I do server reviews on YouTube! Check me out!

TheRealBoyAh's Avatar TheRealBoyAh10/1/15 1:48 am
10/1/2015 9:53 pm
TheRealBoyAh's Avatar TheRealBoyAh
Hello guys! I do free youtube server reviews, alls you have to do is subscribe to my channel and skype me your server and ill do it! If you haven't read any of my other forum posts yet, im a new gaming youtuber. Ill be doing alot more than minecraft but i like doing server reviews and seeing new servers! Without further ado, the video below is my first review! Leave me some feedback, and go check out the server!

Link to my youtube channel!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCPQxe6 ... O-J0A/feed

TheRealBoyAh
Level 6 : Apprentice Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2015 7:30 pm
Level 23 : Expert Pig
BobJoe425
Hey there, TheRealBoyAh. I'd like to give you some pointers. (I may be interested in a server review later.) First of all, you really shouldn't be charging so much for banners and Enjin configuration... Secondly, (going back to Sparkzye) try to "clean up" your YouTube a bit. Other than that, you seem like a great guy; I'll be looking forward to working with you. c:

P.S. Don't use Wix! .-.
10/01/2015 9:53 pm
TheRealBoyAh
Omg im glad you said that! Thats actually an old website i made when i was young and naive. I dont charge anymore. I will just do all that stuff for free if i have time! Lol, yeah thanks for the feedback Mr BobJoe425!
10/01/2015 7:18 pm
TheRealBoyAh
Any more feedback guys?
10/01/2015 3:06 pm
Level 18 : Journeyman Artist
Vigri
(Glad you didn't take advice negatively like some people.)

*Cough* *blurs out people's names for no reason* *cough*
10/01/2015 2:59 pm
TheRealBoyAh
Sparkzye
TheRealBoyAh
SparkzyeNot bad! I like your editing; however my network isn't released and I personally wouldn't want anyone that isn't staff joining.

I would render with your editing software. It's obvious you use editing (which is a plus!) and then after rendering use handbrake.fr to slim down the file size. Making it a much faster upload!

I like your channel, but other than a smooth video I think you're doing really well!

Regards,
Liam

Thanks a lot man for the feedback! I'll definitely take what you said and work on it! Hit me up when your server is done I'll be glad to check it out!

Indeedos! I'll try and remember but I subscribed. Honestly, you should put more into your presentation. By that I mean making your channel dashboard neater as well as getting art. -Decent- art.

This is my channel, I don't post a lot, but you should see the "neatness" of my channel. http://www.youtube.com/voltswitchgames

Note: Not trying to be mean (hope you take it as suggestions, not to be mean.) but I just find it much better if you present your channel nicely.
Lol no man you're fine I love feedback it can only make me better! I do take quite a bit of time to edit my videos and I plan on uploading daily if possible. I'm taking everything you say and keeping it in my head to work on!
10/01/2015 2:42 pm
Vigri
Not bad! I like your editing; however my network isn't released and I personally wouldn't want anyone that isn't staff joining.

I would render with your editing software. It's obvious you use editing (which is a plus!) and then after rendering use handbrake.fr to slim down the file size. Making it a much faster upload!

I like your channel, but other than a smooth video I think you're doing really well!

Regards,
Liam
10/01/2015 2:50 pm
TheRealBoyAh
Thanks a lot man for the feedback! I'll definitely take what you said and work on it! Hit me up when your server is done I'll be glad to check it out!
10/01/2015 2:52 pm
Vigri
Indeedos! I'll try and remember but I subscribed. Honestly, you should put more into your presentation. By that I mean making your channel dashboard neater as well as getting art. -Decent- art.

This is my channel, I don't post a lot, but you should see the "neatness" of my channel. www.youtube.com/voltswitchgames

Note: Not trying to be mean (hope you take it as suggestions, not to be mean.) but I just find it much better if you present your channel nicely.
10/01/2015 2:37 pm
TheRealBoyAh
Any feedback?
10/01/2015 7:37 am
TheRealBoyAh
Still open for some reviews if anyone is interested.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome