CLOSED

zekesonxx's Avatar zekesonxx1/31/13 10:46 am
1 emeralds 124 4
2/10/2013 7:38 pm
scott181182's Avatar scott181182
Nothing here anymore. Move along.
zekesonxx
Level 7 : Apprentice Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/10/2013 7:38 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
scott181182
IGN - scott181182
How good are you with the mods - I am fluent in several mods, especially the ones in the DW20 Pack. I won't need any help, but I'm more than glad to give it.
Why do you want to join this server - My friends and I(including Atyone) have been looking for a good FTB server for awhile, and not only have we not found a good one, but we haven't found a DW20 server. This private server would be the perfect atmosphere for my friends and I to flourish within a community.
Why should I let you - I am a very respectable and polite mine crafter. I am a useful resource for any sort of information, Minecraft or otherwise. I have never been banned, nor have I griefed, and I can barely tolerate either. I will help improve your server by building architecturally appealing structures and very tech-savvy projects.
02/10/2013 7:18 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
Atyone
IGN: Atyone
Mods: I am very well versed in most of the mods a few I have not delved into, but I learn fast
Why I want to play: I have been looking with some of my friends for a good modded server for quite a while.
Why you should let me join: I along with my friends are active and polite players. I have never been banned from a server. I work well with a small community.
01/31/2013 1:11 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Dragon
TheOnly1NL
IGN: Sliceofmeat1
How good are you with the mods: Pretty good with the beginning of almost very mod. A little less good with the advanced stuff/
Why do you want to join this server: Because a nice server with cool people is hard to find. And I think this server is just what I'm looking for
Why should I let you: I'm nice and active player.
01/31/2013 10:55 am
Level 11 : Journeyman Architect
PixelCrumbs
Reserved. May make an Application soon
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome