Chat room

relworPstar's Avatar relworPstar2/6/13 4:45 am
2/6/2013 10:52 am
awesomedude1226's Avatar awesomedude1226
I have a problem with the chatroom. I never mean to advertise my server in any room but Server Hall but sometime it accidentally happens, I even excuse myself and say I am sorry. I have gotten to the 3 day ban and I really do not wish to keep being banned over a mistake. I really would like to be able to make my default room Server Hall but I do not believe you can make a default room. Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with the chatroom or if it is just me.
relworPstar
Level 15 : Journeyman Architect

Create an account or sign in to comment.

awesomedude1226
02/06/2013 10:52 am
Level 31 : Artisan Dragon
relworPstarI have a problem with the chatroom. I never mean to advertise my server in any room but Server Hall but sometime it accidentally happens, I even excuse myself and say I am sorry. I have gotten to the 3 day ban and I really do not wish to keep being banned over a mistake. I really would like to be able to make my default room Server Hall but I do not believe you can make a default room. Just wondering if anyone else has had problems with the chatroom or if it is just me.

If your advertising a server you must be in the Server Hall. The moderators in the Chatroom will most likely move you into the Server Hall. But if you keep doing it in the Lobby, you will get banned.

SilverKytten, It scares me too..
Fokkusu
02/06/2013 5:47 am
Level 43 : Master Fox
Just pay attention before posting.

SilverKytten. Your avatar scared me.
SilverKytten
02/06/2013 5:57 am
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
lol Why?
SilverKytten
02/06/2013 4:52 am
Level 46 : Master Blockhead
Or, you could just make sure you're in the right room, before advertising.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome