ZuroCraft--[Need 2 Qualified Administrators]-[Need 1 Dev]

stevesteroo's Avatar stevesteroo5/22/13 9:56 pm
1 emeralds 201 5
5/23/2013 10:56 pm
stevesteroo's Avatar stevesteroo
Hello, ZuroCraft is a new, small based server (for now) looking for 2 more qualified staff members who have experience and are willing to help the server. We are in need of a developer that is experienced(You may be payed $ in the future when donations are received) and that has the capabilities to create their own plugins. I would also like one of the 3 people being recruited to have a large experience with Enjin websites and can help innovate it. http://www.Zurocraft.enjin.com

Reply on the Website, a comment below, or a private message on PMC.
stevesteroo
Level 10 : Journeyman Dragon

Create an account or sign in to comment.

stevesteroo
05/23/2013 10:56 pm
Alright thanks! Just need 1 or 2 more staff members
digbuildplay
05/23/2013 12:27 am
Level 4 : Apprentice Miner
hey I Will Be Admin I Will Post A Application here

IGN:Chibbey
Name:Josh
Position:Admin Or Developer
Are you good with enjin websites:Yes i am pretty good and can help you out with them
Staff on any other server?:Overall I Have Been Co-Owner 3 times, head-admin 2 times, admin 4 times, head-mod 3 times, mod 7 times and builder 6 times(This Is No Lie, I Mostly Rank Up For Website Building And Mostly What i Am Good at Plugins!)
How could you help the server:I could possibly donate and setup perms for donator if havent got it, i can vote everyday and advertise for you
Anything else:I am a friendly hardworking player, i listen very well and do anything to get the job done, i am very good with plugins and am currently trying to make one of my own, i love playing minecraft and could be on all day, i am pretty good with websites and watching for rule breakers, i am a pretty decent builder and can help you with almost anything, i love helping out new communities and would to to be on your server, if you need more information just ask on skype or ingame
~Chibbey
mattbartek1
05/22/2013 10:41 pm
Level 3 : Apprentice Miner
Age? 19
Maturity? i am very mature. i cant stand immaturity unless its while everyone is having fun and playing along with it.

IGN? 321tubadude Skype:tubadude11

What can I bring to the server? I can bring a sense of order and peace between the players. i have earned the nickname "Peacekeeper" because of this. I have skills in plugins, coding, and i am a sociology/psychology minor so i can settle disputes.i love building and helping the players so they can have fun.

Why should you pick me? You should pick me because i create high standards for a server and once they are established the players keep those standards alive. I have been everything from trial-mod to owner. I keep chat respectable and mature, and i don't settle for anything but the best.

Give me an example situation of someone breaking the rules and what you would do. Suppose there was this kid using nodus, and everyone kept complaining about him. I would tell the players to get screenshots of him/her and then send them to me on skype, then with 'proof' he/her was something to look into, i would follow him/her in vanish and see if it was indisputable truth that he/her was hacking. then i would follow the set protocol to deal with a hacker.
How long can I be on per week? i can be on about 70hours per week
Derpy98
05/22/2013 9:58 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Warrior
I can be an admin, would you like me to fill out an application?
stevesteroo
05/23/2013 12:08 am
You can fill one out on http://www.ZuroCraft.enjin.com or post an application here.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome