[NEW] Western Questing Server [1.7.2]

UltimX's Avatar UltimX6/9/14 2:12 pm
6/9/2014 3:20 pm
Elite_Ninja_21's Avatar Elite_Ninja_21
Western Questin'

New server! One main feature... Western Questin!

Idea:-

You wake up in a barren desert, no traces of life around. No water, nothing. Just sand, cactus and dead bushes.You explore, try to mine the bushes. What's this! This clearly dead bush just dropped sticks and planks! You try again. Again, planks and sticks fall to the floor and you desperately collect them. Oh no, your THIRST BAR is getting low! But there's no water to be found! You remember a trick that you saw on a survivalist TV program. You can get water from CACTUS! You mine the cactus, and... A water bottle drops to the ground in front of you. You pick it up and drink it, like a potion. You thirst bar is restored! You test this new, strange world. You make a crafting table, make wooden tools, and start a mine. You find iron, yet you are still not satisfied. You mine deeper and deeper, What! A silvery ore! You mine it, and it drops nothing. You try with a stone pickaxe, it still drops nothing. Finally, you make an iron pickaxe and mine this new ore. It drops... STEEL Ingots! You venture deeper underground, eager to find what undiscovered items are lurking beneath. You find another new ore, A shining red ore, like Redstone, but... shinier. You mine it with your iron pick and find it drops Ruby. You dig down more, and soon find a blue ore, similair to the Ruby ore, mine that and find Sapphire!

This is all I have time for now, but it will be updated soon, explaining most of the server ideas!

So, positions needed: Builders (for the map), coders (mods and plugins), texturers (blocks and *some* items), admins, more ideas and people to play!

Apply https://docs.google.com/forms/d/13-rCMHFkd2Hv_zqpcCCGj5zX-Wq1PW2p1grP4JOFtVI/viewform?usp=send_form
UltimX
Level 4 : Apprentice Modder