Can i be punished for submitting really gory mods and things

Jewelman's Avatar Jewelman6/14/18 6:55 pm
2 emeralds 258 4
6/15/2018 3:40 am
Spy Jay's Avatar Spy Jay
i want to make this map thats full of pvp games like capture the flag and hunger games or just a mosh pit where you jump in and kill each other but the idea is that when a person dies they have a chance of dropping specific items likes bones or a brain which can be used to create outlandish weapons

is this a bit too extreme for pmc? theres stuff like this on here so idk
https://www.planetminecraft.com/mod/blood-mod/
Jewelman
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter

Create an account or sign in to comment.

06/15/2018 2:32 am
Level 57 : Grandmaster Engineer
ShelLuser
When in doubt, ask the staff. I'd open a ticket and ask them about this, it's your best way to be sure.

That way you might even be able to share some examples so that they can fully see what you intend to make (and you can trust staff not to share or reveal your stuff).
06/14/2018 8:09 pm
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Lad
Spy Jay
I can't speak for Site Moderators, but if I had input on it the site shouldn't have anything to do with how much detail content includes if it's too that extent.

If you meant Minecraft in general, of course not.
06/14/2018 8:58 pm
Level 52 : Grandmaster Imposter
Jewelman
the rules say content should be family friendly so im not sure
06/15/2018 3:40 am
Level 61 : High Grandmaster Lad
Spy Jay
Well there are plugins some people use to replicate more blood. Like how red ink sacs implode everywhere on player death. Or a bunch of particles(of red blocks breaking) when a player is hit a certain way. So I'm sure you can do certain things to a certain height. When it comes to guts and all that.. maybe the line is crossed at that point.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome