Calling All iOS Users!!

ChatieTheDragon's Avatar ChatieTheDragon8/1/18 12:17 am
13 emeralds 954 6
8/2/2018 9:25 pm
Kawaii's Avatar Kawaii
Hey!

Do you do PMC from your iPad or iPhone? Then maybe you could help me.

I am finally working on my PMC on iOS blog, and I need some help.

I’ve covered images and skins, but I have no clue when it comes to... everything else.

Here’s what I need:

Projects
Can you post them on iOS? How?
Can you download them on iOS? How?

Texture Packs

Mods

Banners
(I don’t really know anything about banners, so they might not actually be downloadable... ?)

Chat
Is it any different on iOS from pc?
What’s different? Please explain.

If you know know any of these things, please comment below.
If I reply saying you can “write” that section, then pm me the tutorial.

Tutorials
Your tutorial should be written as clearly as possible.
Provide images only when you think it’s not easy to understand from just words.
I do not need a full explaination of how to upload these specific things, only what’s different on Apple devices from computers.
If you ask, I can pm you an example.
If I choose you to “write” a section, I’ll expect you to do a good job.

(The reason I say “write” is because I will edit your section a lot to fit the style of my blog)

If you help me, I will credit you in the blog, and I’ll give you a pixel badge as a thanks, if you’d like.

Please spread the word!
I know not many people use iOS for PMC, but I think my blog will be very helpful to those who do.
Plus, I’ve seen some people complain of being away from their computer and not knowing how to post from their phone, so maybe this will help them!

Thank you so much!!
♥︎♥︎♥︎
ChatieTheDragon
Level 46 : Master Geek

Create an account or sign in to comment.

08/02/2018 9:08 pmhistory
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Lemon
Kawaii
Chatie. I am not an expert. But to download things... Oof if you have a photo, or a file, I think you can right click and press, "Save as..." And name it something? If you have the file in your computer, you should be good to go. But I'm sorry this probably won't help you. But, I do know how to get someone to help you! Find popular people that work with project maps, mods, etc. And just PM them if it works on IOS. I'm sorry, I'm not that tetchy. Probably the most complicated thing I have ever done was have texture packs! xD

I guess you could also go to %appdata% and click on the ".minecraft" folder. Where you can find all of your worlds, and your texture packs and all the important stuff like screenshots and stuff. I'm really clueless about these things, but I want to try to help you, as best as I can. :) 

Hey, this probably didn't help you that much. And maybe you have already tried this. I'm sorry. I was just trying to help a friend. But I do hope you find a way!

( Sorry just saw your respond to MysticMarineon... and just have the file at least saved in your computer. All you really need to know is know where the file is! You could save it in a labeled folder and just upload it from there? :I )
08/02/2018 9:10 pm
ChatieTheDragon
Thank you for trying to help! :) I appriciate it.
08/02/2018 9:25 pmhistory
Level 67 : High Grandmaster Lemon
Kawaii
Just read the bottom part crossed out.

Thank you. Sorry for the unrelated note, but while you are online, do you know how to make items on your profile page shrink? ( Not taller or shorter, but wider and skinnier ) I don't really know how I did some of them because I was just messing around on my iPad one day, and I need a little bit of help because I want my wall post to be at the top, but the size and shape just looks odd at the top. So, would you know how to make the wall post, more skinny while fitting?

Oh no. I'm so dumb I just found out! Sorry for bothering you.
08/01/2018 11:16 amhistory
Level 30 : Artisan Blockhead
MysticMarineon
Im wondering about the project on ios bit myself.
I only have mcpe so is it even possible to upload builds?
08/01/2018 11:55 am
ChatieTheDragon
I know you can upload a project without making it downloadable, bu I don’t know about making it able to be downloaded.
08/01/2018 1:36 am
Level 20 : Expert Dragon
FangABXY
I don’t think chatting on iOS is that much different from PC. You can download mods, texture packs, maps, etc, though the method of doing so often involves having your device being connected to a PC and having it’s files edited. But if you tap download on the asset on your iPhone and it says open in minecraft PE it works as well.
08/01/2018 11:54 am
ChatieTheDragon
Ah, thank you!
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome