Best Laptop For Playing And Recording Minecraft No Lag

RavenSwiftHD's Avatar RavenSwiftHD10/8/13 12:50 pm
1 emeralds 4.8k 11
1/26/2014 9:44 am
jiaruiwang04's Avatar jiaruiwang04
I am buying a new laptop, I really need a laptop because I like recording and my router is in the family room and I am in my room because they wont shut up and my laptop gets signal but my desktop does not, so that is out of the picture

I would like to be cheap, I am not rich. I hope that I could play some of these games listed below

-Minecraft
-Tekkit
-APB Reloaded
-Tf2

That is really all I play, I want to be able to play games without lag, but not have some five grand laptop. I also hope it could be HP or Acer with Windows 7 or 8 only, I hate XP and Vista

I can't play Minecraft on my Laptop because I updated to 8 and my graphics card got screwed up and I took it to professionals and they said it would cost around 500$ to fix and I think I could get a good Laptop for it

My budget it 600$

So yeah, please leave a link below, I really need a new one but I have no idea what to buy.
RavenSwiftHD
Level 29 : Expert Zombie

Create an account or sign in to comment.

01/26/2014 9:44 am
Level 1 : New Crafter
jiaruiwang04
If you can get another 400 you can get a $900 lenovo y500 with an i5 and dual Nvida 750s with 4gb total video memory, and you can buy 16gigs of ram for 100 from newegg. But can't you just get a desktop and put it in your room? I can make a pretty good built for 600.
10/09/2013 9:10 am
RavenSwiftHD
I decided I might just get a desktop I am not sure.. I think I will buy a 800$ desktop off NewEgg then buy a MacBook Air for my web developing.
10/08/2013 10:25 pm
Level 15 : Journeyman Wolf
Colonellooo
Do NOT buy a laptop thats $600 it will literally break in 2 years and you'll get tons of lag. If you can raise your budget to $2000 you can get a Razer Blade which I hear is amzing. But for $1200 you can get a Macbook Pro with 8 gb memory and 500 gb of space. You may be wondering eww why a Mac? But if you're a video maker like me Macs are AMAZING. Built in professional video editor, music maker, 720p recorder, and if you don't use up too much space on your computer you can get up to 200 fps without optifine! Plus they're pretty hard to get viruses on and most macs (if you take good care of it) can last usually up to ten years. But this is if you want a laptop and not a desktop. If you want a desktop i'd build a PC.
10/09/2013 2:22 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
bmanrules
No, A laptop for $600 will be good if you know where to look. Razors are just overpriced hardware and you could get the same thing for much cheaper. Don't go near Macs, especially if you want to play games.
10/08/2013 6:40 pm
Level 40 : Master Pirate
piratescott
Just search for Wireless card or dongle on the internet and order one, search reviews for good ones, I don't know where you're from so I can't recommend real life shops sorry. Putting it in is fairly easy, pc pieces just slide into the right slot like Lego you cant put it in the wrong place. Or if you get a dongle it's just a matter of a USB connection. Good luck
10/08/2013 3:13 pm
Level 2 : Apprentice Crafter
HyperCraftMcServers
You can't get a half decent laptop for $500. Mine cost $2000 and still isn't top notch. But I can run Skyrim fast. And Minecraft. And TF2. And, well, $2000 will get you a good laptop. $600 will get you some crappy old grannies' netbook. Me and my cousin both got laptops at the same time. Then a few days later, my other cousin got a netbook. She is very poor and wanted to be like us. She can't play Minecraft. Sometimes she can't even log on.
01/26/2014 9:38 am
Level 1 : New Miner
ItsJelloman
Your post makes you sound like a dick. "Shes's very poor and wanted to be like us." What an ass.
10/08/2013 7:22 pm
Level 57 : Grandmaster Programmer
bmanrules
You got ripped off then - $2000 is more than enough for a desktop that will last you for the next couple of years running most games on max - My laptop was $600 and runs Skyrim/BF3/Bioshock Infinite at about 45fps on high. Minecraft and TF2 aren't hard to run at all and would probably run on 2004 hardware
10/08/2013 3:03 pm
RavenSwiftHD
Where would I find one then?
10/08/2013 2:04 pm
Level 40 : Master Nerd
Rawstrus
Dude, you could make an amazing desktop with that, then get a signal booster or really long ethernet cable.

$600 would make a PC able to run skyrim at a decent rate.
10/08/2013 1:59 pm
Level 40 : Master Pirate
piratescott
You can buy wireless cards for desktops, and you won't get a really decent laptop for that price range that could run minecraft and record at the same time without loss of frames to be fair.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome