Do You Think Mojang Should've Kept Zombie Pigmen and Added The Piglin Types Separately?

Asteroider's Avatar Asteroider9/10/20 7:52 pm
4 emeralds 161 7
10/1/2020 10:08 am
Notta's Avatar Notta
Asteroider
Level 29 : Expert Creeper

Create an account or sign in to comment.

10/01/2020 10:08 am
Level 17 : Journeyman Modder
Notta
But... Zombified Piglins are the same as Zombie Pigmen just with a revamped model to be more fitting with the Piglins, in a way it adds more to the lore of the nether and gives you more of an idea of how Zombie Pigmen became to be.

To me, they feel the same in how I few them, when I was a kid and saw Pigmen for the first time I viewed them as brainless savages similar to Zombies in the Overworld just much more ruthless once they find you as a threat. Today with the new Piglins and Zombified ones I still get the same feeling, but now with more of an idea of why they come to be. Seeing when a Piglin goes into the Overworld they become a Zombified Piglin, which shows why there aren't patrols of Pilgins roaming the Overworld clashing with you or the Illigers it's not because they can't, because the portals ruins do show that they've probably tried a few times but seeing the transformation they soon realize they can't sustain themselves the Overworld climate and fleed back to the Nether.

Now with that out the way, I will say I did read your reply and I still think the Zombified Piglins still share the same "imagery personality" as brainless savages that roam the nether but now I have a better understanding of their lore and can build off more of a story within a game that's supposed to be so simple. I used to think that they were pigs that went into the Nether and overtime they mutated but now it's more or less the opposite for Piglins instead tried to invade the Overworld but due to the climates they retreated and thus continue to thrive in the Nether instead.

If I really wanted to go bazar with this then I probably could with all these ideas, who knows maybe the Zombified Piglins in the Overworld and became Pigs for all we know, and thus they could be thinking about who to make it so the Piglins can survive the Overworld and begin the great Pig uprising in Minecraft 1.17.
09/30/2020 9:25 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
PuppyDogs124
My idea: zombie pigmen stay in game but are only in the over world. They can only exist when lightning strikes a pig.
09/30/2020 9:05 pm
Level 12 : Journeyman Warrior
UnknownFact
I can't even begin to explain this to you. Zombie pigmen are still in the game. They act the same and mostly look the same. The only change is their name. Also Please Stop Talking Like This.
10/01/2020 9:29 am
Level 29 : Expert Creeper
Asteroider
Yes, but the reason why I classify them differently is by their look which makes their imaginary personality seem utterly different and gives the nether a different feel. This is mostly because I am a detail oriented graphic artist and tend to focus on this kind of stuff. So, in the case of this pie chart, it does matter.
09/18/2020 8:54 am
Level 22 : Expert Architect
tr5462ml
I don't have to write this comment but I just did. XD
09/30/2020 9:23 pm
Level 14 : Journeyman Skinner
PuppyDogs124
Now I have just wrote an unnecessary comment too.
09/18/2020 8:57 am
Level 72 : Legendary Stack
FishStacks
I don't have to write this reply but I just did.
Planet Minecraft

Website

© 2010 - 2024
www.planetminecraft.com

Welcome