Bad mods

abandonedaccount1234's Avatar abandonedaccount123410/31/12 10:55 pm
1 emeralds 188 3
10/31/2012 11:01 pm
DAP's Avatar DAP
ive been banned muti times for stuff that is not my falt comment to sheare your story i got banned forr mutiposting on a form your ment to mutipost on (ikr it was funny pics) and this idiot mod banned me for nothing! mods on here are terrable its time for some new good ones whos with me?
abandonedaccount1234
Level 21 : Expert Archer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/31/2012 11:00 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
Hi there,
You were warned for legitimate reasons on why you were issued warnings. Multi-Posting is not allowed, as it is spam, and can easily be fixed with the "Edit" button.
Also, if you quote posts that have profanity in it, it's like you are posting the profanity, and that is against the rules. Please just -snip- out the profanity if you have a comment for it, or else you will get in trouble.
Please read the rules here: official-site-rules-t1040.html
Please PM me or the mod(s) that you got the warnings from if you feel wrongly banned, or want to talk about it. Posting this complaint on the forums will just get you in more trouble, and it's not helping you in any way. Just PM the mod instead.
10/31/2012 11:00 pm
Level 21 : Expert Archer
abandonedaccount1234
oh and someone frind was a mod and took stuff not aginst the rules that took like a hour to wright paragraphs for so mods suck and favor people
10/31/2012 11:01 pm
Level 27 : Expert Dragon
DAP
Also, they do not favor people. I don't understand the rest, because of the grammar, so I'm not sure what you are writing, but mods do not favor people in anyway.
Please PM if you want to discuss this, or the previous issue.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome