ZaireMC - Staff Applications [ADMINS, DEVELOPERS & MORE]

Zyph10r's Avatar Zyph10r12/21/16 4:59 pm
12/26/2016 6:02 pm
Zyph10r's Avatar Zyph10r
ZaireMC Staff Applications - NOW OPEN

ZaireMC is an up and coming Minecraft network dedicated to providing unique, fun and enjoyable experience for all. At this point in time ZaireMC has three game modes, including: Survival-Evolved, Ultra-OP-Factions and UHC. These feature rich game modes provide a unique experience for all players no matter if you are dedicated to PvP or just want to play through the game again, ZaireMC is the server for you. However a server is nothing without a strong, dedicated and professional staff team. ZaireMC is looking dedicated and professional players to fill its staff team, if you are interested read through the requirements below.

Website (Currently in development): http://zairemc.com
Want more information? Contact me on skype: Zak.Teknxt

Available Positions:
UHC Administrator
The UHC Administrator will be responsible for managing both the UHC server and staff teams along with making sure games are constantly being hosted.

Survival-Evolved & Ultra-OP-Factions Administrator
The administrator-in-charge of these servers will be responsible for the upkeep and management of both servers, organising community events and constantly adding new features to the server to constantly provide a new and unique experience.

Community Administrator
The Community Administrator will be responsible for hiring and managing staff teams, forum management and server wide and/or community events. The Community Administrator is fundamental to the function on the server and could be at times a very difficult task.

Developer
A Developer will be responsible for the developments, management and upkeep of ZaireMC’s plugins and server resources. Developers are expected to have experience with Linux and more specifically CENTOS on top of that developers should be fluent in Java and have experience in using the Spigot API.

Host
A Host will be responsible for hosting various UHC games. UHC games often have upwards of 40 players which can be a very stressful however rewarding task. Hosting involves not only making sure a game runs smoothly but also making sure the game is fair and equal for everyone.

A Moderator will be responsible for the day to day community interaction making sure players are playing the game fairly, obeying the rules and also dealing with any disputes that may arise.

Helper

A Helper will also be responsible for the day to day management of ZaireMC (Along with the Moderator). They are also responsible for making sure players understand the game mode and answering any questions that may arise.

Requirements

Microphone
Rather self-explanatory, a microphone is necessary for communication.
TeamSpeak 3
For Communication
Google Account
A google account is used for google docs which are used for staff guidelines and information.

Staff Members are expected to be willing to communicate via Skype and TeamSpeak using a voice chat system.

If you do not meet the following requirements, acceptance is extremely unlikely.

Application

What is your Minecraft in-game-name?

How old are you?

What is your Skype name?

What is your email (Optional)?

Do you have any Alternate Accounts if so what are their names?

What is your name?

What is your timezone?

What staff position are you applying for?

Do you have any experience (Proof Required)?

What is your purpose in applying for a staff position on ZaireMC?

How would you benefit ZaireMC?

What sets you apart from other applicants?

Why should ZaireMC chose you over other applicants?

What do you believe are your strengths?

What do you believe are your weaknesses?

Do you have any special skills?

Is there anything else you would like to say?

Thank you for applying to ZaireMC, you will be notified of your result within the next 24 hours. If your application has been accepted you will be contacted on Skype for an interview.

Cheers
Zyphior
Zyph10r
Level 4 : Apprentice Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

12/26/2016 6:02 pm
Zyph10r
BUMP! We are still looking for staff members!
12/23/2016 2:38 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
AussieBricks
Are you still looking for staff
12/23/2016 12:16 am
Level 10 : Journeyman Mage
catdog1234
What is your Minecraft in-game-name?
Acer_Mortem

How old are you?

What is your Skype name?
Acer_Mortem

What is your email (Optional)?
bjones325@gatech,edu (preferred method of communication)

Do you have any Alternate Accounts if so what are their names?

What is your name?
Blake Jones

What is your timezone?
EST

What staff position are you applying for?
Developer

Do you have any experience (Proof Required)?
https://bitbucket.org/Acer_Mortem/

What is your purpose in applying for a staff position on ZaireMC?
Looking to practice CS skills and expand resume.

How would you benefit ZaireMC?
I'll be able to custom code nearly any style plugin (utility, RPG, Minigame, etc.) quickly and as per your own specifications. I'm available for communication relatively any time, and am able to work on the go in between classes and on vacation.

What sets you apart from other applicants?
Most applications have a rudimentary understanding of Java mechanics and have had no formal education. Being a computer science student at Georgia Tech (one of the top CS degrees in the US), I've had a formal education in particular with the java language, providing me an indepth background and knowledge of its fundamental mechanics.

Why should ZaireMC chose you over other applicants?
Other applicants are most likely to drop out quickly, I will not.

Definitely MMORPG style plugins (simply since I prefer that style of gameplay.) Any kind of classic java development.

Time constraints. Being in college, time is quite an issue when it comes to midterms and finals. Otherwise can provide a consistent 1-3hrs/day.

Knowledge of SQL, git/version control.

Is there anything else you would like to say?
12/22/2016 8:50 am
Level 1 : New Explorer
taikhoom1806
-=+{ Application }+=-

What is your Minecraft in-game-name? taikhoom1806

How old are you? 16

What is your Skype name? Taikhoom Patanwala ( The one with the cat face )

What is your email (Optional)? taikhoom2468@gmail.com

Do you have any Alternate Accounts if so what are their names? None

What is your name? Taikhoom Patanwala

What is your timezone? UTC + 4:00

What staff position are you applying for? Admin on Ultra Op Factions

Do you have any experience (Proof Required)? Head-Mod and Mod on 2 Servers and Admin on 1

What is your purpose in applying for a staff position on ZaireMC? I am a very mature and independent administrator and I plan on making this server big. I am also very open minded so if there is something on the server I see that is wrong I will speak up and suggest something different. I am not an abuser, I am a straight forward, down to earth, kind of guy but when the time comes, I can be a pretty fun guy as well ! I have Customer Support experience and I can offer very many things to the team. And I was bored and I wanted something to do

How would you benefit ZaireMC? Nothing much, THE SERVER WOULD BENEFIT FROM ME

What sets you apart from other applicants? Three qualities that make me a great staff member, compared to the rest, are my understanding, my professionalism, and my ability to adapt and overcome quickly. These are important traits, because they determine how well you can handle a multitude of situations, whether that be dealing with an argument, getting into contact with currency issues (chargebacks and scams), or even just conveying information to the public.

I would also like to add my dedication as a valuable asset, as I can stay very loyal to a server, and less likely to resign from a server that I find fascinating. To me, I always see improvements in servers, and let's face it, as time progresses, change is very inevitable. If I was a staff member, I would be very dedicated towards finding the current trend in servers, finding ways to implement into our own server, and forming original trends and ideas based off of public figures

Why should ZaireMC chose you over other applicants? ^^^ Same thing ^^^

What do you believe are your strengths? I am really punctual

What do you believe are your weaknesses? I'm sometimes overly sarcastic

Do you have any special skills? Moderation, Building, Creative Mind, Friendly Creature etc..

Is there anything else you would like to say? Nothing much

P.S. I may not look at this forum again so please contact me using these...
Skype : Taikhoom Patanwala ( The one with the cat face ) / Email : taikhoom2468@gmail.com / Discord : taikhoom1806#9440
12/23/2016 5:33 am
Level 15 : Journeyman Pig
Feryx
Don't accept taikhoom, he's a hacker. Trust me I've seen him hack on another server he has hacks!
12/23/2016 2:14 pm
Zyph10r
Duely noted. Yes AussieBricks we are still accepting staff applications.
12/22/2016 12:34 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
YoungSinatra041
What is your Minecraft in-game-name?:Atmoicx

How old are you?:17

What is your Skype name?:Dorian.heardd

What is your email (Optional)?:Dorianheard@outlook.com

Do you have any Alternate Accounts if so what are their names?:No sir

What is your name?:Dorian

What is your timezone?:Est

What staff position are you applying for?:Community Administrator

Do you have any experience (Proof Required)?: Over my past 6 years of minecraft i have been staff on various servers. But the ones i can show proof that are up are: Everlast Prison, NitePVP, GuildWars Beta, Delta Core Network, (Those are the ones i am staff on now but i have been staff many previous numerous of times.

What is your purpose in applying for a staff position on ZaireMC?I want to obtain an staff postion on ZaireMC well, because there are very many reasons why. But the first reason is i like helping the new players. I feel like that the reason many servers have players that come on everyday is the way they are welcomed. Like if that join the server and no one is there to welcome them or comfort them and answer their questions they feel left out and leave. When or if i get staff i would make sure to stop and welcome them into the server. Another way i can help this server is to do anything my superiors tell me to do. As any staff rank i know my spot in the rankings; the bottom. So saying that i must follow what they tell me for the better good of the server. Another reason i think i should be staff is because I want to improve this server. I feel like if i was staff i could help with anything i can and help problems between different members. Also if i see anyone hacking or cheating i feel like i am in the place to stop them from ruining other players experience on the sever.

How would you benefit ZaireMC?:I can help the server in many different ways and topics. But first is to build a great community. I feel that many servers like players because of the community around them are negative. I feel like if we would put some effort into our relationships with new people and get to know them, i feel that more people would stay, and as a staff member I would make sure that's a main factor for me to do. I also want to be staff here because I want to make sure that a server like this doesn't go down the drain due to cheaters/hackers. I have seen many servers in my life time of minecraft loose many players due to cheaters killing or not following rules and making other residents of the server upset. I think you should chose me because I am a fun but will be respected staff member that wants to see this server improve and succeed.

What sets you apart from other applicants?:-Experience
I have just under a half a year in experience as a staff member, and even though it’s been a year since I was last staff, the knowledge I gained from being a helper never left. I know all the ins and outs of prism, I know how to use it effectively, and I know when to apply it to get the job done. Previously, as a staff member, I showed an affinity for modreqs. I’m confident that in my third term as a staff member, I could further improve my work ethic and quality through the use of a positive attitude and strong leadership ability. I am aware that I showed an extremely negative aura during my previous two terms. Fortunately, I intend to learn from my previous mistakes and use these mistakes to make myself a stronger link in the staff team and an overall better person. I believe that a staff member who displays astounding leadership qualities, positive attitude, and efficiency would benefit any staff team. I believe I exhibit all of these qualities.

-Attitude
I’ve been playing minecraft for about 6 years. That’s a long time. I keep up with this community and I look forward to talking to the people here every day. Minecraft is one of the best things that’s happened to me in my teenage life and has made me grow as a person. I understand some people’s distaste with me and I agree with those people. I have been improving greatly on my bad attitude and toxicity since the beginning of the year and I am ready for a third shot at the staff position.

Another thing I’d like to note here is that I can be remarkably unbiased in a professional setting. I am not afraid to admit that I dislike certain people on the server, but I will never let these feelings get in the way of my job. I am willing to issue a challenge to the current staff team, if I am caught being biased in anyway against any person, strip me from my rank.

-Worth Ethic and Activity
Usually, I am a laid back type of person, I find it very hard to start on something that takes a lot of time. However, once I’m passionate about something, I can never stop, momentum keeps building and I never lose focus. I’m also a great multitasker - I can message many people at a time while doing modreqs. Also, I managed to teach players how to use various commands all while maintaining a 30 modreq daily average on an network. For my previous work as a helper, I’ve been accoladed by many respected staff members, such as Onis, Cooleysworld, and even Sjoepappentrap who said “You always worked your [butt] off.”

Minecrafters might like me because I am extremely accessible. Besides in the game itself, I am available widely on Kik, Skype, the forums, and Teamspeak, and also my favorite Discord. Because of this, I am always open to suggestion, whether it comes from the players themselves or other members of the team. I believe staying accessible is very important between the community and the staff members, especially in the most recent times..

I understand that I am not a big talker on Teamspeak but that’s simply because I don’t like being in a room with lots of people and a prefer listening to music or just sitting in silence. However, I am more than happy to talk at any time, just send a poke or a PM my way!

On top of being consistently active in general, I can also be active on any timezone that’s necessary. I have a very loose schedule, being on a block schedule grants me with a plethora of free time, and I don't mind in the slightest spending this free time working on the server. This, coupled with my very strange sleeping schedule, makes it easy for me to moderate on the wee hours of the night or in the late morning. It all depends on where I am most needed.

Why should ZaireMC chose you over other applicants?You should choose me over the other applicants because of my experience in minecraft as well as in real life. In real life due to having gone through APHonors and getting a job I've been tasked with getting projects and work done on a specific deadline. So I believe this work ethic will transfer over to minecraft where I will ensure to get any task assigned to me done in a quick and proficient manor. I'm also well versed in dealing with conflicts between people, if an issue arises I will make sure that it is solved quickly and quietly with both sides happy in the end if possible. Other than that I have a ton of experience will all types of plugins, writing permissions, building(I've also built my own prison server) and minecraft knowledge in general from all the years of playing.

I have a very strong drive to getting work done. Also i love helping new players

Sometimes i can be short tempered

Eh, not technically

Is there anything else you would like to say? Feel free to contact me!
12/22/2016 6:52 pm
Zyph10r
You have been cnontacted!

We are still looking for staff members!
12/23/2016 12:52 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
YoungSinatra041
Um excuse me but i didn't any contact through my email, skype or discord are you sure you added me where ever you did?
12/21/2016 11:19 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Network
AussieBricks
What is your Minecraft in-game-name? AussieBricks

How old are you? 16

What is your Skype name? AussieBricks

What is your email (Optional)? N/A

Do you have any Alternate Accounts if so what are their names? N/A

What is your name? N/A at this point of time

What is your timezone? Australia EST

What staff position are you applying for? Community Admin or moderator

Do you have any experience (Proof Required)? i was an admin on a server for a year and a half but it was sadly shut down due to lack of funds......(sadly no proof but hope you Will still accept my statement)

What is your purpose in applying for a staff position on ZaireMC? i see that you are applying for staff and i believe my past administrative experience will give me a head start in helping you server community grow.

How would you benefit ZaireMC? i would benefit ZaireMC by bringing along a huge compassion for helping people and watching them grow. i would also bring a few of my close friends on to the server thus if they enjoy it they will bring their friends and so on and so on.

What sets you apart from other applicants? i have past experience and i am not in it for the powers of being a staff, i want to apply to help make a difference on your server and to help the player community to the best of my ability.

Why should ZaireMC chose you over other applicants? as i said earlier i bring alot to the table when it comes to minecraft the community.

What do you believe are your strengths? Respect and Discipline

What do you believe are your weaknesses? getting to involved in something exciting

Do you have any special skills? I am an Australia air force cadet which has given me many life skills like how to be apart of a team and leadership.

Is there anything else you would like to say? please do consider my application.
and if you have gotten this far i thank you and can not wait for you reply

P.S I am sorry but i can not get Teamspeak but i am very active on skype i hope this doesnt impact my application

kind
regards
~AussieBricks~
12/21/2016 8:16 pm
Zyph10r
-- Reserved for Updates --
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome