Could I get a Site Moderator to check something please?

BlackSwallow's Avatar BlackSwallow8/26/12 3:41 pm
1 emeralds 113 5
8/26/2012 4:25 pm
BlackSwallow's Avatar BlackSwallow
Hi, I have an adventure map that apparently has a virus. I heard that in the project, "Escape the Jail" by MindJacker, that a Site Moderator checked the project and proved that it did not have a virus. I was wondering if another Site Moderator could do the same. I don't have any anti-virus checkers like Norton so I can't do it myself. If that is a dangerous thing to do, tell me and I'll understand if you don't want to do it. But I'm really worried. I don't want my project to be flagged or anything so any help would be greatly appreciated.
BlackSwallow
Level 1 : New Dolphin

Create an account or sign in to comment.

BlackSwallow
08/26/2012 4:25 pm
K Thanks soo much! Oh, and you said "after you get your gaming PC" so I guess you could pm me once you get your gaming pc and we could check it out
BiGUNMAN
08/26/2012 4:10 pm
Level 7 : Apprentice Miner
I doubt you do have 1 since its MC and its just the folder with the worlds etc etc etc just ignore it. thought I could check the download since I have Anti-Virus gonna check this out some time later after get to my gaming PC send me PM if you want me to check it out and I looked at your adventure map and looked at that comment I'm pretty sure the guy is just full of crap or got the virus from something else so I suggest you ignore it
BlackSwallow
08/26/2012 4:05 pm
bump
BlackSwallow
08/26/2012 3:59 pm
bump
BlackSwallow
08/26/2012 3:54 pm
I also need to send proof to the virus victim so please don't send me a pm unless you really need to.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome