Zar's Awesome Server

Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith2/24/11 7:45 pm
1 emeralds 382 4
4/22/2011 10:07 pm
Zaralith's Avatar Zaralith
Since I am currently in no internet land, this will need to be here on the forums. Anyway, I am out of town for a few days, however, the server is up. I will not be able to add anyone to the whites or elevate permissions till I get back. Remember that the city wants to be built. Thanks to doomworks for creating the apartment complex, creeper heights. We also have swarmer making a sewer nearby. Remember to listen to signs that are posted. Warp signs are active at regular spawn and creeper heights. Right click to activate. Remember people with item powers that it is for the city only. Gonna check when I get back, so please only use for that or we will do it legit. Have fun, and stay out of moria.
Zaralith
Retired Moderator
Level 58 : Grandmaster Wizard

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/22/2011 10:07 pm
Zaralith
Woot for all my loyal players, Zar's Awesome Server is currently running minecraft 1.5_02. You are free to upgrade clients (which you all already did) and join once again for magical server goodness.
04/13/2011 2:13 pm
Zaralith
Sekrit server update. Log in to find out what addition has been made. More info on the latest update log entry of the server listing.
02/27/2011 8:18 pm
Zaralith
Server has been updated. Some plugins have been disabled to make the game run better and people are no longer immortal. Mobs are on but creepers only kill people, not buildings. for some reason I am not allowed to post an update 13 for the server, no idea why. Check out the funny pic of kacboy hugging slimes on the server listing.
02/24/2011 8:20 pm
Level 53 : Grandmaster Taco
kacboy
You got it boss. I'll try to resist the temptation of the awesomeness of /i
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome