A random problem

adg155's Avatar adg1554/2/19 7:54 pm
4/8/2019 12:19 am
adg155's Avatar adg155
I feel like I'm leaving Minecraft because it's getting bored and I'm like I did everything possible to do in Minecraft.
Can please someone give me something persuasive or to fix Minecraft superlag so I could play again?
I just saw Voxatron and PICO-8, I play them lol
adg155
Level 31 : Artisan Explorer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

04/03/2019 2:51 am
Level 30 : Artisan Sailor
MrManiac3
What's your specifications? also do you have VSYNC enabled? That turned my framerate to hecc during release 1.8
04/02/2019 9:52 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Nerd
6_28
Assuming by "superlag" you mean a very low FPS, have you tried Optifine?
04/02/2019 11:11 pm
adg155
Well Voxatron don't lag.
04/02/2019 11:10 pm
adg155
I've *****ing tried everything, like using anti-lag mods, game boosters, disabling anti-virus, setting to high priority, CPU overclocking, removing anything else than Minecraft. Even in a simple house, I'm lagging... LAGGINGGG. 4 FPS. I almost give up playing minecraft but i found out that flat worlds won't make me lag but how can I play survival? It's like a Minecraft but only limited to small features. Like a demo mode. Like flat world nothingness. Buying a new laptop is impossible. We can't even afford our own house. (And i'm using cracked minecraft :3 ) so indeed. After a month even playing in a flat world is lagging and now i give up Minecraft. (kinda related to rage quit but not because of game over)
So what now?
04/03/2019 2:07 pm
Level 31 : Artisan Nerd
6_28
"(And i'm using cracked minecraft :3 )" That's against the EULA, which makes it illegal. As you do not use a genuine copy of the game, the performance is not guaranteed to run as smoothly as a genuine copy. Just because you can't afford something doesn't make it okay to obtain illegally.
04/03/2019 8:29 pm
adg155
I do own a genuine copy of Minecraft because my.... Is it my auntie or niece? forget it. They bought a minecraft then gave it to me but, in 2018 Mojang putted a limit to low-end laptops that turns them unable to play Minecraft on a 1GB Ram Specs laptops (just crashes when playing). After I found that out i scream "The heccc" and then i found a custom launcher that removes java limitations so i can play but the lag keeps getting me. I only hope to get a gaming computer NOT A SCHOOL LAPTOP FOR ****.
04/03/2019 2:55 am
Level 54 : Grandmaster Wolf
SteampunkWolf
What are your specs?
04/03/2019 9:14 pm
adg155
Manufacturer: Kata
Model: x1
RAM: 2.00 GB (System uses the half of it)
Processor: Intel(R) Atom(TM) x5-Z8350 CPU @ 1.22GHz 1.22 GHz
System Type: 32-bit Operating System, x64-based processor

That's all I could find.
04/03/2019 9:34 pmhistory
Level 54 : Grandmaster Wolf
SteampunkWolf
Ah, well that would make pretty much any game lag.

I know you've said that you cannot afford a new computer, but did you think about seeing if anybody in your area is giving away any used PCs? Back when I was learning how to build PCs, I'd ask around and see if anybody was giving away their old computers, and I actually was able to get 5 older PCs that were decent for free.

The main problems with your current build are that there is very little RAM, which is an important piece of any game, and the CPU speed is quite slow. Also, a 64 bit OS would be good to have too.
I've looked up the minimum requirements for Minecraft, which can be found here, so you can take a look at that if you want. Basically, there is nothing you can really do, as your hardware is limited, and I don't think overclocking is an option for your system.

If you were to buy a laptop that could meet those specs, it would probably cost around $345 USD, at the cheapest, but another option would be to build your own PC, preferably a desktop since they are cheaper and easier to build, which you could probably find for less, especially if you used used parts.

But, again, I know you said you cannot afford a new PC, so I'd probably try to see if anybody is giving away their old PC near you if I were you, or look for a really cheap used/refurbished one, like I previously mentioned.

One last option, which requires spending a bit of money, is looking on eBay for a relatively cheap PC. I was able to find one on eBay for $191 USD in the past that was actually pretty good for the price. It had 8 GB of DDr3 RAM, a Xeon Quad‑Core CPU, which isn't too great, but still, a 64 bit Windows OS, and a 1 TB HDD. All I did after was buy a GT 1030, which is a budget graphics card, put it in, and it ran Minecraft just fine.

Anyway, I hope I was at least a little bit helpful. Unfortunately, the only thing you can really do in your situation is get another computer. But, like I said, there are many (cheap/free) ways to do it.
04/08/2019 12:19 am
adg155
My country (Philippines) is not like "This thing is trash, get rid of it" but instead they sell it so there's no stuff like Junk shops or anything related to that. And I'm 12, of course in that case then I have no knowledge on building a Computer or rebuilding one in parts.
Also:
"I was able to find one on eBay for $191 USD in the past that was actually pretty good for the price."
That would be PHP 10,027. WHICH IS TOO BIG! WTF

"Unfortunately, the only thing you can really do in your situation is get another computer."
For me, more like:

Unfortunately, the only thing you can really do in your situation is GIVE UP AND DELETE MINECRAFT"
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome