Ask me character questions. [UPDATED!]

loverboy's Avatar loverboy5/27/15 4:34 pm
1 emeralds 2.1k 46
8/10/2015 11:41 am
loverboy's Avatar loverboy
Okay, so I had this idea to write a story/ spoiler blog about my creepy and mysterious character: SeBaStIaN. Not many of you know much about him so I'll show you what he looks like and tell you bits about him:

So here's some random facts about him:

- SeBaStIaN's name is allways spelled with alternating capitals
- He is insane and a killer
- He uses a metal pole as a weapon
- He lives in my OC Sparki's mind and comes out at night
- Only Sparki can hear him when he speaks O_O
- He is not EXACTLY a ghost but has ghost-like abilities like living in someone's mind XD (he cannot go through walls or possess people though)
- He is not evil,because he always regrets it when he kills.

Anyway, ...here's what I need help with:

Please ask me questions about him.

Thanks in advance to anyone who helps.

UPDATE: Yay! I re-drew Sebastian digitally and with REAL shading. So...yay. XD

ANOTHER UPDATE: Wow...this is old. XD
Random quotes and story bits that are scattered about this thread:

His brother hit him to kill him. He was grief diven actually. A few days before he attacked him, their parents had a divorce causing emotional trauma to his brother (named George by the way). George had a strange mix of emotions and a hatred of his brother and he sorta' thought that SeBaStIaN had somehow caused the divorce and he just...tried to kill him. O_O

the bug crawled into his eye while he slept. Both eyes WOULD be pupil-less but the bug attached it'self to SeB's eye. Now the bug serves as a pupil-looking thingy.

The eye without the pupil is an injury from being hit by his brother

He has brain damage in the action-control-y part of his brain so...that's what causes him to want to kill. he's a murderer but he kills because he's brain damaged and can't control his actions when angry...not because he's evil so yeah

He pretty much has no friends cuz...he's...well...a murderer and all XD But he lives inside my OC Sparki's mind and comes out, starting at dusk and ending at dawn. He usually stays with Sparki and talks to her a lot. Sparki wouldn't like to be called the "friend" of SeBaStIaN because of his bad rap. But she sorta' is.

So yeah...ask away!
loverboy
Level 26 : Expert Cowboy

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/10/2015 9:11 am
Level 22 : Expert Network
YTCereal
Why Does Sebastin kill for?
08/10/2015 9:04 am
Level 23 : Expert Dolphin
EmeraldEclipse
My question: Has Sebastian tried to kill Sparki? Or is she his friend/host/whatever and the only person he would never kill?
08/10/2015 11:41 am
loverboy
Omigosh, this thread is old and the story/characters have changed so much. XD

But no, she cannot be killed by him. She has a certain power over him (the result of their mental link).
08/10/2015 8:02 am
Level 20 : Expert Taco
brotech4s clone
1 question

Did he kill meh yet??
08/10/2015 8:09 am
loverboy
No...not YET. >:3
08/10/2015 8:23 am
Level 20 : Expert Taco
brotech4s clone
*cocks MP5*
08/10/2015 11:35 am
loverboy
*SeBaStIaN runs for his life* "I'm too young to die!!"
06/22/2015 1:37 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Scribe
DikerdodlePlays
When do these events occur (present day or past or future)? What about george? Is he REALLY dead if this is all inside that person's mind? (comeback story maybe? revenge? EPIC FIGHT?)
06/22/2015 1:42 pm
loverboy
1. This occurs in the present.

I'm not really sure I understand the second question because I'm confused by

all inside that person's mind?

This is not in anyone's mind...I mean...Sebastian lives in someone's head and comes out at night.

Also, this is really kinda' old post. XD I've written 3 chapters (book length...really long) and am still continuing it. You can read it if you'd like. Reviews and help with the story are appreciated (please leave reviews in the comments of the story blog).
06/01/2015 7:52 am
loverboy
YUS! Chapter 1 is out! If enough people like it I'll put in a chapter 2. :3

http://www.planetminecraft.com/blog/sebastian-3333004/

It even got popreel for like 50 seconds. XD
05/29/2015 6:41 pm
Level 28 : Expert Modder
Cornish Games
what is his favourite thing to do?
05/29/2015 6:54 pm
loverboy
Well...he really enjoys wood carving, but he also likes to walk around in the woods when the weather is nice.
He usually carves what he's feeling that day. Such as: If he's sad, he might carve a person crying or something of the sort. But if he's angry...well...it's not very good for YOU if YOUR the one who angered him. O_O
05/29/2015 4:40 pm
loverboy
Heh. Thanks!
05/29/2015 4:29 pm
loverboy
Is there any way a mod can move this forum to "General Help" without deleting the thread or something? @_@ I think this goes in that section.
05/29/2015 3:54 pm
loverboy
Bump again. (24 hours later...X3)
05/28/2015 1:54 pm
loverboy
Bump? :3
05/28/2015 9:34 am
loverboy
How did I not answer your question Pookie? :3
05/28/2015 8:10 am
loverboy
_CreeperGirl
Sparki Wolf
_CreeperGirlDoes he have friends? A female friend possibly?
Who did he kill already? (am i dead oh my..?)

Thnx for helping Pookie. ^^

1. He pretty much has no friends cuz...he's...well...a murderer and all XD But he lives inside my OC Sparki's mind and comes out, starting at dusk and ending at dawn. He usually stays with Sparki and talks to her a lot. Sparki wouldn't like to be called the "friend" of SeBaStIaN because of his bad rap. But she sorta' is. XD So...she IS female...but she's a wolf. XD

2. He killed you.
But seriously, let me quote myself:

he's a murderer but he kills because he's brain damaged and can't control his actions when angry...not because he's evil so yeah

and again
his brother hit him in the head with a pole (the pole he carries) on purpose: trying to kill him. After he got out of the hospital, SeBaStIaN got angry at his brother and uncontrollably hit him with the pole till' he died. Later, after he re-collected himself, he realized what he'd done and felt terrible. He nearly died of grief

and once again
His brother hit him to kill him. He was grief diven actually. A few days before he attacked him, their parents had a divorce causing emotional trauma to his brother (named George by the way). George had a strange mix of emotions and a hatred of his brother and he sorta' thought that SeBaStIaN had somehow caused the divorce and he just...tried to kill him.

Did I answer your questions?

no

Oh...uh...why?
05/28/2015 8:00 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
Sparki Wolf
_CreeperGirlDoes he have friends? A female friend possibly?

1. He pretty much has no friends cuz...he's...well...a murderer and all XD But he lives inside my OC Sparki's mind and comes out, starting at dusk and ending at dawn. He usually stays with Sparki and talks to her a lot. Sparki wouldn't like to be called the "friend" of SeBaStIaN because of his bad rap. But she sorta' is. XD So...she IS female...but she's a wolf. XD

2. He killed you.

he's a murderer but he kills because he's brain damaged and can't control his actions when angry...not because he's evil so yeah

and again
his brother hit him in the head with a pole (the pole he carries) on purpose: trying to kill him. After he got out of the hospital, SeBaStIaN got angry at his brother and uncontrollably hit him with the pole till' he died. Later, after he re-collected himself, he realized what he'd done and felt terrible. He nearly died of grief

and once again
His brother hit him to kill him. He was grief diven actually. A few days before he attacked him, their parents had a divorce causing emotional trauma to his brother (named George by the way). George had a strange mix of emotions and a hatred of his brother and he sorta' thought that SeBaStIaN had somehow caused the divorce and he just...tried to kill him.

no
05/28/2015 6:06 am
loverboy
Hmm...I just realized...this probably goes in the "General Help" section. O_O
05/28/2015 3:33 am
Level 16 : Journeyman Network
PookieSK
Does he have friends? A female friend possibly?
05/28/2015 5:17 am
loverboy

2. He killed you.

and again

and once again

05/27/2015 9:23 pm
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Scapegoat
Gab_Cab
Is it going to be the really contrived "wacky" or "ditzy" brand of insane, kind of like G rated insanity? I hate that many authors end up going down that road.

Also, you should elaborate more. What kind of insane? Like Joker brand insane, Rorschach brand insane, what? Basically, is it psychopathic, sociopathic, or just miscellaneous brain damage?
05/27/2015 9:29 pm
loverboy
Eh...no not at all actually. I'm trying to make his story as interesting and creepy as I can. XD He's a murderer and he's actually insane which makes him kill when he's angry. He has brain damage in the action-control-y part of his brain so...that's what causes him to want to kill. Why...did you have a better idea? O_o
05/28/2015 9:43 am
Level 60 : High Grandmaster Scapegoat
Gab_Cab
Heh, I'm not attacking (or maybe I was, but then I felt sorry, you'll never know)

So it's more akin to multiple personality disorder? With him attacking people because of some "other" thing making him do it? As for which part is damaged, I think it would make more sense if it was the reasoning part which was damaged, which may cause him to abruptly attack without considering first, and he could be remorseful for that.
05/28/2015 9:47 am
loverboy
I suppose so. I'm just trying to make a good story. XD Thanks for your help. I appreciate it. But...no...it's not a disorder, his brother attacked him. Read the quotes from me in the original post for more on that. But yes...the reasoning part of the brain makes a bit more sense. Thanks!

And thank you for...eh..."not attacking".
05/27/2015 8:06 pm
loverboy
Bump er something...ask meh stuff. XD
05/27/2015 7:34 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
eue
What's the story behind his eyes/jaws (the one eye appears to have a hole, and the other is shadowed and white... and the jaw looks metal)?
05/27/2015 7:35 pm
loverboy
The eye without the pupil is an injury from being hit by his brother and the one you said looks like it has a hole is actually a bug. The jaw looks metal because I had horrible drawing skills a year ago. XD But he has fangs.
05/27/2015 7:40 pm
Level 1 : New Explorer
eue
That gives me another question... How'd the bug get there and why is it?
05/27/2015 7:43 pm
loverboy
Okay, well...the bug crawled into his eye while he slept. Both eyes WOULD be pupil-less but the bug attached it'self to SeB's eye. Now the bug serves as a pupil-looking thingy.

Thnx for the questions BTW.
05/27/2015 7:10 pm
Level 4 : Apprentice Skinner
Unihorse
1.) What events lead to him becoming a vicious murderer?
2.) Why the jumpsuit? Did he have a backstory of prison time?
3.) Why does he regret his kills? Is he himself possessed with a murder spirit? And if so, does he snap out of it for an instant after he kills a victim?
05/27/2015 7:22 pm
loverboy
Awesome questions Unihorse! Thank you for helping (yet again :3) with my character.

1. To answer this question, he had a brother named George and...well...you know what...lemme just quote what I said to someone else:

His brother hit him to kill him. He was grief diven actually. A few days before he attacked him, their parents had a divorce causing emotional trauma to his brother (named George by the way). George had a strange mix of emotions and a hatred of his brother and he sorta' thought that SeBaStIaN had somehow caused the divorce and he just...tried to kill him. O_O

So then he got furious at his brother and (brain damaged by the hits that his brother gave him).

2. To answer your second question: Yes, he did have prison time actually. He was put in there after he was found crying in his basement (grief...not fear of consequence) after killing his brother (he was 15 at the time). He had 4 years in prison and then he escaped.

3.He regrets his kills because he is insane and not in his right mind when he kills. Afterwards, when he is calm again, he regrets killing. He's not "evil" but he does it by accident. He wasn't born this way, and it's not a mental disorder or anything, but he has brain damage in the action-control-y part of his brain so he can't control himself when he gets mad. Afterwards he calms down and cries allot. D: His life is very sad...
05/27/2015 6:55 pm
Level 5 : Apprentice Architect
kdsfo
Nice pic and character!!
05/27/2015 6:57 pm
loverboy
Thankies!
SeBaStIaN: HEHEHEHHEHEHEEEEEE!

I was trying to make a character that would be pretty interesting to pplz. Got any questions?
05/27/2015 6:30 pm
Level 45 : Master Necromancer
KAP40
gurl where'd you get that orange jumpsuit bc u is lookin' faboo

Just kidding, in all seriousness, how come he uses a pole, and why did his brother hit him?
05/27/2015 6:45 pm
loverboy
Haha! XD

As for the other question of why he uses a pole, that's because that's the pole that George used to attempt murdering SeB.
05/27/2015 6:08 pm
Level 22 : Expert Modder
Lacuna Corporation
He looks kinda friendly in a way, like a great serial killer but someone who is kind at heart. I think you need to give him more of a background story, and some afflictions. Maybe an addiction problem, or some past trauma which causes him to behave as he does. I don't know, I'm not into any manga/anime type stuff so I have no idea about these sorts of stories. The last book I wrote was about a drug-addicted, alcoholic airship captain, who has an insatiable desire for power. I tend to be on more of the deep and insightful but messed up side.
05/27/2015 6:14 pm
loverboy
XD Well...lets see...he's a murderer but he kills because he's brain damaged and can't control his actions when angry...not because he's evil so yeah...what you said. Also, he didn't have an addiction or anything but his brother hit him in the head with a pole (the pole he carries) on purpose: trying to kill him. After he got out of the hospital, SeBaStIaN got angry at his brother and uncontrollably hit him with the pole till' he died. Later, after he re-collected himself, he realised what he'd done and felt terrible. He nearly died of grief. :'( Sad story...

Also...character tips are not really the sort of thing I'm looking for. I just need questions to answer. Thnx anyway though.
05/27/2015 5:07 pm
Level 37 : Artisan Scribe
LetsGoTrippin
Is it me, or does he use a broken Bat'leth?

05/27/2015 5:10 pm
loverboy
Nope. it's you. XD He uses a metal pole. It's all messed up and bent because he hits things when he's mad. If there's no people around to hit, he smacks walls and stuff. XD

That's a pretty neat weapon though!
05/27/2015 4:47 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Network
Tech
Does he have a mission or a journey he's on? Also give him more of a personality. Make him some favorite foods, hobbies, etc. (Or is he too ghostly for a personality :O)
05/27/2015 4:55 pm
loverboy
Hehe....yeah he's got no personality. XD He's gone mad so...his brain is kinda' messed up. Also he doesn't eat. Also...no mission. No journey other than to get away from everyone.
05/27/2015 4:45 pm
Level 16 : Journeyman Architect
starcatcher77
Why the name Sebastian? Also, were does he live?
05/28/2015 5:22 am
loverboy
I'm sorry it took me so long to answer this >.<

1. Who knows! XD His parents just...named him that.

2. He lives in Sparki's mind. Sparki is a wolf, and she doesn't live anywhere. She's a lone wolf who used to be a pet.
05/27/2015 4:56 pm
loverboy
XD He lives in Sparki's mind.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome