Clanforge Server help re: 1.2

LucarioJames's Avatar LucarioJames3/2/12 8:03 pm
1 emeralds 196 1
3/2/2012 8:10 pm
TwebDude's Avatar TwebDude
I've recently upgraded my server to 1.2.3, and I need answers about some things.

My map is functional, but when I go to edit the server.properties file, the map gets replaced (luckily I made a backup like Multiplay recommended). For example, I tried changing the default game mode from Survival to Creative, and it happened. This isn't really a problem, per se, more of an annoyance. On a related note, my server periodically kicks me, even though it otherwise works fine. I've also had to reboot it multiple times in order to log-in.

Also, I'm looking for a way to download the server map, without the server settings, as an SSP map; this way, I might be able to edit the settings first, and THEN upload my map. I need someone to offer a suggestion or solution, temporary or otherwise.

I can't lose my map, because I have a detailed scale model of an Animal Crossing town hal, as well as a Vault based on the Fallout games. I've worked hours on both, all by myself, and I REALLY don't wanna lose all that hard work!

~LJ
LucarioJames
Level 1 : New Miner