wraith1313
I've been gaming with the owner of this server for years. When my kids took an interest in Minecraft, I sent them towards DIG-SMP because I knew it would be a good, safe place for them to play. After a little while, my kids talked me into trying Minecraft as well. Now it is just another way my family spends time together. We have made so many friends from all over the world. Young or old, this game is fun. And it is even more fun to play it in a community such as this!
01/15/2014 5:36 pm
Level 23 : Expert Archer
Gamecool 10
This actually looks pretty nice, I'll check it out it I have time.
01/15/2014 6:37 pm
Cacti_Lord
Thanks Gamecool10! You are more than welcome to come and check it out if you want! We would be glad to have you. Also, I hope to add more details about the server here in the next few days as we complete a few projects.
01/15/2014 5:22 pm
Cacti_Lord
Just making my afternoon bump! Thanks for your support everyone! ^_^
01/14/2014 1:50 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
TheSuperNathan
I genuinely love our server, it's the only server on my list now and forever. Whether you're an experienced minecrafter or brand new to it we are an active welcoming server with a collaborative community and helpful staff. If you are looking for a new minecraft home please check us out.

You're going to like the way you play... I guarantee it.
01/14/2014 8:45 pm
Cacti_Lord
Thanks for the support Nathan <3 Much love from yo... younger bro?
01/14/2014 3:11 am
Cacti_Lord
Woo! First post! Gonna reserve this space
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome