ZombieHorde - The return!

Leafdroid's Avatar Leafdroid7/4/16 4:21 pm
1 emeralds 174 2
9/5/2016 9:54 am
Fetty_Wapp's Avatar Fetty_Wapp
Hello everyone!
Today I'm bringing you one of the best news you will ever hear, I'm bringing back ZombieHorde! Many people have said they are working on bringing it back, saying it will be released soon, but has it been released yet? No. The only diffrence here is that I am actually bringing it back, I'm not just saying it, neither is it something that I'm working on that "might" get released. It will get released, and not in a year or two. But hopefully even next month, I just need people helping me, I can do it myself, its not that hard. But if I get help, it will be even quicker. I have been working on this server for 3 weeks only, and I have made more progress than anyone else out there.

What is ZombieHorde?
"Horde is a Zombie Survival server like no other.

Fight hordes of the undead with your friends. That's right, Horde is a totally team-based zombie survival game. Strategize, coordinate and fight together with your friends or with the hundreds of players on the server to survive! Rank up, get better gear, and become a master zombie slayer!

Fight zombies in beautifully created post-apocalyptic structures, graveyards, mystical skylands, and even in space!

Horde is a totally unique zombie survival server that focuses on providing fun and re-playable zombie-hacking action. Survive as long as you can, scavenge for supplies, upgrade your gear, and gather XP, all on one of several carefully balanced survival maps. Level up, unlock new classes and kill enough zombies to get on the leaderboards and win events!" - LovePrison.

What is left to do?
Add more maps and make the server 24/7.
Sadly I cant retrive the old levels.

Some pictures
----------------------------------------
http://imgur.com/a/d2J34
----------------------------------------
Leafdroid
Level 12 : Journeyman Modder