YOU NEED STAFF - Hire a Professional Admin!

Epicwin02's Avatar Epicwin025/18/14 9:54 pm
1 emeralds 171 1
5/18/2014 10:24 pm
Corsicaman's Avatar Corsicaman
In Game Name: Epicwin02

What name you like to go by: Ethan

Do you have Teamspeak 3: Yes

Time Zone: MST - Mountain Standard Time

Previous Staff experience: CraftUK, WeiCraft, MineNerds, NexusGaming,SlimeMC, and much more. I've been admin about 7 times, mod once or twice.

What makes you stand out and what can you offer the network::I want to be a Administrator or a Mod on your server because I want to help people who have legitimate questions and guide them throughout the game. I want to make sure rule-breakers stay out of the game. To make sure no one breaks the rules, I will do a good job enforcing by reminding people that this is not acceptable and I will give them a minor punishment (tempban, kick, mute), now if this person does this again I will give them a Permanent Punishment (ban). I will do my best to do my duties as a staff member on your server. I have the confidence to tell someone that they are breaking a rule. My previous experience will help me become an even better staff member than I was previously. I am one of those people who will fulfill my duties as a staff member and go beyond my limits and do everything that I can so the server is fun and enjoyable. I will go and try with all my heart to increase player experience and gameplay enjoyment whenever I am on the server. I can do any task that you are to give me. I am a trustworthy and reliable person that likes to help people with questions and make sure no one is breaking your servers rules.

Availability to be on the server:4-6 hrs a day
Epicwin02
Level 1 : New Crafter