What Server Would You Rather Play?

TriusMalarky's Avatar TriusMalarky6/14/18 4:08 pm
6/18/2018 3:28 pm
TriusMalarky's Avatar TriusMalarky
I'm just wondering what people would rather play!

I need some ideas for a server. I will have about $300 budget, and can get it set up definitely by November, possibly earlier depending on when I get the funds.

PM me some ideas!

Also:

• Absolutely no minigames, factions, or other overused server type.
  • I want to include deathbans. This keeps immature scrubs away, even if they're minor such as 12h or maybe even 6h.
  • I like configs. If it has a couple plugins that I can customize, I like it.
  • PLEASE something relatively unique.

I can do some coding myself if necessary, and I can get the server myself, I just need ideas.
TriusMalarky
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2018 12:17 amhistory
Level 19 : Journeyman Crafter
Gooseman_
Original ideas are very hard to come across, but if you think you can do better in a certain area than other servers such as kit pvp, then go on ahead.

I personally was thinking about a kit pvp server myself with mcmmo, a well and balanced rankup system, and a decent sized map where you can kill both mobs and players for money to rankup. But then again, kit pvp is a little bit on the overdone side.
06/18/2018 3:28 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Engineer
TriusMalarky
Agreed. Kit PvP is overdone.
However, a good system might be nice.
The catch would be the use of firearms instead of normal MC weapons. That should get lots of attention, if nothing else.
As to the original idea, I am currently running another server(a new one would be on the side, or I could add bits to the current one) that is hardcore(deathbans, natural regen is off) with custom structures and guns. Vehicles may come in the future(it also has some weird RPG-style races & classes). it's called Project Ragnarok, if you're interested.
Also, I think throwing a sub-game into Project Ragnarok(the KitPvP with a nice, balanced RankUp system) could be a great idea, although personally I don't think it'd be big enough for a full server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome