Admins please remove my account

xX_Jess_xX's Avatar xX_Jess_xX9/2/13 8:36 am
1 emeralds 229 3
9/2/2013 8:38 am
Charlizard's Avatar Charlizard
Charlizard you amazing and beautiful moderator i requested my account to be removed not slapped with a 10 year ban. I don't want my IGN associated or remain in the statistics of this brilliant website. With you awesome admins running rampant banning with justification and laughing when members get butthurt after not reading the rules. I want my account removed permanently is it so much to ask? JUST DELETE MY ACCOUNT
xX_Jess_xX
Level 29 : Expert Blockhead

Create an account or sign in to comment.

09/02/2013 8:38 am
Level 36 : Artisan Network
Charlizard
xX_Jess_xXCharlizard you fucking moron i requested my account to be removed not slapped with a 10 year ban. I don't want my IGN associated or remain in the statistics of this pathetic website. With you abusive admins running rampant. I want my account removed permanently is it so much to ask? JUST DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT

2nd best thing will have to do - perm ban.
09/02/2013 8:38 am
Level 2 : Apprentice Miner
CasualCraft server
Didn't say "Please".
09/02/2013 8:37 am
Level 25 : Expert Network
RiotShielder
xX_Jess_xXCharlizard you fucking moron i requested my account to be removed not slapped with a 10 year ban. I don't want my IGN associated or remain in the statistics of this pathetic website. With you abusive admins running rampant. I want my account removed permanently is it so much to ask? JUST DELETE MY FUCKING ACCOUNT

How kind of you.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome