Admin please read this.

ytfw's Avatar ytfw10/10/12 1:20 am
1 emeralds 214 6
10/10/2012 2:39 am
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
Hello, i would like to make some "general"points here before i start. The reason i am posting a thread/topic about this is because i don't have the power. So today, i was on planetminecraft chat. Now i know there are "dangers" of the internet, but i didn't like the fact this guy responded. So i was on the server chat, and i join a server. Someone else also went on it. He and me asked for mod, and the owner gave us both a fair go. (I won't go into detail here because it will take a very long time). We had to make an application to get mod, and he did it but he wrote after he finished i like ****. And the owner said, sorry mate you said something bad so we can't accept you. He got mad and because i was doing it too he destroyed mine then rage quitted. Then when i came back to the chat it seemed he had said "nasty" comments about me. So, i read them and i had a little "conversation" with him. Then idk someone reported me for, what? I honestly don't know so if you could please somehow restrict adamsyed12 who was the guys name a little bit or do something, please do for my justice. Oh god im sounding like some kinda lawyer or something XD Anyway, have a good day my fellow chaps!
ytfw
Level 1 : New Miner