If your server needs staff please look here!

DarthRoar's Avatar DarthRoar8/17/12 2:19 pm
8/17/2012 2:26 pm
DHX7's Avatar DHX7
Sorry if you hate posts like this, im not begging but I think this is a way that I could help a server.

Ok so here is me:

IGN: DarthRoar

Age: 12. But remember just because im a little young doesnt mean that I am immature.

Experience With Servers: I have been staff (Admin/Mod) on at least 6 servers. I have been Co-Owner on 2 servers and have owned a small server for a short period. I worked hard to earn these ranks!

Experience With Plugins: I can set up permissions with groupmanager! I know all about Essentials, LWC, McMMO, Factions, LogBlock, Coreprotect, Worldedit and many, many more interesting plugins! I know how to configure them all.

But Why Should You Choose Me: I can be online for longer than the usual player. I know how to fix problems with the server if they happen. I respect and enforce the rules! I know how to advertise so you can get about 10 new players, only a few minutes after you go public!

So if you need a plugin expert, a permissions guy, an advertiser, a mod or and admin then just contact me through my skype, I can help!

Thanks
DarthRoar
Level 28 : Expert Toast