CALL TO VOICE ACTORS!!!

Bit_Neko's Avatar Bit_Neko2/16/18 2:33 pm history
2/21/2018 8:59 pm
Bit_Neko's Avatar Bit_Neko
 Hi Planet Minecraft!! Im Looking for some Voice Actors for a Huge MC Map in the making! How about having your incredibly attractive voice in it?
The Map was just started a few days ago and so it might be a while before you'll actually need to do anything, but I'd like to have a variety of voices for the cast. Full Credit will go to you in the Credits of the Map, Of Course!

Requirements:

>Decent Quality Mic [One that doesn't sound unnatural on playback]

>16 years of Age or older, preferably

>Discord or Email [As a means of Contact]

>
Relatively fast response time to messages of at max 1 week between messages [Don't worry, I know life is unexpected, so this b]doesn't count to Voice Acting, just messages]

>Flexibility to Script Editing if needed

>Clear Tone and Volume [I know, Mom's sleeping, then do it in the morning]

>Privacy [Please wait for the map to be finished before telling your cat to play it]

The Map is based around Power-Ups, and Insane Adventures, so some screaming may be necessary... Think you'd be a good Candidate? Then send me an audio to check your voice out at xxbitnekoxx@gmail.com! [Cringe email, yes i know] Please limit it to one per person, otherwise I'll have to disqualify you, I don't want to have to skip many people.

Anyhow! If you have any questions, just comment down below! Thanks and have a Purrfect Day! Meow~
Bit_Neko
Level 1 : New Crafter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/21/2018 12:46 pm
Level 8 : Apprentice Mage
OwlNoir
I will send you an email with a voice reel of made up characters and some information about them.

I will have the title as: Fripius Voice Reel.
02/21/2018 8:59 pm
Bit_Neko
I won't be accepting any characters, but send your voice anyway! :3
02/17/2018 2:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
pigsli
I am 13 and I think I would be really good for this I know im younger than 16 but could you give me a chance I am really good at acting and have been doing it since I was 5!
02/17/2018 6:44 pmhistory
Bit_Neko
Well youngling, send me a bit of voice acting through E-mail and I’ll see if you can be a part of this. You can say anything in any emotion! [By the way, E-mail doesnt record voice, idk why I forget that]
02/19/2018 9:11 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
pigsli
Ok :D
02/16/2018 6:09 pm
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Stubbs1
I'm 19 and I have a Blue Snowball mic, and while I don't have any voice clips with me just talking, you can go to my soundcloud where I upload all my garbage sound-test's where I also sing :D
https://soundcloud.com/akeqe
02/16/2018 8:47 pm
Bit_Neko
Your voice is a very potential candidate, keep an eye out for a second replay ;D [Please don’t actually poke out your eye]
02/16/2018 5:02 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Explorer
Eveyxo
Would we just make up lines that show different types of emotion?
02/16/2018 8:45 pm
Bit_Neko
You can say or express anything or any mood you’d like, the map is in berry early beta, and the script is not even started. I wanted to base the script and story on the personalities of my voice actors as to really give depth to the characters.
02/16/2018 2:48 pm
Level 11 : Journeyman Pony
AHorribleJoke
may I apply if I am either a middle aged man or a new born baby?
(warning, I may be neither of those things)
02/16/2018 3:27 pmhistory
Bit_Neko
Preferably not younger than 16, but I wanted to keep it up to mid 20s as an age cap [Human years, not Dog or Cat ;D] But send your voice submission anyway!

Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome