(UPDATED/ALL ROLES OPEN) Looking for some male & female voice actors for a horror map!

Innominate's Avatar Innominate6/15/18 1:30 am history
8/12/2018 3:30 pm
Innominate's Avatar Innominate
Hey everyone! I'm looking for 5 voice actors today for a survival horror map I'm working on. 4 of these characters don't actively make up any of the scarier parts of this map, so if that was a turn-off, don't worry! These are all small characters, but a couple of them have a decent number of lines, and may have additional lines added in this map's sequel (There will be a Chapter I & Chapter II for this map, with no more releases afterwards). The 5th character is the main antagonist of the map, and plays an extremely important role in the story and the scarier aspects of this map.
This probably goes without saying, but these parts are not paid.

Anyway, onto the roles!

Name: News Anchor
Lines: 1
Description: This is a really quick part, and the least important of all the characters. They're more to add immersion that anything, and will appear in the intro sequence of the map. Their voice should be... well, news anchor-like! Be very practical and audible with your words and try to maintain the same tone in your voice the whole time. If male, a slightly deep voice is preferred, but not necessary.

Name: Executive
Lines: 10
Description: This guy is an antagonistic figure in the map, but he's not supposed to be scary at all, and is only heard briefly. He's an adult-- around 30-40. Now, obviously you don't have to be that age, but I'd prefer a deeper, more mature voice for this character. He is fairly obnoxious and over-confident, but rarely changes his tone or intonation, and always sounds like he has better things to be doing. However, feel free to flaunt that little bit of "I'm better than you" stuff-- this guy would definitely do that.

Name: Interviewer
Lines: 19
Description: This character is someone who's an expert and definitely confident in her abilities, but is still fairly young and adventurous. Think just out of grad school, or something along those lines. I think something that may help getting her voice right is thinking of her like a female spy or secret agent-- that's sort of the feel I was going for in how she talks, even if she's not either of those things. Basically, fairly monotone, but with a subtle note of curiosity and interest in her questions. In addition, she's not worried to ask tough questions and challenge who she's interviewing, but she'll be subtle and slow-burning about it.

Name: Ambassador
Lines: 19
Description: This is the person being interviewed. He's an ambassador for a massive organization discussing something he's passionate and knowledgeable about. He's fairly laid-back and chill, but if possible try adding some undertones of typical "mad scientist" tropes-- he often goes off on passionate tangents about his work and what his organization has discovered, while dodging questions from the interviewer that might expose too much. However, he speaks fairly slow and calculated, in a proper conversational kind of way. I pictured him having an accent of some kind, but of course that's not a requirement, just my initial vision.

Name: Stalker
Lines: 40-50
Description: This is the primary antagonist of the map, and the main source of pain for the player, being the primary gameplay enemy as well. She is incredibly intelligent, but her mind has been completely screwed up, making her fairly unpredictable and dangerous. She is blind, but has developed a new way of seeing her surroundings. She has a calm, quiet voice with subtle tones of maliciousness and evil, making her sound very unsettling and creepy. Let's put it this way: she thinks she's a good person doing the right thing, but 100% knows how to trick and manipulate people. Think of how to make the player uncomfortable using her voice whenever she is around.

If you'd like to audition, please reply to this post or message me a method of contacting you (preferably Discord, but if you want to use something else, tell me). Please also tell me which character(s) you'd like to try.

The current planned release date for this map is in September, so I'd like to move through this process quickly.

Anyway, thank you so much! Good luck with auditions, and I look forward to working with some new people! If you have any questions, please feel free to ask me.

Thanks,
sonicfan0001
Innominate
Level 39 : Artisan Vampire