Wheat Network! - Looking for developer, and administrators!

Enclath's Avatar Enclath3/30/15 6:00 pm
4/2/2015 10:09 am
Enclath's Avatar Enclath
Ok guys so I am opening a server called the wheat network, This server is going to be a minigame / hub server much like the archon, I have the money ready to buy a 2gb server for the hub, 8gb server for factions, 4gb server for skyblock I already have a domain so you can join using a custom IP. Also I have buycraft premium for a month and a enjin premium for 45 days I have bought almost everything now all I need is a developer I know how to do all this Its just a case of I haven't got the time to. I am caught up with college, corsework to be able to set this all up so I am looking for a developer! I will need this developer to setup bungee, ranks, prefixs, enjin store, permissions, teamspeak server, buycraft please apply below if you think you have the skills to do this.

I will also need a graphic artist to make a proffesional server logo and banner, If someone is willing to do this please contact me on skype - Enclath [ WILL BE REWARDED ]

Developer application below.
Click to reveal
Name:
Coding 1/10:
Can you setup bungee:
Can you setup prefixs,ranks,permissions:
Can you setup buycraft:
Can you setup a teamspeak server:
Can you setup the forums:
Other info:

Admin application below.
Click to reveal
Name:
Why I want to be staff:
Redstone 1/10:
Building 1/10:
Command knowledge 1/10:
Coding knowledge 1/10:
How would you handle these situations,

Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps:

Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats:

A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do

Other info:
Enclath
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/02/2015 10:09 am
Enclath
Bump
04/01/2015 3:52 pm
Enclath
Bump
04/01/2015 12:43 pm
Enclath
Server is backup.
04/01/2015 12:20 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
wackydude03
Name: cyborgguy123
Why I want to be staff: I love helping people and helping small servers grow into big servers. I am always willing to hop on and play and I can be on for several hours everyday.
Redstone 8/10: I am very good with redstone and command blocks. One example of my work is making a troll mchine where it turns from diamond to dirt when a player is near and dirt to diamond when the player is further away.
Building 6/10: I can build in a few style of buildings such as steam punk but I am in no way the best builder in the world.
Command knowledge 9/10: I have had minecraft for 2 years now and I can use basically all the vanilla minecraft commands and most of the commands from popular plugins such as essentials, group manager, permissionex, multiverse and many more.
Coding knowledge 4/10: I can code a few basic plugins with a few basic commands but I am expanding my knowledge everyday.

Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps: I would first start by asking them to stop. Next I would mute them for 1 minute. After that I would temp ban them for a hour. Finally I would ban them for disrespecting staff orders and saying unnecessary language.

Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats: I take DDoS threats very seriously because it is illegal even threatening is illegal. My first course of action would be to ban his ip and then I would tell a higher member of staff.

A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do: I would first contact the owner on skype. If the owner does not respond I would message other staff (starting with the developer higher rank staff and gradually going down the staff ladder) until I got through to someone that can help.

Other info: I am 16 years old and I can spend several hours on the server a day.
04/01/2015 12:04 pm
Enclath
Bump
04/01/2015 12:09 pm
Itz_Calzy
Dude why is the server down and have you had a look at my application yet?
04/01/2015 12:21 pm
Enclath
The server is fine its just the hosting, They said I would be compensated if it wasnt up within the hour.
04/01/2015 6:45 am
Enclath
Applications are still open for mod.
04/01/2015 6:43 am
Enclath
Quiddyman23
Enclath
Quiddyman23Name: quiddyman23
Why I want to be staff: I want to be staff because I LOVE helping others. I have always loved helping others, but I also am a really good leader. Not only do I have those virtues but I also work good with kids. I will be able to work well on your server!
Redstone 1/10: 9/10
Building 1/10: 10/10
Command knowledge 1/10: 10/10
Coding knowledge 1/10: 9/10

Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps: I would give them a warning and tell them that raiding is allowed on this server and that you have to earn your way back.

This is a really good application, You've been accepted please accept my skype request.

Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats: I would tempban them for 10 minutes with the reason of: Even though it was not real, threats are not jokes.

A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do I would wait until it is back up, but before I would skype you.

Other info: I would like to talk to you about higher staff options on the server!

Accepted, this is a really good application! Please accept my skype request.

Hey dude, I haven't gotten the Skype erequest yet! Are you sure you did the right name?

Ive sent another request your way.
03/31/2015 5:28 pm
Level 13 : Journeyman Warrior
T00xFasTxFoRxYoU
Name: My name is Cavan.
Why I want to be staff: I want to be staff on a server with a dedicated Owner and Staff members. I see that you are willing to spend a lot of money on this. I believe that the server will have great potential if managed right by the Owner and Staff members and I believe I am a perfect choice on the servers journey.
Redstone 1/10: 6
Building 1/10: 5
Command knowledge 1/10: 8
Coding knowledge 1/10: 3 I am currently learning how to code a website!

Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps: I would warn them for using excessive caps in chat and tell them to rebuild as it is apart of the game.

Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats: I would ban him for 10-30 minutes for his/hers threaths and tell them to stop threatning to do so and if they player continues I will ban them forever as we don't actually know if he is joking or not so there is no point in taking risks.

A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do: I will instantly contact the Owner and try help resolve the problem and get the server back up and running!

Other info: I'm Irish. I'm 16 in April! I have owned 3 of my own servers. My best one lasted for 3 months before the Host shut down, I have a lot of experience with Plugins and permissions. I also was a Helper on a server called Desteria for 3 months. Desteria has saround 500-1000 players on all day. Feel free to ask me for more information about any of these!
03/31/2015 5:11 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Quiddyman23
Enclath
Why I want to be staff: I want to be staff because I LOVE helping others. I have always loved helping others, but I also am a really good leader. Not only do I have those virtues but I also work good with kids. I will be able to work well on your server!

Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps: I would give them a warning and tell them that raiding is allowed on this server and that you have to earn your way back.

This is a really good application, You've been accepted please accept my skype request.

Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats: I would tempban them for 10 minutes with the reason of: Even though it was not real, threats are not jokes.

A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do I would wait until it is back up, but before I would skype you.

Other info: I would like to talk to you about higher staff options on the server!

Hey dude, I haven't gotten the Skype erequest yet! Are you sure you did the right name?
03/31/2015 3:14 pm
Itz_Calzy
Name: Callum Winterton

Why I want to be staff: Personally I know I am good at Minecraft and I have been playing it for about 2-3 years. I have been a mod on a very well known server called Vikkcraft (Owned by YouTuber Vikkstar123) And I have applied for guard on Ali-A craft prison (Owned by Ali-A) I know that I am very good with players and very well known with the /mute command and /ban/temp-ban and what is worth a ban and not worth a ban!

Redstone 1/10: 4/10
Building 1/10: 6/10
Command knowledge 1/10: 9/10
Coding knowledge 1/10: 1/10 (Sorry, no good with this! )
How would you handle these situations: As I am very good with Minecraft

Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps: I would first PM them and say, if you do not stop swearing and spamming in chat you will get a mute until you have learnt your lesson. If they continue to do this, I will give them a mute for 10 - 15 mins. If they still continue to do this I will look into having them temp banned on the server if that is a good idea!

Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats: I will message you on Skype immediately and tell you the situation and if need be I will assist you if you need me for anything that may may be needed I will do what you say!

A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do: If you know about this then I would ask if you need any assistance or help. And If you didn't know then I would message you on Skype and make sure you know the situation!

Other info: If you do accept please PM on Skype and you could ask me any other questions if you need! Thanks a lot for the opportunity and would love to be a part of the server one day!

-Callum!
03/31/2015 2:59 pm
Enclath
Bump.
03/31/2015 1:42 pm
Level 35 : Artisan Engineer
melrose123
Name: Hawkknight
Experience: I have run multiple successful servers in the past. The last server I ran was a tekkit server which averaged 40-50 pretty much all the time.
Coding 1/10: 7-8
Can you setup bungee: I haven't been developing recently so I don't know much about bungee but I'm a fast learner when it comes to things like this.
Can you setup prefixs,ranks,permissions: Yes, very easy.
Can you setup buycraft: Yes, very easy.
Can you setup a teamspeak server: Yes, very easy.
Can you setup the forums: Yes, very easy.
Maturity 1/10: 10
Other info: I am currently studying computer science at university and I am very committed when it comes to Minecraft plugin development. I am more interested in getting more experience on the recent events on Minecraft 1.8.

Thank you.
03/31/2015 10:23 am
Level 18 : Journeyman Architect
Faalky10
[b]Name: Emil Falk Ign: FaalkHD
[b]Skype: emil.falk03, (i have a really good microphone)

[b]Age: 14

[b]Why I want to be staff:[/b] becouse i think this server is a good thing and i really want to be a part of it such as fixing plugins and building and moderating, Recebly i was staff on a famous server called menoxia (150 players daily) idecided to quit and help find another server to grow into a big commmunity.

[b]Redstone 1/10:[/b] 7
[b]Building 1/10:[/b] 10
[b]Command knowledge 1/10:[/b] 10
[b]Coding knowledge 1/10:[/b] 6
[b]How would you handle these situations, [/b]

[b]Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps:[/b] I Would tell him to stop and talk to him in msg, i will say that, that is the game, if he doesnt stop i will mute him for 10 minutes, if he doesnt stop i would tempban him for 8 days

[b]Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats:[/b] I Would say that he could get catched by the police, i will speak to him in msg, and tell him to stop and if he doesnt i will tempban him for 10 days, i will discuss whit the owner how serious it is and then make a descion.

[b]A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do:[/b] First i would tell the owner that the server is down, if i have the control panel, i would immediatly check the error and fix it,then when evryone log on i will tell them what happend.

[b]Other info:[/b] i have teamspeak and i am very kind, I am from sweden. I Can be on 2-7 hours evry day, (depends on my day/week)
03/31/2015 12:01 pm
Enclath
Accepted, Contacted via skype.
03/31/2015 10:21 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Warrior
nqh2001
can u pm me the ip
03/31/2015 9:21 am
nqh2001
did you see mine
03/31/2015 6:53 am
Enclath
Because it isn't professional, and how are you going to deal with people in teamspeak?
03/31/2015 6:51 am
Level 21 : Expert Network
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
let me guess "Its the easiest communication" Well PMing someone in mc takes 2 seconds and skype takes a minute
03/31/2015 6:49 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Why cant u just pm me ingame or in PMC?
03/31/2015 6:39 am
AwakenedRelic75 Mods
Name: James
IGN: AwesomeDino04
Skype: dont have it but plz pm me the ip and plz make an exception
Why I want to be staff: I want to be staff because I like to go undercover with changing my rank and nickname and going to peoples places and find out whats going on like a forbidden spawner in a base and report all strange things to my senior officer.
Redstone 1/10: 2
Building 1/10: 3/19
Command knowledge 1/10: 7 I know Groupmanager LOADS
Coding knowledge 1/10: 1

Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps: I will tell them to calm down but if they continue I will be forced to mute them but when the mute finishes and they STILL swear and spam then its a temp ban

Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats: I will kick them for Timed Out and if they continue I just tempban them for an hour

A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do:
I would try and find out the bug and search for info to fix it and Try my best to fix the bug and hopefully save the server

Other info: YES! I am a little abusive but its because I test commands.

Please pm me and we will discuss things
03/31/2015 6:44 am
Enclath
Sorry, I would have accepted you if you had a skype, denied.
03/31/2015 6:17 am
Enclath
WhenDaBaseDropsName: Kaitlyn
Why I want to be staff: I Always Love To Help Servers Out! Its My Duty.
Redstone 1/10: 3 (Im not that good)
Building 1/10: 8
Command knowledge 1/10: 6

Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps: Mute

Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats: Ban Anyways, I Will Not Tolerate It.
(About A Few Days To A Week Ban)

This is not as detailed as the other applications, Sorry but denied.

A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do, CONTACT THE OWNER

Other info: I Love To Build. Its My Favorite Thing To Do. I Have Also Been Playing Mc For Atleast A Year.
03/31/2015 6:15 am
Enclath

03/30/2015 7:49 pm
Level 1 : New Network
vashupt
Name: Vash
Experience: Been playing since 2011 I think
Coding 1/10: 8
Can you setup bungee: Yes
Can you setup prefixs,ranks,permissions: My favourite thing to do!
Can you setup buycraft: Yes
Can you setup a teamspeak server: Yes, I've hosted many!
Can you setup the forums: Yes
Maturity 1/10: 10. I'm older than most of the Minecraft Community. I'm used to play on mature communities too
Other info:
03/31/2015 6:28 am
Enclath
Accepted contacted via skype.
03/30/2015 7:15 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Hunter
Ciberg
A developer is meant to code plugins, if you can't setup teamspeak and buycraft you probably shouldn't be running a server.
03/30/2015 7:09 pm
sonicobunny
Name: Kaitlyn
Why I want to be staff: I Always Love To Help Servers Out! Its My Duty.
Redstone 1/10: 3 (Im not that good)
Building 1/10: 8
Command knowledge 1/10: 6

Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps: Mute

Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats: Ban Anyways, I Will Not Tolerate It.
(About A Few Days To A Week Ban)

A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do, CONTACT THE OWNER

Other info: I Love To Build. Its My Favorite Thing To Do. I Have Also Been Playing Mc For Atleast A Year.
03/30/2015 6:39 pm
nqh2001
Name: Noah Henshaw
Why I want to be staff: I would like to help out the community and be helpful to players in need
Building 1/10: 8/10

Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps: if you have the command,Tempmute and mute them for 5 mins. If not just regular mute after giving them 3 chances

Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats: Mute for a minute and see what he still has to say about 'DDosing"

A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do
Contact you or a co-owner to see what the problem is.

Other info: I would enjoy being an admin on this server
03/31/2015 9:40 am
Enclath
Contacted via skype.
03/30/2015 6:34 pm
Level 21 : Expert Engineer
Quiddyman23
Name: quiddyman23

03/30/2015 6:23 pm
skaterwiz
Yes I do have Skype it is: skaterwiz11
and I have a good quality mic.

~Alex
03/31/2015 6:13 am
Enclath
Acceped, I've added you on skype.
03/30/2015 6:21 pm
Enclath
Going to sleep now guys, I will review the applications I've got overnight first thing in the morning
03/30/2015 6:10 pm
skaterwiz
Name: Alex/skaterwiz (Applying for Admin)
Why I want to be staff: I just am looking for a developing server that I can help.
Redstone 1/10: 3
Building 1/10: 9
Command knowledge 1/10: 10
Coding knowledge 1/10: 4

Some one has got raided and has got sand in their gentials because of it, they have started swearing and spamming chat in caps: I would give them a warning. If they don't stop I would mute them.

Someone is making DDos threats to the server, However it appears that this will never happen and are just threats: I would immediately go to the owner and report it. But if he was just joking I would give him a warning , if he didn't stop, mute.

A server error has happened and the server has gone down what would you do: Contact the Owner immediately

Other info: I hope you choose me for the job (I need the Ip also)
03/30/2015 6:20 pm
Enclath
Alex this is a really good application, I just have two more questions Do you have a skype? & What microphone do you have?

PS: You are going to be needing a good microphone as I'm trying to make this server as proffesional as possible and also will need it for teamspeak.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome