Www.SlashMinecraft.com

Wilbo123's Avatar Wilbo1231/31/15 11:20 am
2/9/2015 9:19 am
Wilbo123's Avatar Wilbo123
Dear All

I have two "managed" servers on Nitrous Networks, all paid up for the rest of the year, one 3gb and one 2gb, I have an web site (Enjin pro) and a domain name again all paid for up front.

What I haven't got is any players or any staff as such.

The main server is play.SlashMinecraft.com, it's pretty basic, the second server is for building the next generation of the main server, but so far I haven't got the final result I was looking for, having spent the morning looking round other servers, I now understand why, no one plays on "basic" survival servers any more.

So if you or your friends know how to build a new "fresh" server from the ground up, then get in touch, we are currently running the latest build of spigot on the development server, while the main server is stuck on 1.7.10 with Carbon and the protocol hack

May be you're an ex server owner, dev, builder or admin on a server that ran out of money, that isn't a problem for us, I am 1 trillion years old and can afford to pay the bills out of my own pocket, so thing like the new EULA are not a problem, what I need is inspiration and a few skilled people to help me along the way.

So how will this work, well as the main server is almost dead, you get to show off your skills on the main server first, I may even bin it and start again with 1.8 on it, once I have gained some confidence, then you will be allowed access to the development server, it has had a fair amount of building and time put into it already but is still pretty basic if I am honest, the standards for even basic servers are far higher than they used to be, so there is much work to do, in all areas.

Lots of people talk the talk but very few can deliver the goods, if you can compile the latest version of Spigot and words like Jenkins and Git Hub mean something to you, then that's the sort of level I am looking for.

For the right person I may even consider splitting everything down the middle 50/50 so if anything does become of it, you could get 50% of what ever that is, after expenses, but that's a long way from now as things stand.
Wilbo123
Level 1 : New Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/09/2015 9:19 am
Wilbo123
Still looking for a "partner" or "partners", a few friends may be that want to help or even run a server on their own

No real strings, apart from;
1. you must stick to the current "EULA"
2. donation rewards or selling of any "features" must be approved by me
3. any funds raised are either given away as prizes (25%) or contributed towards the good of the server, be that upgrades, advertising or just paying the bills.

I have paid all the bills up front, so there are no money worries, I will help out where I can and retain "Owner" rights over the server or servers and the contents.
02/04/2015 5:57 pm
Wilbo123
Ok going to bump this again, if you are interested in building a server that is there just for the fun of it, rather than making money out of other people, then drop a reply here.
02/02/2015 4:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Its on your web
02/02/2015 4:11 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
magnhunter89876
Could you look on my apply
02/03/2015 2:40 pm
Wilbo123
Sorry it took so long to reply, now sorted
02/02/2015 3:56 pm
Wilbo123
Dear All

Please be aware I will troll through all your past forum posts !

Just saying

02/02/2015 2:52 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Smokey_Death
Hey man If you want feel free to view my work on play.sky-core.com My server but not yet published. Also visit my website http://www.sky-core.com its based of enjin and I feel like it works well. Any questions add me on skype JamesBlakeGames. Hope to hear from you soon man. FYI I'm 18 years old.
02/02/2015 3:53 pm
Wilbo123
PS. You would be better off with a Radeon
02/02/2015 3:40 pm
Wilbo123
I came I saw and I was impressed, very clean looking website, good stuff on the server, good builds, nice plugins and permissions set up correctly, I like it.
02/02/2015 6:13 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Cyborg
Smokey_Death
First off Thanks mate for that reponce!

Wilbo123PS. You would be better off with a Radeon

I`m aware of that Just when I made the GIF I needed a small logo name.

PS: Radeon Is my love
02/02/2015 2:41 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
JaMamDiaxy
WIlbo123 I can Be the owner of OpPrison if you whant. I have thinking of making my own prison server but i did not have enough cash. I know alot of good plugins that are very good with OpPrison servers. I can all the commands of an owner and i can be alot on the server.

-Diaxy
02/02/2015 2:02 pm
Wilbo123
Any Ex-Owners out there that simply ran out of cash ?

This could be just what you are looking for an independently funded server !

What's not to like ?

I need help, inspiration and ideas !
02/01/2015 3:21 pm
Wilbo123
Bump
02/01/2015 12:16 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
razorcut15
Wilbo, I can build quite well, but I don't see the point of wasting another three days for another build. I have posted a link to some of my latest builds and I can post a picture of the build that I am working on currently if that will be enough.

My point is that I am offering you my help, not chasing server owners to build thing for free.

This is the project that I am working on currently, it is just a small section of it and it is about 25% done: http://imgur.com/TqpKgrZ
02/02/2015 1:56 pm
Wilbo123
Good ground work, terraforming is beyond me, tried a few times but failed to get a natural look and sniper just winds me up !!!

If you are offering to help then that's great, I need all the help I can get, I am determined to get this thing off the ground, even if it takes a while to do so, if that means starting over on one of the servers then so be it.
02/01/2015 10:37 am
Wilbo123
There must be more people that would like to set up and be a partner in a server surely ?

The bills are paid and will be for the foreseeable future, this one WILL NOT shutdown after a couple of months, even with zero players and zero staff it will still be up a year from now !!!

Are you mad about Minecraft but sick of chasing donations to pay the bills, do you wish it could be like it was when you first set up your old server, well now it can, I have paid the bills up front, so the only limit is your skill and imagination.

Apply now

I might even consider turning one of the servers over to an existing owner that has a sizable community but can't pay the bills, as a partnership but that will need discussion !

Apply now at www.SlashMinecraft.com or leave a message here.
02/01/2015 8:04 am
Wilbo123
Ok boys and girls play.SlashMinecraft.com is set to creative, those that want to show off their building skills can do.

Those that are more technically minded, sign up to the web site and leave a message and I will give you the super perm.

Those that think they can make a go of it, do your best with what is already installed on the server, then come up with one killer plugin you think a server must have, that isn't already installed and why it's must have.

After a while a group of applicants will be given full access to a server to rebuild it as they see fit.

Things I would like to see.

Quality builds in any style you see fit
Boss Bar messaging
GUI menus
Better use of NPC's
Minigames either on world or off world, if the hardware can take it

The old server is fully backed up, just in case, Core Protect is running so anyone abusing GM1 or being a d### will be instantly banned without warning
01/31/2015 6:29 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Crafter
Maxwell82
I would Love to Help!
01/31/2015 6:18 pm
razorcut15
As I already said above, I could help
01/31/2015 5:57 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
alemaly
2 x Admins that know all there is to know about WE, WG, PEX, ChatControl, Factions, etc.
1 Of them could be me
01/31/2015 5:55 pm
Wilbo123
Bump
01/31/2015 11:42 am
razorcut15
Hey there!

I can help you build the server! I am a pretty skilled builder, been building for over a year and a half
Take a look at some of my few builds: http://imgur.com/5UkvIlT,2eB6v9o,mrfHcb ... ,vrmamzX#0

I know the struggle of starting a server and I want to help you by making the server look aesthetically fairly good to attract more players!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask
01/31/2015 11:31 am
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
JaMamDiaxy
Name: Irl: Daniel Ing: JaMamDiaxy
State: Sweden
Have you ever been Admin before: Yes 3times
Position hoping for: Admin
Why: [EXPLAIN] Couse i love helping poeple and i whant to help them have a better minecraft experience. I have also alot of experience with Prison server and Plugins for prison servers. I am also a fast learner.
How long have you played minecraft: 3years
Are you mature: Yes
Experience:[Paragraph]: I have alot of experience with plugins and commands. I have also been staff member alot of times. 3xModerator 2xAdmin 1xHeadMod 5xHelper and 1xWarden. When i play on any minecraft server i try to help the poeple the best i can even.
Have you been any staff before:[Give ip of the server even if it is down and name, what staff member were u]:pherliaxprison.enjin.com/ I Was admin on here. vengeance-realms.enjin.com I was admin on it. I was also admin on TrenchMcPrison
How much time can you be on the server each day: 2-3hours on schooldays. On weekends around 3-4hours
What do you do if a player has gotten stuck in a 2x2 hole and he cannot get out: I would use the /tp to tpa them to spawn or tell them to use /spawn
What do you do if a Moderator is abusing his power and players are complaining: I would tell him to stop and i would get the Owner asap. If the owner do not come i would try to protect the players from him. If he still abuses then i would take a Screenshot and ban him. Then i will show the Screenshot to the Owner
If a Moderator asks you a question what do you do? I would answer that question.
Are you supposed to help with building: (yes/no) Not really but i can if needed
Scenario
Some one is hacking and your a mod in this situation. I would kick him and then tempban him. Then i would tell the owner that he hacked.

someone finds a dupe glitch and your admin. I would do /vanish to see if he is duping. If he is duping i would ban him and i would tell the owner to take all the duped things and remove the glitch

Thx For Reading!
-DIaxy
01/31/2015 11:25 am
Level 1 : New Mage
Fabian636
what kind of staff are you searching?
01/31/2015 12:16 pm
Wilbo123
A small group of dedicated Minecraft players, that love the game for what it is.

The core staff would ideally be 5 or 6 people.

1 x Website Designer / Manager (within the confines of Enjin) and that's a big ask, Enjin may look simple but behind it is some very powerful stuff.
1 x Developer that can decompile, fix and recompile plugins for 1.8 and spot new funs plugins that bring something extra to the game
2 x Admins that know all there is to know about WE, WG, PEX, ChatControl, Factions, etc.
2 x Builders that are a cut above the "norm", plus general skills around plugin management, setup, configs and so on.
01/31/2015 11:23 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
kraazeekid
I can do what you are asking for. Hit me up on skype and I will message you further. Thank You
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome