WweeeCraft [Revised] [FreeBuild] [Bukkit]

wweee2345's Avatar wweee23455/28/11 10:57 pm
1 emeralds 184 1
5/31/2011 7:12 pm
wweee2345's Avatar wweee2345
Hello,
I am here to update my old server since first it has been buried inside the forums and it has been changed to a non-hamachi.
Note: No Hamachi Required
I will be uploading some newer pictures of our server than in my previous thread and hopefully be able to update this one as much as possible.
Currently we are running on CraftBukkit 815 and it has seemed to run rather perfectly.
We feature plugins such as:
Big Brother
Permissions
Essentials
Elevators
Craftbook
rTriggers
War
Fight
Regios
Epic Zones
Local Shops

Currently we are focused on the creative side but allow monster spawning
We allow free build throughout the server with rules in the standard of no interference between others works.
At the moment,
There is a forum set up for our server where you can socialize, apply for promotion status, and request help for desired projects. This will be included at the bottom of the post.
We regularly have an active core of around 3-5 people a day and I later look to expand that core from 20 slots (our default) to around 40 slots for further player use. Peer so far have stated the server runs with little too no lag at all with the occasional lag in between backups and saves.
Best Regards,
Wweee2345
Owner of WweeeCraft

Forums: www.WweeeCraft.forumotion.com
Server I.P.: 72.186.96.6
(images will be uploaded hopefully tomorrow to feature a small preview)
Any problems you may have can be directed here or directly pm me through the forums.
(Sorry if this post is poorly organized but was uploaded from a mobile devise and wasn't too well revised)
wweee2345
Level 1 : New Miner