HIRING STAFF (Staff Paid REAL MONEY) YeahCraft 200 Slot

YeahCraftServer's Avatar YeahCraftServer2/17/14 7:35 pm
2/18/2014 5:10 pm
YeahCraftServer's Avatar YeahCraftServer
IP: MC.YEAHCRAFTERS.COM
Project YeahCraft is a server that is looking for recruitment. We are looking for staff and will pay certain ranks a cut of donations.
===============================================================================

Our server is a Towny server and we have a small community of well respected and fun players. The founder Skateforbran, wishes to pass on his Owner rank to a well respected individual who accepts the request to become owner. Skateforbran can not be online often and does not have the time to look after the server in the excess amount that a owner would have to. Below are the open positions and the ranks that may be applied for.

Server Specs
24/7
16gb Ram
3.0 ghz

Positions (All staff must speak In proper grammar In Chat, and keep chat to minimum!)

Owner: (Open), Paid Position 15% Of Donations
Requirements: 18+ Years Old (2+ Years Experience Minecraft) Proof: State ID Skype: Yes Mic: Yes
Computer: 8+ Gb Ram Processor: 2.5Ghz + Good At English
Time: Weekday: 2- 10 Hours A Day Weekend 4- 12 Hours A Day

Head Admin: (Open) Paid Position 5% Of Donations

Requirements: 16+ Years Old (2+ Years Experience Mine craft) Proof: School ID Skype: Yes Mic: Yes
Computer: 8+ Gb Ram Processor: 2.5Ghz +
Time: Weekday: 2- 5 Hours A Day Weekend 2- 8 Hours A Day

Admin: (Open) Paid Position 3% Of Donations
Requirements: 15+ Years Old (2+ Years Experience Mine craft) Proof: School ID Skype: Yes Mic: Yes
Time: Weekday: 1- 5 Hours A Day Weekend 2- 6 Hours A Day

Requirements: 15+ Years Old (2+ Years Experience Mine craft) Proof: School ID Skype: Yes Mic: Yes

Moderator: (Open) Non Paid Position 0% Of Donations

Requirements: 14+ Years Old (2+ Years Experience Mine craft) Proof: School ID Skype: Yes Mic: Yes
Computer: 4+ Gb Ram Processor: 2.5Ghz +

Requirements: 15+ Years Old (1+ Years Experience Mine craft) Proof: School ID Skype: Yes Mic: Yes

Requirements: 14+ Years Old (1+ Years Experience Mine craft) Proof: School ID Skype: Yes Mic: Yes

Requirements: 14+ Years Old (1+ Years Experience Mine craft) Proof: School ID Skype: Yes Mic: Yes

Helper: (Open) Non Paid Position 0% Of Donations

Requirements: 13+ Years Old (1+ Years Experience Mine craft) Proof: School ID Skype: Yes Mic: Yes
Computer: 2+ Gb Ram Processor: 2.0Ghz +

Requirements: 13+ Years Old (1+ Years Experience Mine craft) Proof: School ID Skype: Yes Mic: Yes

APPLICATION: (Please copy and paste into comment box. Fill out in complete sentences. Take your time. Do not lie because if accepted you will have to show required proof and have an Skype interview.)

IGN:

What position are you applying for?

How old are you?

What are your computer specs?

What is your time frame on Minecraft? Mon(0-24), Tue(0-24), Wed(0-24), Thur(0-24), Fri(0-24), Sat(0-24), Sun(0-24)

How would you implement your Authority on YeahCraft?

How is your grammar? Do you use proper grammar when playing on servers?

Tell me your experience with plugins. (Specifics)

Tell me your experience with Servers. (Specifics)

Tell me your other staff positions. (Specifics)

Tell me your experience with commands. (Specifics)

Tell me your experience with Towny and or Factions (Specifics)

Are you a good builder? Are you a Amazing builder that can help with projects?

Thanks for applying your application will be read and possibly accepted depending on the quality!
YeahCraftServer
Level 23 : Expert Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/18/2014 5:10 pm
YeahCraftServer
Mr slothand tommy your applications have been accepted please join mc.yeahcrafters.com server. And register on www.yeahcrafters.com. I will let you know which ranks I have in mind for you both. Thanks!
02/18/2014 2:14 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
Tommyjojo
IGN: TommyJoJo

What position are you applying for? Admin

How old are you? 15 1/2

What are your computer specs? Dell studio 1558 ( With Optifine running, I usually get around 50+ FPS).

What is your time frame on Minecraft? Mon(2-4), Tue(2-4), Wed(2-4), Thur(2-4), Fri(5-6), Sat(8-9), Sun(8-9)

How would you implement your Authority on YeahCraft? I'd apply authority over other players, but still interacting with them in a friendly and open way.

How is your grammar? Do you use proper grammar when playing on servers? Yes, i've gotten into a habit recently of using caps alot, so i don't come across as immature with other players.

Tell me your experience with plugins. (Specifics) I had my own server a while back, so i have expierience with the basic ones in starting up a server. ( GroupManager, Essentials, WorldGuard, WorldEdit, Multiverse, Multiverse-core, Enjin_Minecraft_Plugin, iDisguise, CustomMobs, etc.)

Tell me your experience with Servers. (Specifics) I started playing minecraft two years ago, and i started getting involved in the running of servers abdout one and a half years ago. i built my way up the staff positions, getting more expierienced as i went along, and set up my own server just a few months back.

Tell me your other staff positions. (Specifics) -Helper - VirtusMc
-T-Mod - AdventureCraft
-Mod - AldovinoHD Server
- Admin - Outlands
- Co-Owner - McAtlas
-Owner - McParadox
-

Tell me your experience with commands. (Specifics) I know basically all commands that are inclusive in the server when you get it. I know all the commands used in the plugins i listed above, and i know the basic commands for a few more plugins.

Tell me your experience with Towny and or Factions (Specifics)

Yes, in my past experience with other servers, i've helped with alot of projects so i know what type of structures are populara and are widely used.

Thanks for applying your application will be read and possibly accepted depending on the quality!

Thanks for the opportunity, I hope i get the Position!
02/18/2014 9:27 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Network
Mr-Sloth
IGN: MrSlothPlaysMC

What position are you applying for? Whichever needs staff the most.

How old are you? I am 13 but mature.

What are your computer specs? My Dell is so bad you can't buy them anymore- I get about 30fps on most servers. 50 on plots

What is your time frame on Minecraft? Weekdays- 2 hours Normally 3-5, Weekends- 4 hours Can be any time.

How would you implement your Authority on YeahCraft? I would first ask around, see if any jobs are available. Things like solving a griefing scenario or helping to make a new mob arena. If I cannot help, I will go online and monitor the actions of the players to report abusive behavior to the right people.

How is your grammar? Do you use proper grammar when playing on servers? Normally, but I sometimes use abbreviations like Gtg or brb.

Tell me your experience with plugins. (Specifics) I like to sort out permissions on servers and like to test plugins. I can give recommendations on plugins on things that help to stop swearing- or maybe something that enables to use signs as shops. If i do not know something then I will look it up and complete that task.

Tell me your experience with Servers. (Specifics) I like helping all types of servers, small ones, big ones, Factions, Townys, Plots, Prisons and lots of other things like that!

Tell me your other staff positions. (Specifics) I have had lots of experiences with staff roles. I am a Moderator on ForgottenLands, Head Admin on GalaxyMC, SrWarden (Highest rank) on GalaxyMC Prison. Co-Owner of SolaceCraft (Closed) and Head Mod on DopeCraft (Closed)

Tell me your experience with commands. (Specifics) I am not the best at these, but that what /help is for!

Tell me your experience with Towny and or Factions (Specifics) GalaxyMC has Towny and I love the plugin! It brings exiting things that the factions plugins do not have! ForgottenLands on the other hand, has Factions and I am part of the staff faction, I like the gathering of materials from scratch and making a massive base that no on can get into

Are you a good builder? Are you a Amazing builder that can help with projects? I am okay at building. I can make simple structures and make them look nice with their designated themes. I am improving my redstone skills and think I am getting into the advanced stages of it!

Thank you for reading my application and I wish great luck to other participants

I would like to note that I would not like payment! I just want to help the server!
02/18/2014 1:12 am
YeahCraftServer
Thanks Millert your application has been accepted
02/18/2014 12:19 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
caitlin1743
IGN: caitlin1743

What position are you applying for? mod

How old are you? 14 (almost 15)

What are your computer specs? I don't exactly know all of my specs but Im pretty sure I have the Toshiba with 750gb hard drive, 6gb ddr3 memory, and runs off of windows 8

What is your time frame on Minecraft? Mon 4-7 hours, Tue 5-7 hours, Wed 2-4 hours, Thur 5-7 hours, Fri 2-4 hours, Sat 6-8 hours, Sun 6-8 hours

How would you implement your Authority on YeahCraft? I would implement my authority on YeahCraft by settling issues between users, making sure they obey the rules and don't cause problems, and make sure to help anyone out that is in need of it!

How is your grammar? Do you use proper grammar when playing on servers? I make sure to use proper grammar on servers to make sure the players know what I am trying to say and make sure what I have said, is understood.

Tell me your experience with plugins. (Specifics) I have had many experiences with WorldEdit, Hungergames, towny, factions, disguise craft, plot me, iconomy, and most of the Bukkit plugins.

Tell me your experience with Servers. (Specifics) On my friends old server, I was co-owner until they had insufficient funds to keep the server running well. I have helped do shops on multiple servers.

Tell me your other staff positions. (Specifics)I was co-owner on my friends old server, admin on a faction server, and helper on another public server.

Tell me your experience with commands. (Specifics) I have used many commands on many servers, the basics (like /home, /plotme, the factions and towny commands, the towny command, etc.) and the staff and creative world commands (like //wand and the rest of the WE commands and multiple /kick, /mute, /jail, and /ban).

Tell me your experience with Towny and or Factions (Specifics) The only servers I like to play on are factions and towny, unless I have to play hunger games with my friends. I have run many factions and many towns as well. Especially on Yeahcraft

Are you a good builder? Are you a Amazing builder that can help with projects? I would consider myself a good builder. If I were allowed to, I would definitely help with projects.
02/18/2014 12:03 am
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
caitlin1743
IGN: caitlin1743

What position are you applying for? mod

How old are you? 14 (almost 15)

What are your computer specs? I don't exactly know all of my specs but Im pretty sure I have the Toshiba with 750gb hard drive, 6gb ddr3 memory, and runs off of windows 8

What is your time frame on Minecraft? Mon 4-7 hours, Tue 5-7 hours, Wed 2-4 hours, Thur 5-7 hours, Fri 2-4 hours, Sat 6-8 hours, Sun 6-8 hours

How would you implement your Authority on YeahCraft? I would implement my authority on YeahCraft by settling issues between users, making sure they obey the rules and don't cause problems, and make sure to help anyone out that is in need of it!

How is your grammar? Do you use proper grammar when playing on servers? I make sure to use proper grammar on servers to make sure the players know what I am trying to say and make sure what I have said, is understood.

Tell me your experience with plugins. (Specifics) I have had many experiences with WorldEdit, Hungergames, towny, factions, disguise craft, plot me, iconomy, and most of the Bukkit plugins.

Tell me your experience with Servers. (Specifics) On my friends old server, I was co-owner until they had insufficient funds to keep the server running well. I have helped do shops on multiple servers.

Tell me your other staff positions. (Specifics)I was co-owner on my friends old server, admin on a faction server, and helper on another public server.

Tell me your experience with commands. (Specifics) I have used many commands on many servers, the basics (like /home, /plotme, the factions and towny commands, the towny command, etc.) and the staff and creative world commands (like //wand and the rest of the WE commands and multiple /kick, /mute, /jail, and /ban).

Tell me your experience with Towny and or Factions (Specifics) The only servers I like to play on are factions and towny, unless I have to play hunger games with my friends. I have run many factions and many towns as well. Especially on Yeahcraft

Are you a good builder? Are you a Amazing builder that can help with projects? I would consider myself a good builder. If I were allowed to, I would definitely help with projects.
02/17/2014 11:58 pm
Level 6 : Apprentice Artist
millert76092
IGN: millert76092

How old are you? 15

What are your computer specs? I have a fully upgraded Mac Mini, with 16 GB RAM, and a 2.6 GHz processor.

What is your time frame on Minecraft?

Mon-Thur(2-4), Fri(3-6), Sat(3-7), Sun(3-6)

How would you implement your Authority on YeahCraft? I would enforce the rules, but I would, to the best of my ability, do so in a way where I would still be respected, and not considered 'bossy' or a jerk.

How is your grammar? Do you use proper grammar when playing on servers? I would say that my grammar is quite good. Not amazing, mind you, but still above most people my age.

Tell me your experience with plugins. (Specifics) I've owned three servers, each with a considerable amount of plugins. In specific, I primarily used Essentials, of course, WorldEdit, WorldGuard, VoxelSniper, GroupManager, Multiverse, and PlotMe. While I admit that I have much, much more to learn in that area, I do believe that I have a thorough understanding of plugins.

Tell me your experience with Servers. (Specifics) I have been Moderator on two servers, Helper on one, and, as I mentioned earlier, have run 3 of my own servers. The first was a creative server with 35 slots, that I ran for about 6 months, give or take a month. The second was considerably smaller, with 5 slots, that I ran mainly for me and my personal friends. This one was up for about the same amount of time as the first. The third is a factions server, with 23 slots, and is much more recent. In fact, it is actually still up. I started it a little more than a week ago, and I'm still in the process of setting it up, with some help from a couple PMC members. If I get accepted, I hope to continue running this server, and I don't believe that doing so will be detrimental to the amount of time I would spend on YeahCraft.

Tell me your other staff positions. (Specifics) As mentioned above, I have been Moderator on two servers, Helper on one, and have owned three servers.

Tell me your experience with commands. (Specifics) As I mentioned in the plugins question, I have had experience with many different plugins, and so, with the commands associated with these plugins.

Tell me your experience with Towny and or Factions (Specifics) The only experience I have had with Towny was with my old 5 slot server. However, I used this plugin quite a lot over the lifespan of the server, and I would say that I have a good understanding of the plugin. Factions, however, is a plugin that I have not personally used until extremely recently, with my 24 slot factions server, that is still currently being set up. That being said, my understanding of the Factions plugin is that of a beginner's, but I do expect that I will be able to learn my way around the plugin quite quickly.

Are you a good builder? Are you a Amazing builder that can help with projects? I would not consider myself an amazing builder, in comparison to some of the incredible builders around YouTube and this very website, but I would say that my building skills are above average. But, I am not very good at judging my own work, and so I can't make an accurate description of my own abilities.

Thanks for your time and consideration, and I look forward to hearing back from you.

-Tyler (millert76092)
02/17/2014 11:03 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
KingPingMistro
IGN: MrMistro

How old are you? 18

What are your computer specs? I also do not know my exact specs, although I have the newest model of the Mac Book Pro.

What is your time frame on Minecraft? Mon(0-24), Tue(0-24), Wed(0-24), Thur(0-24), Fri(0-24), Sat(0-24), Sun(0-24) Monday to thursdays 2 to 3 hours. Friday 1 to 2 hours. Saturday and sunday 3 to 6 hours.

How would you implement your Authority on YeahCraft? I would mediate disputes in chat between players. Hopefully I would never have to be a tyrant, but I can be if the need arises. I am assertive but also helpful.

How is your grammar? Do you use proper grammar when playing on servers?
My grammar is excellent (At least I hope so ). I always use proper grammar on servers and try to encourage others to do the same.

Tell me your experience with plugins. (Specifics) I am familiar with plugin usage, primarily using world edit on large scale map introductions. I have helped create the world of Alagaesia (Eragon) with a couple buddies of mine through world edit. If I do not know how to do something plugin related, I always just Bukkit it (Is that a term? )

Tell me your experience with Servers. (Specifics) I have played minecraft for over 3 years and have been on hundreds of servers, bad and good. If you choose me, I will put my all into making YeahCraft the best it can be. I believe I know what it takes to make a server not only enjoyable, but to create a unique feeling for each player to play in.

Tell me your other staff positions. (Specifics) I have been an admin on a server called Iron Raptor. I performed chat mediation, world editing and server maintenance.

Tell me your experience with commands. (Specifics) I know many, many commands, I always read through the /help pages on a server to see how they are run.

Tell me your experience with Towny and or Factions (Specifics) I have played on many faction servers and love them. I am familiar with many of the plugins used to create a seamless faction server.

Yes I am a good builder, I have a couple builds across several servers that I would be happy to show you guys. My most recent build was a japanese pagoda being taken over by the forest with a massive tree being pushed throughout it,

That is all I have! Please consider me for Admin! I would love to join Yeahcraft's team! Thank you for reading this and have a good day!
02/17/2014 10:41 pm
Level 1 : New Network
AuroraPlaysMinecraft
IGN: AuroraPlays

How old are you? 16
What are your computer specs? Mac book pro ( ya its a mac so ) 50GB ram (ram disk) intel iCore5, 2.8 GHz. ( in other words i usually get around 50-120 FPS ).

What is your time frame on Minecraft? Mon(15-20), Tue(15-20), Wed(15-20), Thur(15-20), Fri(18-20), Sat(9-20), Sun(12-20)

How would you implement your Authority on YeahCraft? I would put my foot down on hackers that for sure, and be the nice admin when i can, and the demanding and stern admin when is necessary.

How is your grammar? Do you use proper grammar when playing on servers? I use very good grammar most of the time ( usually called a grammar nazi ) but just don't look at my texts.

Tell me your experience with plugins. iv been working with lots of plugins like world edit and perm plugins like essentials group manager. and have helped beta test homemade ones.

Tell me your experience with Servers. I have been working with servers ever since Mojang introduced them to mine craft. I have owned and run over 5 different servers but i pretty much have brought that down to 1 server which is my FTB server.

Tell me your other staff positions. Owner on my 5 servers, and chat mod for Mineplex and Hypixel.

Tell me your experience with commands. I can't don't know where to start, i love commands they are so fun just give me 5-10 minutes to go through /help and ill have them all down.

Tell me your experience with Towny and or Factions. I have played on manny town/faction servers and have integrated them both into a old survival server i used to own. all vanilla too.

Are you a good builder? Are you a Amazing builder that can help with projects? I can build almost anything. i love adding detail to structures i think it may be a sever case of OCD too but eh.

Other info. I can immediate respond on Skype if I'm on so if you can msg on Skype. adamfrawley.ajf
02/17/2014 10:33 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Network
degutter29
Did you ever think that by the time you have this much staff, maybe the server will only get like %25 donations? Just something to consider, but all in all, good luck!
02/17/2014 11:15 pm
YeahCraftServer
The server has no fees except for website which that cost is low. So There are not alot of server maintenance fees
02/17/2014 10:29 pm
YeahCraftServer
Thanks for your application it has been accepted you will become a Admin!
02/17/2014 10:26 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
qwertyuiop95
IGN: Qwertyuiop95

What position are you applying for? I'm applying for any position that is open. Whatever you see best to give me.

How old are you? I am 18.

What are your computer specs? Not sure exactly what you want, but I have the latest macbook pro and average about 60 FPS on Yeahcraft

What is your time frame on Minecraft? Mon(0-24), Tue(0-24), Wed(0-24), Thur(0-24), Fri(0-24), Sat(0-24), Sun(0-24) I'm on almost all the time, all times are mountain time zone- Mon-Thurs 5PM-10PM, Fri 5PM-12PM, Sat 11AM-10PM, Sun 5PM-10PM, This is a rough estimate but I can usually be on between these times for most of the time.

How would you implement your Authority on YeahCraft? I would definitely not go overboard, but I would be bossy if I had to. I don't like making the game easier for people. I would use my authority to solve actual server problems and deal with troublemakers but not give players items or use commands for them.

How is your grammar? Do you use proper grammar when playing on servers? I try to always use proper grammar and spelling. Honestly I sometimes have a couple typos that I press enter before fixing, but not often.

Tell me your experience with plugins. (Specifics) I'm sure you hear this from all the little noobs, but I use to own a server. I ran it for about 5 months but could not get enough donations for it. I am very experienced in server plugins, I know how many of them work, and I know how to look up on bukkit how to work the ones that I haven't used before.

Tell me your experience with Servers. (Specifics) Like I stated above I used to own a server. So I know a lot about how they work and the stress that server owners go through. Playerwise, I really like a high quality server called "World of Minecraft" I'm an involved player there and have built my best creations on that server.

Tell me your other staff positions. (Specifics) I've not had a ton of experience being staff on servers as I like to dedicate myself to only one server at a time. As a server owner on "Qwertycraft" I know about permissions and setting up staff ranks, I also know about how some staff can be bothersome at using their commands for the wrong purposes. Anyways back to other positions- I've been a server owner, and I think a helper mod on a couple servers that gave out staff to anyone who seemed nice.

Tell me your experience with commands. (Specifics) I know all about the permissions for setting up commands. I know all of the essentials commands and know how to find out how to work commands from other plugins. I don't like making the game easier for other people so I won't use my commands to help their gameplay, just to help them in case of grief or server issues.

Tell me your experience with Towny and or Factions (Specifics) honestly I'm not a big fan of factions, I've played it before but never gotten into it that much. And towny is something that has interested me for a while but I haven't been able to find a good towny server until Yeahcraft.

Are you a good builder? Are you a Amazing builder that can help with projects? I consider myself to be a fairly good builder. I follow plans very well. My latest project was a to scale replica of Thomas Jefferson's House "The Monticello" It is the building on the United States nickel. My best projects are on the World of Minecraft server and I can display them to whoever necessary. I believe that I can help with projects.

P.S. Thank you for taking the time to review my application! I hope you give good thought to me while making you decision. I guarantee that everything I wrote in this application is 100% true and I can find proof to back it up if you would like.
02/17/2014 9:24 pm
YeahCraftServer
Thank you bajansam your application has been accepted please join mc.yeahcrafters.com where we will chat with you for awhile and start you out as a test owner which does not have full owner perms After 2 days you will be moved to fulltime owner if you prove yourself to be quality
02/17/2014 8:46 pm
Level 54 : Grandmaster Terraformer
Bajansam
IGN: bajansam

What position are you applying for? Owner

How old are you? 19

What are your computer specs? i7 4770k, R9 290 GPU, 32GB RAM, 850W, 1TB SSD

What is your time frame on Minecraft? Im on all day every day apart from when i sleep. Minecraft is literally my job from my server/other projects.

How would you implement your Authority on YeahCraft? You tell me. Its your server.

Are you an outgoing person? Yes

How is your grammar? Do you use proper grammar when playing on servers? Yes, i have ridiculous amounts of experience in being owner.

Are you respectful to authority? Yeah, but dont expect me to suck up to you.

Tell me your experience with plugins. (Specifics) Cant code them. Can do everything else. (Configs, perms, setups etc) Im very good at making different plugins work together when you want a plugin that doesnt exist.

Tell me your experience with Servers. (Specifics) LOL Too long to list. I've been doing this for years. Starting up my latest server soon, take a look at the site. www.letsraid.com

Tell me your other staff positions. (Specifics) Own/administrate/work for other servers.

Tell me your experience with commands. (Specifics) Look i know you want this filling out, but its impossible for me to explain, so i'll just say A LOT.

Tell me your experience with Towny and or Factions (Specifics) Towny: Minimal, will learn quick though. Factions: LOADS of experience

Are you a good builder? Are you a Amazing builder that can help with projects? I build for many many other servers and some of them big, such as The Nexus MC (bajancanadian and jeromeASF's server) www.youtube.com/bajansamgamingvideos
02/17/2014 8:18 pm
YeahCraftServer
Thank you Gothex300, your application has been accepted and the role of Head Admin will be assigned to you. Please join the server so we can chat 24.13.84.136 Thanks!
02/17/2014 7:52 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
gothex300
What position are you applying for? Head-Admin

How old are you? 17

What are your computer specs? 2.5 GHz Intel Core i5; 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3

What is your time frame on Minecraft? Mon(3 hours), Tue(2 hours), Wed(2 hours), Thur(3 hours), Fri(4 hours), Sat(2 hours), Sun(2 hours)

What is your daily schedule? I would prefer not to disclose this on the forums. I will tell you through skype.

What is your favorite thing about servers? Definitely setting up servers. But other than that, I really enjoy working with others and managing player problems.

What do you look for in a server? i look for a server that has a really fun environment, an amazing and original spawn, along with awesome staff

How would you implement your Authority on YeahCraft? well, I would warn the offender several times before actually muting/jailing/banning the player.

Are you an outgoing person? I am extremely outgoing!

Are you a quite person? No, I am not a quiet person.

Do you swear a lot? No, I do not.

How is your grammar? Do you use proper grammar when playing on servers? My grammar is 10/10; I use proper grammar when playing on servers.

How are your grades in school or how were they? My grades in school are straight A's.

Do you have a real job? No, I do not.

How are your social skills? I am extremely friendly and easy to get along with.

Are you respectful to authority? Yes, I believe that authority is important; thus I am respectful to it.

Tell me your experience with plugins. (Specifics) I have worked with numerous plugins, and although I have not created any myself, I know how to configure a majority of plugins.

Tell me your experience with Servers. (Specifics) I have owned and been staff on many servers, which have unfortunately shut down due to a lack of funds. I have set up several types of servers such as hub, factions, creative, skyblock, skywars, kitpvp, and several types of minigames.

Tell me your other staff positions. (Specifics) I have been staff on numerous servers: Head-Admin, Admin, and Mod. I was an extremely good staff member; unfortunately the servers had to shut down due to lack of funding.

Tell me your experience with commands. (Specifics) I have extensive experience with commands, as I have owned multiple servers and know exactly how to work permissions plugins, and any other plugin. I basically know all commands to all plugins.

Tell me your experience with Towny and or Factions (Specifics) I have extensive experience with factions, as I have set up numerous factions servers and been staff on several factions servers. For towny, I have been less successful; I have setup a few towny servers, but received very few players.

Are you a good builder? Are you a Amazing builder that can help with projects? 8/10 builder. I can definitely help out with projects.

How long have you been playing Minecraft? 3 years

Are you aloud to play Minecraft a lot, are your parents okay with it? Yes, my parents are okay with it.

Tell me about yourself! I am a fun loving person who also is extremely mature. I know when to be serious and have fun!
My skype is bobcat360. Thank you for considering my application!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome