LOOKING TO EXPAND MOD TEAM!

mysticrystal's Avatar mysticrystal7/26/18 12:04 am
2 emeralds 246 6
8/7/2018 3:19 pm
mysticrystal's Avatar mysticrystal

Alright guys so hears the deal, me and my currently small team of modders are looking for more people to help us out with a new 1.7.10 mod that we are working on called Animalcraft. As the name would suggest it would be adding multiple new animals and creatures to the simplistic world of minecraft. As of right now we have four people on the team but with the amount of creatures and items that this mod is capable of we are looking to expand. If you are interested please comment below, on the official page or feel free to message me on discord Roslyn#7494 and I can add you to the discord group.

As of right now the things we will be adding are:

-Multiple animals for each existing biome

-Two additional biomes with corresponding creatures

-Six sets of armor each with their own special abilities

-Five new weapons with their own abilities and textures

-Four new textured food

-Twenty-one new item drops from creatures to use in making armor and weapons

Whether you are a modeler, texturer or coder, we would be glad to have you on board. And if you don't have the ability to do any of that, but you have ideas or even a mod of your own that you would like to combine with this one? Then feel free to message me anyway. Anyone who helps will be given the credit they are rightfully due on the official Animalcraft forum page. If you have any questions or would like some more information don't hesitate to ask.
mysticrystal
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner