A young 1.8 Vanilla whitelisted survival server

nlgamer1000's Avatar nlgamer100011/4/14 3:30 pm
6/30/2015 12:18 pm
Nightkill's Avatar Nightkill
Hello Minecrafters !

I will be starting a small and humble survival server without any plugins or the like, I hope to have a small bit friendly and understanding team of players to help us in the adventure, and play together.

It is Whitelisted and there are a few rules;

Rules Are As Follows

1. No Griefing or Hacking (This should be obvious, no one likes griefers or hackers. If your caught doing so, you will be banned)
2. No Stealing ( Don't steal from others. They've worked hard to get what they have. Again if you're caught, you will be banned )
3. PvP is enabled (Don't go overboard, if both parties agree then its fine. Just don't go around killing people)
4. No spamming Chat.
5. Be Respectful of others.
6. Please fix Creeper holes and finishing cutting down trees.
7. Inform admins of any issues.

Admins IGN's are as follows: METALGriefer

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To get whitelisted, please copy and complete the application and post it as a reply.

Application:

1. IGN:

2. Hamachi name:

3: Preferred name:

4. Age:

5. Skype: (It is alright if you do not want to make this public right here.)

6. Why you want to join this server?

7. How long have you been playing Minecraft?

8. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related.

9. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am hosting the server at home with hamachi, but there shouln't be a problem at all with keeping it 24/7 so don't worry, frequent backups of the world will be made, so major grief can be reverted.

I will send you the hamachi network ID and password when your application has been accepted, but don't worry, I won't be hard on them at all (;

Hope to see you soon,

Niels
nlgamer1000
Level 15 : Journeyman Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/30/2015 12:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Nightkill
1. IGN: NightKill

2. Hamachi name: Djike-PC

3: Preferred name: NightKill

4. Age: 16

5. Skype: (It is alright if you do not want to make this public right here.) nightkilla54

6. Why you want to join this server? For a chilled time surviving with chill people

7. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 2 years with breaks

8. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related. I'm an architecture student, musician, chess player and a sports enthusiaist

9. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community? Of course, I will be glad to do so.
12/11/2014 2:04 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
Shot_AP
IGN : 132wet

Hamachi name : Shot_AP

Preferred name : Alex

Skype : (It is alright if you do not want to make this public right here.)
repulsive.gecko

Why you want to join this server?
I just want to play on a Vanilla server just like yours. I don't like servers many plugins. Just like how servers act on Beta Minecraft

How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since 1.3_01 Beta

Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related.
I'm from the Philippines.

Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community?
Offcourse. Because that's what keep the server alive.

(If you are Wondering, My other account is Young Khalifa XD, Which i eventually forgot the password.)
11/16/2014 4:20 pm
kaorukasumi_
1. IGN: KaoruKasumi

2. Hamachi name: Kaoru

3: Preferred name: Kaoru

5. Skype: (It is alright if you do not want to make this public right here.) KaoruKasumi

6. Why you want to join this server?: I've been looking for a few people to play survival with for a while now, but it never meets mutual needs. I think this one might.

7. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.2.5

8. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related: I'm a female from louisiana, i can play often, I'm into music, art, and travel.

9. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community?: Of course. Im hoping all others will too.
12/11/2014 11:25 am
nlgamer1000
You have been accepted, details will be pm'ed asap.
11/16/2014 4:20 pm
kaorukasumi_
1. IGN: KaoruKasumi

2. Hamachi name: Kaoru

3: Preferred name: Kaoru

5. Skype: (It is alright if you do not want to make this public right here.) KaoruKasumi

6. Why you want to join this server?: I've been looking for a few people to play survival with for a while now, but it never meets mutual needs. I think this one might.

7. How long have you been playing Minecraft?: Since 1.2.5

8. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related: I'm a female from louisiana, i can play often, I'm into music, art, and travel.

9. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community?: Of course. Im hoping all others will too.
11/10/2014 5:34 pm
killercheese21
1. IGN: killercheese21

2. Hamachi name: Admins-Mac-Pro.local

3: Preferred name: Andrew or cheese

4. Age: 13

5. Skype: (if it's alright i don't want to put it here).

6. Why you want to join this server?
it was recommended to me and it sounds really fun. i like the idea of just playing on vanilla servers and helping and playing with the community

7. How long have you been playing Minecraft?
since Alpha. 2009

8. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related.
i'm into computers and learning to program i can swim and play piano.

9. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community?
definetly! rules are what keep the server together and keep the server and players under control.
11/09/2014 7:57 am
Young Khalifa XD
1. IGN: 132wet

2. Hamachi name: YoungKhalifa XD

3: Preferred name: Alex

5. Skype: (It is alright if you do not want to make this public right here.) Hmmm.. PM me for it

6. Why you want to join this server? Because i just want a simple server not like other servers with plenty of plugins which make my mc kinda lag :/ and i don't want that..

7. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Hmmm... 4 years actually..

8. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related. I'm a gamer dude and i don't go out alot..

9. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community? Yes, offcourse.
11/09/2014 8:13 am
nlgamer1000
You have been accepted, login details will be pm'ed
11/08/2014 10:25 pm
Level 1 : New Crafter
19LilHammii03
Application:

1. IGN: 19LilHammii03

2: Preferred name: Abraham or Hammii

3. Age: 18

4. Skype: LilHammii

5. Why you want to join this server? I've always loved the idea of working together with people on a survival world and not having to worry about griefers.

6. How long have you been playing Minecraft? For 3 years

7. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related. I'm a very creative person I like to draw, paint, design and do photography in my spare time.

8. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community?
Yes I will
11/09/2014 5:09 am
nlgamer1000
You have been accepted, have fun ! details will be pm'ed
11/07/2014 9:23 am
Ubanerd
Application:

1. IGN: Ubanerd

2: Preferred name: Daniel

4. Skype: I prefer to use TS skype makes me laggy but im open to it

5. Why you want to join this server? I'm bored of other servers and getting stolen from

6. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since alpha

7. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related. I have 2 friends that the 3 of us could make a team on this server if you are open to it

8. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community? For Sure
11/07/2014 10:27 am
nlgamer1000
Sure I'm open to that !

You have been accepted and details will be pm'ed
11/07/2014 8:54 am
enderlord0802
1. IGN:enderlord0802

2: Preferred name:ender

3. Age:12

4. Skype: don't want to provided

5. Why you want to join this server? I have never been on a whitelisted server before

6. How long have you been playing Minecraft? since 1.4

7. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related. I like to read books.

8. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community? of course
11/05/2014 9:07 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Engineer
BurnedWings58
1. IGN: huskymudkips159

2: Preferred name: Husky

3. Age: Skype For My Age

4. Skype: (It is alright if you do not want to make this public right here.) epicjordan10

5. Why you want to join this server? I've been looking for a normal 1.8 server and not a craft bucket server kind of like mind crack

6. How long have you been playing Minecraft? 1-2 years

7. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related. I Love to do Bmx and computer Tech don't know much about computers but I'm learning xD

8. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community? Yes I shall follow the rules and griefing is just a waste of minecraft time. Hope you pick me
11/08/2014 9:30 am
nlgamer1000
Sure, you have been accepted.
11/05/2014 8:50 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Network
MetalGaming
Application:

1. IGN: iT0uchHacker

2: Preferred name: Eric or iTouch

4. Skype: (It is alright if you do not want to make this public right here.) message me for this info

5. Why you want to join this server? I've always loved the idea of working together with people on a survival world.

6. How long have you been playing Minecraft? Since Alpha was released

7. Tell me something about yourself that isn't Minecraft related. I'm a guitarist

8. Most importantly, Will you follow these simple rules and be part of a community?
Of course. Why else would you put up rules?
11/06/2014 9:28 am
nlgamer1000
You have been accepted ! details will be pm'ed
11/05/2014 1:37 pm
nlgamer1000
It is just Hamachi.
11/05/2014 1:29 pm
quoofey88
Is it cracked? Or just hamachi?