A lost minecraft world 😭

aghostess's Avatar aghostess • 2/4/19 10:44 pm
1 emeralds 125 1
2/4/2019 10:54 pm
SwiftGaming97's Avatar SwiftGaming97
this will sound like a pretty sad and emotional topic.
Just imagine for a minute that you had a freind or best friend you had an awesome minecraft world they made and say for example they had an accident in real life and unfortunately they passed away . Then you sit in tears knowing it’s your best freind who died and suddenly you see there minecraft world and abandon the world for them. Then suddenly the minecraft world becomes lost and gone forever. You no longer play the world for them.
has this ever happened to anyone? I totally understand the sadness and emotions of this if anyone has been through this.
If this has happened to you .. I just give my deepest sympathy to all of you who been through this.
its very hard to play on someones minecraft world when they just pass away from your life . Especially when they been very close to you in your life.
Would you be able to play a minecraft world that belonged to someone you loved very dearly in your life? Or would you just abandon it? Because you get sad on the thought of your special person who died that he or she played on that minecraft world with you. How would you cope?
aghostess
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer