WonderBuild Recruiting Builders & Staff!

WonderousKeys's Avatar WonderousKeys7/20/15 3:49 pm
7/20/2015 4:17 pm
WonderousKeys's Avatar WonderousKeys
CONNECT AT 167.114.0.221:25769

Hey everybody! WonderBuild is a new semi-vanilla server that is ready to shed its light unto the world of Minecraft and become a great haven for all players looking for an enjoyable play experience!

After some consideration I have decided that I would like to have a new spawn built and some PvP games as well. If you think you have what it takes to build a breathtaking spawn that serves as the server's first impression I encourage you to apply below and join right away!

I am also in need of 4 active staff members that are very trustworthy. The only catch is that I will only be hiring 1 player through staff application, the other 3 will earn staff automatically by building. So either you must have an incredible staff application that will blow me away or you can prove your loyalty by helping to create WonderBuild!

Below you can find the respective applications for Builder or Moderator:

Builder Application
IGN:
Days/Times available:
Experience:
Screenshots of past work (optional):

Staff Application
IGN:

Will you help recruit new members?

Will you help rid the server of hackers?

Why do you think you would be beneficial to the WonderBuild staff and server as a whole?
WonderousKeys
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

07/20/2015 4:17 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
WonderousKeys
Staff position via staff application has been filled, if you wish to become staff now you must build
07/20/2015 3:59 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
IGN:LilyXD_
Days/Times available: 6-8 Hours Per DAY

Will you help recruit new members?Indeed i can post on PMC skype and other,

Will you help rid the server of hackers? Thats what staff is for right?

Why do you think you would be beneficial to the WonderBuild staff and server as a whole? I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to Watch over chat and make the community a better place
. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
07/20/2015 3:54 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
LilyXD_
In-Game Name - My Minecraft name is LilyXD_,

Any Previous Names? - My in-game name has never changed, nor do I believe that it ever will.

Age - I'm currently 14, but I hope this application is proof that I am mature and literate for my age.

Region / Timezone - I am in the UK, and the time is currently 20:54 GMT1

Any Contactable Methods - Skype:Adam warfum
What job are you applying for? - i am applying for Staff.

How much time would you devote to the server weekly? - Of course, it would vary from week to week, and day to day, but I would estimate 6-8 hours per DAY

Any past experiences? - About 9-12 months ago I held multiple similar positions to this on many servers. I also was a co-owner for a small server that never really took off, but there my main job was to hire and check everyone in the team was working to their full potential. However all these servers primarily became inactive or closed down, so I decided to take a break and return after exams. In summary, I have plenty of experience in roles from Helper to Co-Owner.

Why should we pick you for this role? - I think I could benefit the server because I am an empathetic and understanding person, who knows how to be firm. I believe in fairness. I think all these qualities would be a great asset to any server. I'm good with people, and I have don't let my feelings cloud my judgement. (Sorry for using such a cliche phrase, but I couldn't think of a better way to say it.) I work well in a team, and I'm hard-working, and competitively determined to always do my best.
to Watch over chat and make the community a better place
. Minecraft is something I really enjoy, and I love the feeling you get when you know you're making a difference to a community. Your server sounds interesting, and the position that requires filling sounds just right for me. I'm not going to lie, I know my application isn't perfect. But then, at least I haven't lied to make things sound better. I still believe I can make a positive contribution to a safe atmosphere on your server.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome