-World of Aloria- Builders, Developers,and Staff Needed

alyseakadd's Avatar alyseakadd6/13/17 8:25 pm
6/27/2017 12:08 am
alyseakadd's Avatar alyseakadd
[color=#000080][b][size=150][center]World of Aloria[/center][/size][/b]

[center]Welcome to the World of Aloria, A wondrous RPGMMO, An Idea that has been sitting in the back of my mind for a long while. Ever since I watched anime with amazing MMOs, I've been trying to find the perfect MMO that suited me, but in the end I never seem to be able to, so after a lot of thinking I decided why not make one myself, so after much note writing and planning, as well with loads of free time I decided to start getting to work, now you reading this I need your help, making a server is no easy task, I've made one before and it isn't simple, so this time I needed to enlist the right help and the right people...

I have lots of big ideas and plans for this server, some such as having a plugin with my own spells, and different ideas that I will discuss more in detail once chosen

So here is who and what I Need

[spoiler=Builder Application]What am I looking for in a builder?
I'm looking for talented builders who can build towns and structures, the style of building we will be focusing on most is a medieval style, and building each of the towns, as well as the spawn and Mines/Caves/Dungeons. We need Terraforms, Architects and Interior Designers.

Application:
In-Game Name:
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft:
How Long Can You Come Online Each Day (Hours):
Why Do You Wish To Become A Part of Our Building Team:
What Are you Good at Building:
Do you have a Portfolio or Link to Past Work:
What Is your Time Zone:
What State/Country Do you live in:
Would you Be able to Donate to our Networks Costs and Future Goals:
Why Should We Choose you *Pease be Honest and Detailed*:
Are you willing to be Loyal and Only be a Staff on only our Network and not others:
Discord ID:
Decent Mic?:[/spoiler]
Builders Need 5, have 2
[spoiler=Developer Application]What am I looking for in a Developer?
I'm Looking for someone who can create and help me configure the plugins correctly
The plugins I plan on having created range from custom spells and magic to weapons and classes/races that fit our network story

Application:
In-Game Name:
Why Do You Wish To Become A Part of Our Developer Team:
Can you Configure Plugins:
Can you make Custom Plugins:
What Is your Time Zone:
Are you willing to be Loyal and Only be a Staff on only our Network and not others:
Discord ID:
Developers Need 1, have 1
[spoiler=Writer Application]What am I looking for in Writters?
I'm looking for creative people who can write stories, Lore, Quests, Character Background, and An Imaginative world.

Application:
In-Game Name:
Why Do You Wish To Become A Part of Our Writting Team:
Experience with creative writing in general/lore/quest writing:
What Is your Time Zone:
Discord ID:
Writers Need 2, have 1

We will be working through Discord, So Far this Server has 1% of things done Server is up and running with a domain, Once you've Applied I'll get back to you within 1-2 days and tell you if you've been accepted or not as well as send you the Discord link if you have been. Once the teams are assembled we will get to work.
I look forward to working with you all and hearing back some responds

[/color][b][color=#400080] - Alyse, Deedeethewolf[/color][/b][/center]
alyseakadd
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

VoxelBuster
06/13/2017 10:13 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
This looks like quite the endeavor, my friend.
alyseakadd
06/14/2017 12:17 pm
indeed it is I'm excited to get to work
Tannik
06/14/2017 12:42 pm
Level 32 : Artisan Architect
Hello alyseakadd,

We are interested in helping you achieve this big task. We have a lot of experience, and know we can make this dream a reality. Please contact us via Discord Eggwin#7035. Thank you, and best of luck!

Eggwin
TheAriesKing
06/14/2017 12:56 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
PM'ed
Gaming Squirrel
06/14/2017 6:46 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
What am I looking for in Writters?
I'm looking for creative people who can write stories, Lore, Quests, Character Background, and An Imaginative world.

Application: Writer
In-Game Name:Gaming_Squirrel_
How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: 4-5 years
How Long Can You Come Online Each Day (Hours): about 4-5 hours a day mostly in the afternoon hours NZT
Why Do You Wish To Become A Part of Our Writting Team: i believe i am a very creative person with plenty of time on my hands, I'm currently looking for a project to work on And I think a rpg server would be a grate new thing to do, I have pertly of time and ideas to help the server and contribute to the server, I also work well in teams and think I would make a hard working team member
Experience with creative writing in general/lore/quest writing: I don't have any as this is my first time and I have never thought of the idea of actually working on on and making one
Do you have a Portfolio or Link to Past Work: No,
What Is your Time Zone: NZT
What State/Country Do you live in: New Zealand
Would you Be able to Donate to our Networks Costs and Future Goals:if I believe it's beneficial to the server and it would help the server, I have friends who can help with costs
Why Should We Choose you *Pease be Honest and Detailed*: I'm a hard working minecraft player who is keen on joining a server and staying with it from the begging all the way to the top, I want to be here to see the server grow and have my say in the players enjoyment
Are you willing to be Loyal and Only be a Staff on only our Network and not others: yes
Discord ID: rather not say
Decent Mic?:yes

Sorry I don't have much time, please asks me to elaborate on anything if needed il currently writing this on my good old phone!
LordEndore
06/17/2017 2:06 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
Developer Application

In-Game Name: LordEndore

How Long Have You Been Playing Minecraft: 7 years

How Long Can You Come Online Each Day (Hours): 3 to 8 hours depending on daily availability.

Why Do You Wish To Become A Part of Our Developer Team: I have a lot of experience with plugins and servers. I have been doing this for years and i feel like i can be a good asset for the server team.

Can you Configure Plugins: Yes, I can configure almost anything.

Can you make Custom Plugins: I have not made any plugins before. I am currently in college for Computer Programming, so if it comes down to it, i can look into it for smaller coding tasks.

Do you have a Portfolio or Link to Past Work: I do not have any sort of proper portfolio for you.

What Is your Time Zone: Central Time

What State/Country Do you live in: Illinois, US

Would you Be able to Donate to our Networks Costs and Future Goals: I am currently unemployed, so i would not be able to assist financially until later on.

Why Should We Choose you *Please be Honest and Detailed*: I have worked with servers for many years and it has always been my dream to create a fun MMORPG style server. Yet, it is not that easy and i find myself lacking enough hands to accomplish such a task. Hopefully, i can help YOU with your project instead!

Are you willing to be Loyal and Only be a Staff on only our Network and not others: I would be willing to make this kind of jump if it is required of me.

Discord ID: LordEndore#7002

Decent Mic?: Yes, have a good mic and have no issue using it for communication!
alyseakadd
06/17/2017 2:52 am
Added you accept so we can chat name is deedee
alyseakadd
06/20/2017 2:39 pm
bump
VoxelBuster
06/26/2017 11:58 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Engineer
Will you still take dev applications?