Anyone want to join our build team?

SuperKy603's Avatar SuperKy6035/15/18 9:23 pm
2 emeralds 251 3
5/26/2018 3:41 pm
MickeyMiner's Avatar MickeyMiner
We are a build team called MBA (Minecraft Builders Association). We are building a minecraft airport, but we are open to build other things in the future. :) To sign up simply reply with a picture of your best build and we will most likely accept.
SuperKy603
Level 1 : New Miner

Create an account or sign in to comment.

05/26/2018 3:41 pmhistory
Level 1 : New Crafter
MickeyMiner
I would like a bit more information like: is there a fixed schedule? How much work needs to be put in? How many builders do you have currently? What kind of airport are you making? How finished is it at the moment? Is it big or small? (Functional small or mega build big?) Are you playing on the Java or Pocket edition? Do you need a discord account? Do you need to be certain age or higher? How do you keep in touch inside the team?

Sorry for all the questions, I'm just curious. I mostly do modern style interiors. I don't know if this is my best work but I like it.
05/16/2018 5:51 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
Could we get a few more details on the team?
Like: How many members are currently in the team.
How many are active,
and what level of building skill do you think the whole group is when working together? Is it like: -2 (aka. dirt houses) or +99 (aka. You're better than BlockWorks)
05/16/2018 1:19 am
Level 1 : New Miner
SlickCooper
https://uploadpie.com/d6bcNT Go here, the image doesn't want to pull up. Trust me, it's safe!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome