XTcR Pixelmon New Project 3.4.0 Modpack Server

AmbientFrost's Avatar AmbientFrost4/2/16 12:10 am
1 emeralds 124 1
4/2/2016 9:36 am
AmbientFrost's Avatar AmbientFrost

-----------------------------

Introduction
xTcR Is a large spread gaming community widely known within the steam community in which we host our own server boxes; so we offer top quality service and high performance servers. We're looking at bringing online a new 3.4 Pixelmon server as they seem to be very popular. Now you might be asking "Why not a 3.5.1?" Well to answer the question nicely without flaming the pixelmon development team.... They did a terrible job on the update. Sure it brought in like 6-8 new pokemon but with that, it also brought in terrible bugs due to their lack of backporting the api, thus causing issues with every 1.7.10 sidemod from 3.4.0. I've made many many tickets on getting support for these types of bugs; and the only support answers I seem to get is "Sure I'll fix it; on 1.8.9/1.9" Gee thanks.... That doesn't help with the fact SpongeAPI is still complete trash. We'd love to bring a 1.8 server online but PEX we can't seem to get working and there is no griefprevention plugin and most of them are just survival. This causes disadvantages to what we have planned, so without further ado; lets move on.

Server Plans
The biggest part of this project would have to be the adventure, roleplay, and diverse fill of the game(s). With each town we want the player to fill like they're apart of those old games they once played with a mode 3d effect. Towns will be filled with walking/talking/interactable citizen npcs, which will be colorcoded for the player to easily know which of these npcs may be apart of the main story-line, or a side quest.

We will be offering 8 Player-Housed Gym Battles in which players will be required to participate in before they can reach/enter the next town; so players will not be able to skip to end-game content in early game. Our plans are to give players that Pixelmon MMO type of fill when they play on this server and we need your help.

Mods Includes
- Pixelmon 3.4.0
- Pokecycles
- Bibliocraft 1.11.4
- Crayfish Furniture 3.4.5
- Custom PixelUtilites 3.3.6
- DecoCraft 2.0.2
- Carpenters Blocks 3.3.5
- Better Foliage

Available Positions
- Builders (Must be able to build Modern/Anime High Quality themed structures like you'd see in the games)
- Plugin Developers (We're looking for someone that could either fix our current Auction Plugin or develop a New Poke-Auction Plugin, among other things)
- Plugin Techs (Players who have diverse Knowledge in the Quests, Citizens, and other plugins)

Requirements for Jobs Listed Above
- Skype & Teamspeak 3 (Must have a Mic)
- Must be able to make Minecraft Related Meetings at 9pm est on Saturdays
- Must be able to do any of the positions availble

Application Process
If you are interested please fill out the following Application.

Name:
Skype ID:
Steam ID (If you have one):
TimeZone/Location:
Can you make the Meetings [yes/no]:
Which Position are you Interested in?:
Provide Screenshots of your builds if you are applying for builder:

Important Information
Website URL: http://www.xtcrminecraft.net/
TS3 IP: ts3.xtcr.net (Visit the Minecraft Channels)
Pixelmon 3.5.1 Server IP: pixelmon.xtcr.net
(our 3.4 server is whitelisted until release)
Minecraft Hub IP: mc.xtcr.net
My TS3 Name: xTcR | Khaoz [MC-ADL]
My Skype Name: KhaozFrost
My TimeZone: Eastern
AmbientFrost
Level 15 : Journeyman Pokemon