1

Palette Challenge

Jack •7/11/14 9:37 pm
•
1k
•
7/17/2014 8:30 am
It's time again for one of my palette challenges. This rounds palette is not hue shifted but rather just saturation shifted so should provide some more interesting concepts from you peoples

The palette



1 week to concoct your creations I await the results!

Ends: 07/20/14

Jack
Posted by
Jack
Site Moderator
Level 50 : Grandmaster uwu Dinosaur
505

  Have something to say?

Join • Sign in

19

Jack
• 07/17/2014 8:30 am
• Level 50 : Grandmaster uwu Dinosaur
so 2 entries? any more for any more?
1
Jack
• 07/15/2014 3:25 am
• Level 50 : Grandmaster uwu Dinosaur
kerbump
1
Drazile
• 07/13/2014 5:25 pm
• Level 83 : Elite Technomancer
The only hue shading is on the blacks :C
1
Jack
• 07/13/2014 7:45 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster uwu Dinosaur
I never altered the hue at all on any of the shades just the sat levels and the contrast
1
Spector
• 07/13/2014 4:08 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Goblin
1
PureNerd
• 07/13/2014 1:31 pm
• Level 62 : High Grandmaster Batman
joining
1
Ludicrous
• 07/12/2014 11:07 pm
They/Them • Level 69 : High Grandmaster Senpai
Hmmm, looks fine with a gradient-y shading. Hmm..
1
Jack
• 07/12/2014 9:36 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster uwu Dinosaur
Yeah it's a tough palette i'll admit but hey, it's not a challenge if it isn't difficult
1
MusaTheLegend
• 07/12/2014 8:41 pm
• Level 57 : Grandmaster Necromancer
yeah
1
Drazile
• 07/12/2014 8:31 pm
• Level 83 : Elite Technomancer
That is a tough looking palette.
1
Happs
• 07/12/2014 7:40 pm
• Level 49 : Master Blockhead
I'll try this... I guess... if I don't get it in at all, it's because I was lazy
1
Spector
• 07/12/2014 6:12 pm
• Level 38 : Artisan Goblin
joining asdf
1
Fanjawi
• 07/12/2014 5:08 pm
• Level 21 : Expert Dragonborn
I always love to take a challenge. Count me in.
1
zoossrocks
• 07/12/2014 4:42 pm
• Level 28 : Expert Toast
Bookmark too see the skins.
1
WTFshady
• 07/12/2014 4:08 pm
• Level 31 : Artisan Dragonborn
Joining.
1
Jack
• 07/12/2014 3:41 pm
• Level 50 : Grandmaster uwu Dinosaur
It is a challenge if there is not many entries the day before I will extend by a week
1
Insanity
• 07/12/2014 12:05 pm
• Level 63 : High Grandmaster Mlem Mlem Bat
a week isnt long enough
1
-Baron
• 07/12/2014 12:05 pm
• Level 55 : Grandmaster Guard
I suppose I can give this a shot. (:
1
Nice7
• 07/12/2014 12:01 pm
• Level 41 : Master Fish
Here is my entry. I can assure you I used the palette you provided.
1

Welcome