What do you consider to be a good server?

Bear_'s Avatar Bear_6/8/14 3:34 pm
1 emeralds 190 2
6/8/2014 4:24 pm
Bear_'s Avatar Bear_
Hello guys,

I am posting this, because I am getting a server soon. I was planning on making it a building server, but since there are many of these, I am not totally sure about it.

That is why I came up with a good question, which I would like to get answered by you!
What do you consider to be a good server?

What do I consider to be a good server (spoiler)
Click to reveal
When someone sets up a server, I think this is all needed to get something great:
-Experience (Play on servers before making your own)
-Outstanding (Be good at something yourself: building, coding, graphics, permissions and ranks, etc)
-Dev (have a good Dev if you can't really code!)
-Have good staff (Essential key, don't ban players to keep others happy)
-Original (have an original concept, like a extra-plugin-addon to make your server more unique)
-Spawn/Hub (this is a key too, a hub is thé first impression for players joining a server. This needs to be better then a bunch of signs and dirt)
-Website (if your server has a website, try to put it down good, and not a basic enjin template)
-Ranks (think of ranks good, do not have tons of donator and different ranks)
-Nick Names (If you use nicknames, make them player-related. No BOLD and over COLORED COMIC SANS lettertypes
-Worlds (Special world for donators, etc)

So, this was my opinion. What do you consider to be a good server?

NOTE: This can be your own Idea as well! Just come up with something creative and good tips and your idea might be launched!!

-Bear

Bear_
Level 47 : Master Bear