What would be your ideal server?

SoggyTractor's Avatar SoggyTractor2/28/13 2:52 am
2/28/2013 10:55 am
notnobody's Avatar notnobody
If you could make any kind of server you wanted, who would you have on it, what would it be like, etc? YOUR DREAM SERVER, BASICALLY. Cus I can never find decent servers.

By the way, check out my awesome build projects, please diamond!
SoggyTractor
Level 56 : Grandmaster Spelunker

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/28/2013 10:55 am
Level 34 : Artisan Dolphin
notnobody
Vanilla Survival, small close-knitted friendly communities, I actually own one, you can apply for whitelist on my PMC page.
02/28/2013 10:44 am
Level 37 : Artisan Blockhead
Formelet
So there's hope for someone like me out there, haha.. -I'm glad you agree with me..
02/28/2013 7:48 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
leiger
Suzymc
leiger
FormeletI'd make it fair. For everyone.
Like, the mods doesn't have overpowered ability

I agree completely. Staff should play the game as well, with only the basic permissions needed to manage players and to keep the environment non-hostile.

I agree too.
Sounds like our server btw myself and all our admins and mods have a secondary account for gameplay - no tricks just survival..
No ops are on the server, even me don`t need it, the permissions are well set up.

Mods do not have the perm. to ban, the point is not to overpower but to maintain everything running smoothly. ^^,

Same. As I said, I agree - so that's how I run my own server (http://www.mcleiger.com)
02/28/2013 7:31 am
Level 5 : Apprentice Miner
Suzymc
leiger

I agree completely. Staff should play the game as well, with only the basic permissions needed to manage players and to keep the environment non-hostile.

I agree too.
Sounds like our server btw myself and all our admins and mods have a secondary account for gameplay - no tricks just survival..
No ops are on the server, even me don`t need it, the permissions are well set up.

Mods do not have the perm. to ban, the point is not to overpower but to maintain everything running smoothly. ^^,
02/28/2013 4:58 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
coolnessnessdude
building stuff/towny/creative plots
02/28/2013 4:37 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Cake
leiger

02/28/2013 4:25 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ContaminatedClam1
THE WALLS which i made
02/28/2013 4:15 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
anonpmc797057
[deleted]
02/28/2013 4:09 am
Formelet
I'd make it fair. For everyone.

Like, the mods doesn't have overpowered abilityis, they can tp, rollback stuff, and fly.
The admins can do most like this, but also ban people, give items to himself, and use creative + fly.
Owners: Everything fucking possible on the server, lol..
For the players, they should be able to trade with each others in an online market here in the browser, and recieve the items in game via a mail box planted around the server. There should be great builds, citys, villages and a spawn town, which is majestic..
It should be medieval, and everybody should act that way.. The online database, should work as an auction house, and there should be physically placed buildings with npc's which allows them to interact with the auctions..
Other than that, people should be willing to offer their own work force for each others, and earn money that way.. Like, Person A hires Person B to gather wood, Person B recieves X number of money for each day he works, and person A sells the wood person B had collected.. Everything should work as in real life, are you good at running a busniss, you should be person A, hiring multiple persons, and build up your empire. If you'd like to just work, and not being a manager, they should be person B, and get hired by a person A.
Everybody should be mature enough to understand this, and everything would become amazing.. Good builders should be hired, to build up villages, instead of all the very boring dirt houses..

Everyone should be doing what their good at, and nothing else.. For that, there are other persons..

The server should have a jail function, to put prisoners who steals from their person A or others. There should be a limited police force (mods) who can give bills to the players, and if they're not willing to pay, they can go in for a specefic online time..

Money shouldn't be that easy to get, so that you easily can get diamond armor etc, after a little while, and there should be a very expensive admin shop if there aren't anyone who sells your wanted item, then this could be were you could go..

This is just an example of the economics, which I would like to run with my server.. Hopefully someone reads this, and are willing to co-operate with me.. I should say, I'm not willing to pay for anything, but I can work, and I'm good at building. Also, I have a few friends, who are even better at it..

Hopefully this helped some of you too!

Peace!
02/28/2013 4:07 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
thedoctor0416
I'd have factions/factionsplus and some ways to intrude without hacks like creeper eggs. Maybe boats with guns. Interestingly, I've just made a server like this 3 days ago. http://www.enderoutpost.com I made it so I could improve upon the fac server I was playing on.
02/28/2013 3:42 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Artist
xShae
I'd have towny, creative plots and free build. Build wars, build teams and minigames like temple run. I'd also have economy/magic+spells world too, which you can earn by ingame money (by mining+killing). I'd have everyone on it I could .

If you want a really good server 24/7 Exactly what it says up there ^ go to play.vcserver.net (: Looking forward to seeing you on, Soggy!
02/28/2013 3:40 am
Level 1 : New Miner
NateDawgDaBeez
I like finding noob servers and making it good just sayin
02/28/2013 4:10 am
Formelet
I like doing this too.. xD
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com