Another Sad Situation

Sumaxi's Avatar Sumaxi3/5/12 10:24 am
1 emeralds 120 1
3/5/2012 1:28 pm
maliq's Avatar maliq
Funny, but apparently I have quite a bit of sad situations.
It started off in the very first server I joined, quite along time ago by now. I had achieved quick status in there ,but I had left for some time, came back, left, came back, so I was indecisive on it for a bit, I was offered Admin, but I declined it for I went to too many servers.
I came back for a longer period of time. My best friend on the server had griefed most of it. A few surprising characters where banned, one of them had made the website..

I came 2 months later.
EVERYSINGLE MOD/ADMIN from the past was banned.
The server had a new one that attempted to bully me incessantly. Usually failing, and the server was much more different. The owner, loathed me. The co-owner loathed me, my guts, and most of my body structures.

I found out there was a server where the other mods went, and basically, banhammer for me when I tried to come back.

Why had I kept coming back? To Increase my Building Skills, When I came back, I was probably the best builder in the whole server. Well.... at least for the second until the owner started getting irritated by my arrival, so I left.
Sumaxi
Level 50 : Grandmaster Princess