Bandicam + After Effects not working well?

LiquidChildren1's Avatar LiquidChildren13/7/14 4:35 pm
1 emeralds 482 3
3/9/2014 10:00 pm
treyishuman's Avatar treyishuman
I just recently got the free version of Bandicam to record my minecraft. I made some video files and besides their choppy framerates, look completely fine. But when i load it into After Effects, which is also a free trial, cause im a broke college kid, the video starts acting all wonky.

I would drag a video into the timeline, and play it. Some of the earlier frames in a video would be scattered in other parts, the more i worked on the video, the more this problem became apparent, as if the files themselves were being damaged.

It seemed what caused this problem more than anything else would be when i try to use Time Stretch, Time Remapping, or by simply scrubbing through footage.

Anyone else having this problem? Any known remedies? Should i convert the video files to something else more stable?

You can see this problem for yourself in the video i have here: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/mineshaft-pvp-2789365/
LiquidChildren1
Level 25 : Expert Engineer