Can I get help?

Mishkia's Avatar Mishkia2/23/15 1:39 am
1 emeralds 235 3
2/23/2015 3:08 pm
madmax3004's Avatar madmax3004
Hey. No, this isn't large. But I just need help from people.

Lately, the group of Rpers that I am in have 3 missing people. We know they are still active, however. One of them may be inactive, so I'd just like to know if someone knows their full Minecraft name. (Or their past MC name)

Panda_WitchDR [Possibly active, we don't remember if he had numbers or no, I just know someone has seen him a few moths or more ago]
Treymyster (or Treymaster... ) [Possibly inactive]
ImperialPrincess

Thank you.

And if you are one of these members, you may know me by Eight Bit Daft. Or Draft

EDIT: Uhm.. I just realized I didn't mention that Trey had numbers on his username. However, I don't remember what numbers .-.
Mishkia
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer

Create an account or sign in to comment.

02/23/2015 3:08 pm
Level 36 : Artisan Ranger
madmax3004
All I could find on ImperialPrincess was this;

http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/48055170

no idea if it's relevant, but it's something, googling Panda_WitchDR gave me only 3 results, one of them was this post, one was an inactive Diablo account, which has been closed due to being inactive, and another one was just leaderboards or something.

You could always try doing a member search on here.

And if you don't find them, me and some online buds do chat RP's from time to time, we're with about 3 - 4 (one person left at one point due to a conflict between me and him, totally rp unrelated, but the whole group was somewhat tired of him, so he killed his character off and left. Lately however, he seems to be interested again, and less irritating, so we're considering about allowing him to join again.) atm, me being the game master.
Just in case you'd be looking for another group.
02/23/2015 1:45 am
Level 12 : Journeyman Engineer
jjcyalater
Treymyster:

Xbox Live: treymyster
Twitter: https://twitter.com/treymyster (Doesn't seem active tho)

EDIT: Can't find anything for the others and the info above was from a quick google search.
02/23/2015 2:51 pm
Level 39 : Artisan Farmer
Mishkia
Okay, thanks.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome