WLM Server-1.3|Whitelist|25Slots|PVP|Factions|iConomy

WLMserver's Avatar WLMserver10/4/12 3:04 pm
1 emeralds 310 6
10/16/2012 4:10 pm
WLMserver's Avatar WLMserver
Hi there!
I would like to tell you about my server We Love Minecraft! (Or WLM for short)
It is a 1.3 bukkit server, with 25 slots, 2GB of Ram, and 15+ Plugins!

Our Ip Address Is:
64.31.19.50:25583 (Dont Forget The Port At The End!)

Our Website Is:
http://www.wlmserver.enjin.com/

The Plugins installed are...
Factions
iConomy
ChestShop
CookieMonster
MultiVerse
xAuth
AntiCheat
AntiXray
AntiShare
Plus More!

Rules Are...
Rule No. 1: Griefing IS Allowed (Griefing Stuff Owned By Server Is Not Allowed!)
Rule No. 2: Faction Raiding IS Allowed
Rule No. 3: No Hacking, Using Hack Clients Or Using Any Mod's, That Will Give You An Advantage In The Game (i.e. Speed Mod And X-Ray Mod)
Rule No. 4: No Spamming
Rule No. 5: No Overuse Of Bad Language
Rule No. 6: Do NOT Insult Anyone On The Server, Treat Everyone With Respect, We Are All Equal
Rule No. 7: No Asking For Ranks, Items Or Permissions
Rule No. 8: Stealing From Unlocked Chests IS Allowed
Rule No. 9: Listen To Staff! Do As They Say, And Don’t Disrespect Them

Follow all these rules and you will be fine!
Now for the staff...

Owners:
TheAlmightyLlama (Me! - My In-game name is ~Nick, as i like to have a nick name )
dado6612
lacikacro

Co-Owner:
THECRAZYKID1 - Also Owner Of Bryans World

Moderator:
Cupcakess

And finally the ranks...

Visitor: Get This When You First Join Server, Can Only Set 1 Home And No Access To /tpa Or /tpahere
Citizen: Need To Sign Up On Our Website http://www.wlmserver.enjin.com/ , Can Set 3 Homes And Access To /tpa And /tpahere
Lord/Lady: We Give This To You When We Think You Have Earned It, Get It By Helping Players, Inviting New People To The Server, Not Breaking Any Rules And Being Active On Server.
Prince/Princess: Continue To Help People And Server. Dont Break Any Rules, Are Active On Server, Friends With Players And Staff, And Inviting People On To The Server, And Preferably Donate

Creeper explosions are disabled and so is TNT

Factions commands are //f instead or /f or f

So join and have a good time on our server.

WLM Server
xx
WLMserver
Level 1 : New Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

WLMserver
10/16/2012 4:10 pm
Now have allowed visitors to do /tpa etc, but are no longer allowed to access build world, although any players with the citizens rank or higher can
HEYitsILIKETICTAC
10/13/2012 4:49 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
hey guys this is iliketictac from WLM maybe you have played with me or tried to kill me well this is a epic and great server you start off with 500$ and you can get money from mobs if you ever see me msg me and i will reply (in-game).Well guys cya there .
WLMserver
10/10/2012 4:14 pm
I have added a build/creative world to the server! If you are already on the server, or are going to join, then to get there its /warp buildworld , dont forget the server is whitelisted, so just message me if you want to be added.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:
Again server is no longer whitelisted so you can just join
WLMserver
10/09/2012 12:26 pm
Server Has Been Whitelisted And TNT is diabled, read the post to see how you can be added to the whitelist.

Also if you have any plugin suggestions, please let me know, and i will have a look at them.

Also when you join you need to regsiter by doing /register (password)
Your password needs to be at least 6 characters long, and contain at least 1 Capital letter, 1 lowercase and 1 number

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Edit:

Server is no longer whitelisted, as i believe that any bugs or glitchs to allow people to hack have been fixed
WLMserver
10/06/2012 10:57 am
Removed LWC, as you only your faction can open chests in claimed land, or only you, if your the only owner of that claimed land, and also i have added Survival Games, just adding a map, then adding chests, so should be ready in next 2 hours
Edit:
LWC has been added again due to popular demand, and survival games removed due to causing to much lag
WLMserver
10/05/2012 12:22 pm
Server may be restarted a few times today, due to changes in permissions and plugin configs, sorry
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome