World of Ecores ✭ Looking For Reliable Staff ✭ RPG 14+

Ecores's Avatar Ecores8/7/15 11:54 am
8/8/2015 7:10 am
Ecores's Avatar Ecores
World Of Ecores!

Hello! My name is Nash and im the owner of the server World Of Ecores.We are currently looking for reliable and mature staff who are 14 or older! This is an RPG-PVP Based server which has many planned feature for players!Which ill explain down below.

Whats the main story?
This server has a deep story involving 3 factions which fight for control in the Land of Ecores.The 3 factions consist of with backstories that youll get immersed into over time.
∆ OUTLINE OF THE STORY ∆

STORY START:HOW THE WAR STARTED

FACTION:The Taken Origins

After the noble sibling of Holpic died in the war, for a few years he tried to learn a very dangerous type of magic “The Ancient Resurrection Magic”. After 5 years of long and hard research he finally performed a effective and efficient spell to bring back a rat he killed. After writing down the spell and how to perform it, Halpics found a way to win the war,defeat everyone in his path just with a drop of a potion.Soon 'The Taken' formed as his siblings died in the war.People from all across Ecores came to see this work of art or was it the Devil's trickery?

FACTION:UMBRA ALLIANCE ORIGINS

Umbra Alliance first formed when Ikora Rey made a class for potion making,People would come far and wide from other parts of the world to see. Soon, she started to lose her siblings and later met with Halpic,which in all betrayed her.She spread her secrets on posters and by the next month all her secrets were revealed. Except one.

As this war went on, between them she formed the Umbra Alliance consisting of Mages, Archers and Warriors all playing a crucial part in the war.

Once she had begun this, there was no going back. Murders and violent thefts had become a reality, deaths occurred was beyond belief, whole cities were destroyed and left in rubble.

Her potions turned from good to evil, what had she become?

Ikora Rey
-She got her name from the annual Ecorian Mage Competition. She always used to be making potions in her basement as a young apprentice working with Halpic healing the soldiers on the frontlines. Soon later it was her destiny, she helped spark 'The Golden Age'. She created potions people could only dream of,life in Ecores tripled, people could be resurrected from death and have special abilities.
Some say she is an alien, others say she's just a crazy witch that is possessed by the devil of the Underworld.

Halpic
-A man who went to see Ikora Ray’s

FACTION:THE ANGORIAN ORIGINS

The Angorians started as King Angoria stepped into the war without knowing what he was up against. Two dark,evil factions.So he setup the 'The Angorians',the protectors of Ecores.
King Angoria was in a meeting with Ikora about the potions,little did she know the King knew her little secret....

Soon, the factions got into an all out war, with the Angorians overseeing this destructive war beginning to take effect across the landscape. The blood of the innocent being spilled by the vampires and humans across Ecores. Fires being set to trees that slowly began to decay and wither away, the waters being spilled with the blood of the fallen. The Angorians had to do something, in order to stop the war between the two factions from destroying the land ,the king they serve from being destroyed.

After King Angoria’s meeting with Ikora was over, he found the answer to the reason why the two factions are fighting and murdering each other. A special kind of ingredient was put inside of the liquid to turn the innocent of Ecores to savage and evil beings. The King tried to hit the witch, but couldn’t, as she threw one of her potions to blind King Angoria to retreat from the King of Ecores. She then drinks a potion herself to make herself an all-powerful sorceress whose only destiny is to find the greatest source of power, and make everyone in Ecores into a slave of hers to do bring a new kind of evil into the land.

Unknowingly to her however, King Angoria was alive and well, but had his vision limited from the potion she threw at the king. The Angorians found him later in where he held the meeting with Ikora. That’s when they swore to take her down, and defeat the evil opposing forces that will try to blind the world into only thinking pure hatred and evil. The Angorians honor those who served under the war, and they tend to set the ones whom are under the control of Halpic back into the afterlife to save them from his necromancy. Even the ones who

Planned Features

The features of World of Ecores consist of many things
-A Fully Custom Levelling System And Damage And Attack System
-100% Custom Builds
-New
And Innovative Features such as
+Dungeons - 3 Player Search for a Boss Go through waves of enemies and mini bosses and Finally find the beast lurking in the dark below.
+Cool Drop System
+New And Innovative Way To Skills,Mana,XP
+Cool New Arenas Added Every Week
+Wartime(Where You Infiltrate on of the other factions bases using GUI)
+Holmix And Emerald (Holmix is kept in bases and worth valuable money so you have to raid bases for it)
Islands but in the sea(Where You keep all your belongings) (You can't use boats to go out to see)
-Dueling
-Arenas
And A Whole Lot More

Example Feature
Custom Events

Every 2 weeks there will be a custom event made by our talented developers (Will Be Added In Beta)
Click to reveal
-Traegor Test
+'The Test' is A PVP Event Versusing The Higher Level Players Or Low Level Players in a 3v3 match of 5 Rounds.If You win multiple matches you will get unique gear only available in these custom event.Never available again.
+Example Weapon

-Kalter's Blade

“Kalter's courage breathes all across the land, it's helping us become stronger. ” - George, Blacksmith

Level 20 - 265-305 Base Damage
Your skills deal 10% more damage.
Whenever you hit an enemy, there’s a 10% chance they’ll catch fire, dealing an extra 100% damage over 5s.

What Do You Have In Planning?

Well at our staff team we have amy things planned and in the making! We are currently working on a levelling system and tommorow a armour system in the works!
We are currently looking for staff really help drive foward production in our server as it is launching in under 7 weeks.We are currently pallning to make the hub and multiple arenas ETC In a week. Also we are planning alot more which is disclosed to public at this current moment in time.

Who Do You Need?

1.Designers/Content Creators

-These are the people that create things or plan things in our world,working with the lore writers to create a breathtaking world players will always come back to.They will join up with other people to create things for our project such as plans for the map.We are looking for people who generaly like art and designing.

2.The Builders

-The builders are people that can create amazing things on our server from the cities to the landscape,the people should always be in for the detail and have experience before.Youll have to read the lore our lore writer wrote and try to capture the essence of the World of Angoria.Whether it is landscaping, building a tavern or planning a dungeon - you will be able to leave a mark on this project through your signature
creations.

3.The Graphics Designer

-The graphics designers like the builder always go for the detail and the new step.They should ALWAYS be proud of their work and make sure finesse is part of it.These people have a drawing pad to make sketches ETC And this role is PAID AT A LATER STAGE

4.The Owner

-The owner will be working alongside me to bring the best out of all the staff members.From past experience you know how to market,advertise and persuade people into working with us.Youll be directing people on what to do and help contibuite money and take in money from investors.Youll be able to create detailed threads on various websites and help me with large descisions and tasks.

The owner will get 15-30% of all revenue by contibuiting in the team.Youll have to get to know the lore,say your opinions,be active for multiple hours a day and really help us drive foward in development.

Thank You For Reading,
Nash
Contact Me Skype: live:bingo.lock
Ecores
Level 1 : New Miner