New Rp Server

Athamus's Avatar Athamus8/16/14 1:47 pm
1 emeralds 277 9
8/16/2014 8:31 pm
bob3584's Avatar bob3584
-=Introduction=-
Hey everyone, My friends and I have gone into the early phase of creating a rp fantasy server, we are looking for a ton of players to help us out. I have listed all the jobs below along with the application provided. Please note that just because we don't respond doesn't mean we are ignoring this thread we are just waiting for an ample amount of applications. Skype is required because we do a interview for the position, if this is an issue we can work something out.

-=Basic Ideas for the server=-
*Fantasy
*Questing
*Open pvp outside of towns
*A guild/party system
*Custom Items and Mobdrops
**Please submit you own we need a lot of community backing**

-=Topics(for writers only)=-

1. Please write a minimum two paragraph story about a fish.

2.Please write an instructional aid on how to play Minecraft (one paragraph).

3.Please write a short story of how Notch thought of Minecraft (please make it your own story).

-=Jobs=-

Builder
Click to reveal
Application
Name:
In Game Name:
Timezone:
Examples of Builds:

Writer
Click to reveal
Application
Name:
In Game Name:
Most Recent Writing Course:
Example of Work(pick a topic from above):

Plugin Developer
Click to reveal
Name:
In Game Name:
Example(s) of Work:
Athamus
Level 34 : Artisan Network

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/16/2014 7:34 pm
Level 1 : New Miner
XLegacyXPrisonX
Builder
]Application
Name:Luca (Lu-ka is how its pronounced)
In Game Name: XxThE_WizArDxX
Timezone: Western
Examples of Builds: i havent really taken any pictures :/ but you can judge my skill if or when i get accepted! I look forward to working with you!
08/16/2014 7:53 pm
Athamus
Sorry we cant accept you until you provide some examples of your work
08/16/2014 6:31 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
BoyDaro
Double application for builder and writer.

Application
Name: Louis (Which is pronounced the same as Lewis)
In Game Name: boydaro
Timezone: GMT:+00

Examples of Builds: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/ ... nschanges/
This is one that I worked on although I do believe that I done most of the work. I am credited below.

Most Recent Writing Course: N/A- I haven't taken a writing course, I enjoy writing and believe that somewhere in my warped imagination that I have the ability to do something awesome.

Example of work (pick a topic from above): The Fish story - Please write a minimum two paragraph story about a fish.

Click to reveal
In the early seconds of consciousness, after waking up it feels as if sunlight will burn through your eyes, into your brain and out the back of your head. We all get that feeling. However, I for one don’t particularly enjoy that feeling. Not being able to see. I combat this by squinting. This morning, as per usual, I saw Orange shimmering against the glass. My goldfish, which had come to earn the most endearing name of Wiggles, was my partner. I understand that this is making very little sense but it soon will. You see, I am a world class detective AND part time movie lover, Wiggles is my partner AND part-time goldfish. Together we solve mysteries ranging from ‘Where did my best friends football go?’, ‘Who swapped the tickets at the raffle?’ and my least interesting case, one that was given to me by my own mother! ‘Where did Tommy’s (That is me by the way) other… sock… go?’
Being 4 years old, the genius that is Tommy Hendrix (Still me, I decided to use this my surname this time too so when I become famous from solving crimes people who read this will know who to look for.) doesn’t get too many mysteries. My most favourite case was finding out what had happened to my friends football. This was by far my most interesting. I would like to tell you the story of what happened.
At 11:00, on the 21st of July, 2014. My friend, Josh Scoper who is 5 years and 3 months of age lost his ball. I asked him to give me some time to investigate his back yard. My trained eye found nothing. I consulted Josh and asked for some more time, to which he agreed to. I went home, needing to clear my head so that I could think clearer. I needed a drink, milk, shaken, not stirred. I had two cookies and went up to my room. Wiggles hadn’t earned his name yet and he wasn’t my partner. I worked alone. I asked his opinion on my case. ‘Blub, blub, blublablub’. Clearly, we had some communication issues.
I decided to take his advice though, check the area around his back yard. Maybe it was in his neighbours’ garden, maybe he had kicked it over. I decided to check Mrs. Gamm’s back yard. Whilst I was investigating she offered me a bribe! Cookies, I decided to leave. Maybe someone else would have the answer.
I checked his other neighbours back yard next. Old man whatshisface, nobody knew his name. He didn’t tell anyone. He had no hair and wore glasses… He was a mean man. And so I would have to break the rules. I broke into his back yard. I snooped around a bit. His barbeque was still on… strange. He did have a barbeque last week but why would it still be on? I opened it up... inside I found the two most terrifying things imaginable? The first was Josh’s ball, and second… My other sock.
I had solved two mysteries in one day. All thanks to my goldfish, which still needed a name. I went to Josh first, returned his ball and told him who to tell the authorities about. Mr Old-man. Next I went home, I came in through the back door, my mother was making dinner.
‘I found my sock’
‘Oh, wonderful‘. She put the sock in the washing machine. ‘Any idea what you are going to call that goldfish?’
‘Hmmm…’ I thought about it for a little while ‘Wiggles’

Sorry about its quality. I believe that it was a good concept for a story. I was kinda in a rush and doing other things at the time so it isn't as good as it could be.
08/16/2014 6:36 pm
Athamus
You my friend are a fantastic writer I would love to have you write for us pm me for more info on your job
08/16/2014 6:41 pm
Level 9 : Apprentice Architect
BoyDaro
Wow! Thank you. Could I ask about the possibility of building too? I will make sure to PM you tomorrow as it is very late here, or, could you be so kind and PM me with what you want me to do and I will do it? THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN
08/16/2014 4:40 pm
bob3584
I would be willing to write music for this sever once it is operational. My site is raymondcompositions.com
08/16/2014 6:25 pm
Athamus
We will definitely be doing business in the near future
08/16/2014 8:31 pm
bob3584
I am not trying to spam you or force you into any agreement, but what chance (out of ten) do you think that I will hear back from you later? I am just wondering so I can know how frequently to check my email, pm's, or new posts.
08/16/2014 2:42 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
MattMan0777
Hey Id didnt see a app for mod/admin, but Id like to be one of those. I have owned 4 servers, and you can see my realm server for proof even. I am almost 13, and am pretty active. I love rp servers and am excited to work w/ u.

P.S. I can't do skype, but I have gmail, so I can email or if u also have gmail i can chat with u quicker
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome